Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should the XLTH/BTC Exchange be released?
Before ICO ends
After ICO ends

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 61207 times)
Triswardhani (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

Could someone please explain me what is the difference between lithium AE and other AEs such as NXT or counterparty?
Afaik the planned exchange isn't going to be an asset exchange. After all we are talking about a coin and not a token.

Right now, yes it´s a centralized Exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, and so on. And the assets I was referring was Lithium and Lithium Shares which will give dividends to investors from the revenue generated by the exchange. Also, we intend to include more altcoins, and compete with the Exchanges stated before.

I have plans to implement asset creation on top of Lithium but that´s a medium term goal, cause right now the community is roaring for other things and we have to attend that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

Ok then. The question in short. Yesterday the ICO page showed 2.1 BTC. This morning it was down to 1.9 BTC. How come?
And one question that just pops up in my head: What's about the DAO mentioned in the title?
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:40:53 PM

Could someone please explain me what is the difference between lithium AE and other AEs such as NXT or counterparty?
Afaik the planned exchange isn't going to be an asset exchange. After all we are talking about a coin and not a token.

So it will trade other crypto-currencies?  Will it be decentralized?
I think the only trade will be BTC - XLTH and I don't think it will be decentralized, although that would be preferable for me.

Do you know anything about proof of transaction and how that works?  Will there be a bug bounty?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

Ok then. The question in short. Yesterday the ICO page showed 2.1 BTC. This morning it was down to 1.9 BTC. How come?
And one question that just pops up in my head: What's about the DAO mentioned in the title?

The balance change was because I coded something badly, but I have fixed it now. Basically, when I queried the Database It wasn´t taking into account some accounts that made multiple deposits to the same address.

The DAO thing I was planning to explain more but I havend´t had time to do so. Basically, it stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization, so my idea was to threat investors like an organization or company, where they were able to make decisions, regarding the Exchange, dividens, and the protocol in general.

I hope I find some time, to write more about it.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:44:42 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 09:57:26 PM by Triswardhani

So it will trade other crypto-currencies?  Will it be decentralized?
I think the only trade will be BTC - XLTH and I don't think it will be decentralized, although that would be preferable for me.

Do you know anything about proof of transaction and how that works?  Will there be a bug bounty?

Yes, were are constantly paying people who find bugs in the websites and wallets in general huge amounts of Litihium.

We understand there could be bugs in our proof of transactions implementation, that´s why Lithium is said to be in alpha, not even beta. We are working to implement more mechanisms to prevent transactions spamming and other potential problems.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:50:22 PM

FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT

We have sent today´s payment to the following accounts

https://justpaste.it/1243g

Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:58:27 PM

The balance change was because I coded something badly, but I have fixed it now. Basically, when I queried the Database It wasn´t taking into account some accounts that made multiple deposits to the same address.

The DAO thing I was planning to explain more but I havend´t had time to do so. Basically, it stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization, so my idea was to threat investors like an organization or company, where they were able to make decisions, regarding the Exchange, dividens, and the protocol in general.

Are you sure  ? Because after down at 1,9 the total up to 4 BTC and 6,7 BTC
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

Are you sure  ? Because after down at 1,9 the total up to 4 BTC and 6,7 BTC

Yes, the problem was the total wasn't taking into account some accounts when they made multiple deposits, but only their first deposit. It's wort mentioning the problem was only on the query for displaying the total balance that the frontend consumes.
CraigOfIndifference

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

Hello everyone my name is Craig,

I and my partner Robert were gearing up to release a new unique type of cryptocurrency called JETZ which we both collaborated on for almost the whole year of 2016 & decided to have an Initial-Coin-Offering in December last year for it, unfortunately for us there was only 1 Investor that sent funds through as we were pending the Release of the source code and Windows Qt wallets for a Xmas day release of goodies.

The user Triswardhani contacted us regarding his initial investment, he wanted to talk with us on Skype so we did with him, he then quizzed us on his reward even though he invested so little and wouldn't receive many coins then started asking about our source code and if we were going to release it publicly, we replied with how our thread stated Yes an Xmas day release with source code and a Windows Qt wallet, he then asked us in the conference if we could send him the source code for his own viewing since he was an initial investor, we thought there was no harm in giving the user a look since he was an Initial Investor into our project before anyone else and seemed trustworthy enough with his questions and understanding of cryptocurrencies, after he was done with receiving the file through transfer he just logged off, no goodbye, thank you, interesting concept or anything just gone, vanished Undecided

We sent numerous messages to him asking what happened, did he lose connection to his ISP provider, etc, etc and no reply, this went on for around a week or so before I seen a new coins thread on here while doing some general research since we don't use this forum much if at all and discovered this thread with very similar announcement headers & information to our coin project minus a few things that have been changed in the reward structure, emissions & block times, then I noticed the username Lips sealed

He also used a very similar username on Skype to here, he named himself Trisward.

I contacted Robert and sent him the links regarding my findings and he was gobsmacked, the hard work we were doing for almost 4 Seasons of the Year gone, poof, disintegrated, like a black hole with no return all because some asshole thought it would be pretty convenient and niffty to rip somebody else's code and then claim it as their own Angry

There is no team behind this as far as we are aware with our contact unless it was a rouge group member of many using a pseudonym alias.

We've also read that the source code hasn't been released yet, that is probably because of us and him having to correct everything to claim it as his or her own (Very messy he said it is) probably because he has to individually edit the segments with our TM/Names, etc in it, we think this is also why he or they are not releasing the source code.

This is a downright dirty and disgraceful thing to do to another coder in terms of ethics after we worked hard and long on the project while giving up our own personal time to create something new.

You are a very inconsiderate individual and I hope everyone gets their money back, bad Karma (If it exists) on you for life.

We have both left you Negative Rep in response to this, I hope you have a Happy New Year as our Xmas was ruined because of you Cry

All we want to know is why did you just take it and run ? We were not going to release something when we didn't know what was being done with our code after you left very abruptly with no contact or return afterwards... ?
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

I and my partner Robert were gearing up to release a new unique type of cryptocurrency called JETZ which we both collaborated on for almost the whole year of 2016 & decided to have an Initial-Coin-Offering in December last year for it, unfortunately for us there was only 1 Investor that sent funds through as we were pending the Release of the source code and Windows Qt wallets for a Xmas day release of goodies.

The user Triswardhani contacted us regarding his initial investment, he wanted to talk with us on Skype so we did with him, he then quizzed us on his reward even though he invested so little and wouldn't receive many coins then started asking about our source code and if we were going to release it publicly, we replied with how our thread stated Yes an Xmas day release with source code and a Windows Qt wallet, he then asked us in the conference if we could send him the source code for his own viewing since he was an initial investor, we thought there was no harm in giving the user a look since he was an Initial Investor into our project before anyone else and seemed trustworthy enough with his questions and understanding of cryptocurrencies, after he was done with receiving the file through transfer he just logged off, no goodbye, thank you, interesting concept or anything just gone, vanished Undecided

We sent numerous messages to him asking what happened, did he lose connection to his ISP provider, etc, etc and no reply, this went on for around a week or so before I seen a new coins thread on here while doing some general research since we don't use this forum much if at all and discovered this thread with very similar announcement headers & information to our coin project minus a few things that have been changed in the reward structure, emissions & block times, then I noticed the username Lips sealed

He also used a very similar username on Skype to here, he named himself Trisward.

I contacted Robert and sent him the links regarding my findings and he was gobsmacked, the hard work we were doing for almost 4 Seasons of the Year gone, poof, disintegrated, like a black hole with no return all because some asshole thought it would be pretty convenient and niffty to rip somebody else's code and then claim it as their own Angry

There is no team behind this as far as we are aware with our contact unless it was a rouge group member of many using a pseudonym alias.

We've also read that the source code hasn't been released yet, that is probably because of us and him having to correct everything to claim it as his or her own (Very messy he said it is) probably because he has to individually edit the segments with our TM/Names, etc in it, we think this is also why he or they are not releasing the source code.

This is a downright dirty and disgraceful thing to do to another coder in terms of ethics after we worked hard and long on the project while giving up our own personal time to create something new.

You are a very inconsiderate individual and I hope everyone gets their money back, bad Karma (If it exists) on you for life.

We have both left you Negative Rep in response to this, I hope you have a Happy New Year as our Xmas was ruined because of you Cry

All we want to know is why did you just take it and run ? We were not going to release something when we didn't know what was being done with our code after you left very abruptly with no contact or return afterwards... ?

Craig,

I am sorry for what happened to you. Do you have the chat logs so that we can out him for the scammer he is? Please post screen shots if you do.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:06:47 AM

FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT

How do we obtain this promotion? Kinda like the idea and the fast development of this project.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

wow thats rough, i suggest you open an official thread to allow others to tag them cause ya if this is true, WOW, ROUGH :/  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
i watched your guys' thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702465.0, given your backgrounds i believe there is real potential there, it's a shame this is happening.
i hope you retained enough of the source to hobble this theft, and to continue in it yourselves. Good Luck! may that be a lesson that this is the wild west, trust NOONE!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:22:10 AM

I'm sorry maybe because I'm still a new about cryptocurrency. I would like to know, with a stock only 30 million coins are you sure these coins could be sufficient users like bitcoin? for example, if a user reaches 1 million, and if divided equally only be 30 coins? in my opinion the stock of 30 million is too little and not much for use in the global. thank you.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:56:01 AM

Craig,

I am sorry for what happened to you. Do you have the chat logs so that we can out him for the scammer he is? Please post screen shots if you do.

Let's just pray that this misunderstanding can be sorted out and all fixed to please both parties as it would be a shame for either project to fail as both the ideas show much promise for the Cryptoworld in general.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT

very nice, but why local wallet shut down after command "getbalance" ? win7 x64
not only me
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

well this is quite shocking... if lithium is now a scam, i'd like to cover my face in disgrace now. i shared this to my friends and posted about it on my facebook  Embarrassed
care2yak

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

Are you sure  ? Because after down at 1,9 the total up to 4 BTC and 6,7 BTC

This is what happens if an ICO project isn't escrowed.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:02:07 AM

well this is quite shocking... if lithium is now a scam, i'd like to cover my face in disgrace now. i shared this to my friends and posted about it on my facebook  Embarrassed
Yes true, if indeed this project scam, please immediately remove and with awareness of the OP to close this project and return the funds from investors. But if it is true, I hope you must use escrow service to hold funds from investors is the best choice.
care2yak

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

Yes true, if indeed this project scam, please immediately remove and with awareness of the OP to close this project and return the funds from investors. But if it is true, I hope you must use escrow service to hold funds from investors is the best choice.

I don't think this project was escrowed. The dev had control over the bitcoins, which some members on this thread said was dangerous. They were right. The dev has been offline for quite a while now. He should speak out and prove that this is a legit project
Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Next first step need escrow services tied in. Cry

I am open to use escrow but I just don't understand why and when they will release the ICO funds. If you explain to me that we might get one.

1. Most ICOs promise coins to be released in the future, but Lithium has already released 2 wallets and we have sent tons of coins for free, thus proving we are not a scam.
2. Escrows release the ICO funds when the developer delivers the project, but we have already delivered the project, so I don't understand when will they release the ICO funds.

I just don't see the logic in an escrow when 1) we have already proven we are not a scam 2) we have released wallets (and will release windows wallet on Monday) 3) We have given away coins for free.

Just because you give away some coins and build a wallet or two does not = you not running with the ico money. We are not stupid and we wont fall for your scam.

Ok, so if we use escrow according to you when should he release the ICO funds? Because most escrows release the funds when the coin is released.

After the coin is launched and some other goals regarding developement and or marketing are met.

You're supposed to be the one pitching us. Im just telling you that the way ur going about it is wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: