Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

Answer my question you convicted criminal

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.]A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:36:10 PM

Dude your a fucking troll!

RENT ME!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:05:58 PM

So, no USA? no European union investors?
KYC - this will be on polo and will be restricted there?

JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:09:49 PM

Nowp Tongue

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:31:27 PM

Since the fund is capped at $27.5 million, what will happened to the excess fund or not all the 50million tokens will be available for sale.

Correct me where I wrong

Morning, the tokens that are not sold will be burned using proof-of-burn.

This is highly unlikely. U will keep them and dump on support when the dust settles.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:34:14 PM

I dont think this can trade on poloniex, maybe yobit and ccex and bittrex though.

RENT ME!
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:45:15 PM

Is it true, is the op a criminal?

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 12:23:29 AM

Since the fund is capped at $27.5 million, what will happened to the excess fund or not all the 50million tokens will be available for sale.

Correct me where I wrong

Morning, the tokens that are not sold will be burned using proof-of-burn.

So it is not compulsory to sell all the 50 million tokens allocated to the ICO.

What is the minimum fund you guys are expecting to raise to call the incomingICO a success?

That number is nowhere close to what can be dumped by diem holders. See shitty diem outstrips this LP fund asset by a great margin. This is not something to be proud of.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:35:30 AM

Charlie spent some time in prison, because his exchange helped launder 1 million dollars worth of BTC for the Silk Road and the exchange was not properly licensed.
KitcatCat

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:56:42 AM

Charlie spent some time in prison, because his exchange helped launder 1 million dollars worth of BTC for the Silk Road and the exchange was not properly licensed.

Is that a federal offence? Sounds like it? How is he running an ICO?

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:14:03 AM

@ MainstreetLP, I've sent you PM please check it. Thanks
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:35:05 AM

The company is registered in the Caymen Islands and US residents are blocked from participating. This probably makes it beyond the jurisdiction of the USA.
MainstreetLP

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:09:10 AM

Yes, its no secret I've spent 1 year in prison due to my involvement in BitInstant - you can read about it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/charlie-shrem-home-moving-onward/

The company is registered in the Caymen Islands and US residents are blocked from participating. This probably makes it beyond the jurisdiction of the USA.

Most token offerings allow anyone to participate. US law is still grey, I'm not taking chances.

I dont handle regulatory, compliance. I work with technology, being the CTO of this project.

@ MainstreetLP, I've sent you PM please check it. Thanks

Got it, thank you!

-Charlie Shrem

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

So a US citizen living in the US can not Purchase this ICO??

from what i understand. Yes they dont want its safer that way cos of U.S law

any bounty for wearing a signature?
So, after the ICO is over, will us US citizens be able to purchase tokens from the initial investors or are we locked out forever?

Interesting question, if they can't join ico, so they can't buy coins after ico, it means this coin will not be listed in major exchanges, bittrex and poloniex. So it will be useless and limited without usa investors, biggest joke i have seen

Good question - this token will be listed by a major exchange, however that exchange will not allow US accounts to trade it.

I have issues with the exchange you guys are going to chose, is it not possible to have inside trading on this exchange, the Firstblood ICO ends in minute because it was alerge that the exchange used for the ICO bought out most of the tokens and started selling it hours later at twice the ICO price. How are you going to ensure transparency in your ICO?

Were not going to have the same issue. While it's true we have bulk discounts available, we are not going to presell a super large amount before. We want to leave enough for the market. At the same time, if we don't sell out, we will be burning everything by end of the token sale.

It worth to invest some money in this project as dev team has already made its mark in previous project. I have started to raise some money to invest as there are still 20 days approximately to start the crowd sale. I will not miss this time, this opportunity is something really interesting.

Awesome!

All exchanges are allowed US citizens to trade, how can bittrex and poloniex, or kraken refuse them to trade? And how to implement it? I doubt it, you mean poloniex automatically hide the LP trading pair to an American account? It sounds unlikely.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

All exchanges are allowed US citizens to trade, how can bittrex and poloniex, or kraken refuse them to trade? And how to implement it? I doubt it, you mean poloniex automatically hide the LP trading pair to an American account? It sounds unlikely.

It's easy actually. The exchange that were working with has different levels of KYC. If you did any level, and are a US or EU citizen, the market will be closed to you.

We're on the phone with them now actually, and will make the announcement in a few days Smiley

-Charlie Shrem

danblize

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:33:45 PM

D o you have signature campaign? I have seen many people wear the signature, but not found the campaign in the thread
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:41:51 PM

D o you have signature campaign? I have seen many people wear the signature, but not found the campaign in the thread

Only staff members are advertising them that is why much hard to find the link for signature campaign.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:49:03 PM

Only staff members are advertising them that is why much hard to find the link for signature campaign.

Yes, its a closed campaign that we asked members in advance.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:38:28 PM

Do we need to buy tokens from exchange to particpate in this ITO? will it not be available through your website?

The exchange will be integrated into our website!

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:24:41 AM

It's easy actually. The exchange that were working with has different levels of KYC. If you did any level, and are a US or EU citizen, the market will be closed to you.

We're on the phone with them now actually, and will make the announcement in a few days Smiley

-Charlie Shrem

How will you prevent US and EU citizens from obtaining tokens after the ITO is over? Will the smart contracts somehow prevent someone from transferring their tokens to US and EU citizens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: