Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:32:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129049 times)
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

i already fix this problem, i bought nx asset pro for 500 nxt and there is option to insert message
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

And do we need some nxt balance to send darcrus from bittrex? I got an error when i tried to withdraw my coins from trex.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

And do we need some nxt balance to send darcrus from bittrex? I got an error when i tried to withdraw my coins from trex.

If you read the above post probably you get the answer in your question.you just need nxt for transaction fee.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

Confirmed, Bounties have been received and stored in nxt.sigwo.com, thank you Darcrus!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

They easiet way to transfer you DAR assets from mynxtinfo wallet:

1. Install official NRS wallet client from https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-2/ This version works as proxy client, which means you can make transactions immediately after you login with your account, while blockchain is downloading in the background. For this client uses random public nodes, while signing happens locally and your passphprase never leaves your PC.

2. Create new account with this client. IMPORTANT 1: keep your passphrase safe, passphrase is everything you need in order to have a full control of your account. Also please note, that any typo error by entering passphrase (uppercase, extra space, etc) will open the new account or you'll get an error by doing any transaction. IMPORTANT 2: always double check, that your saved passphrase opens the same account ID.

3. Goto mynxt.info wallet, install "Nxt asset" basic plugin and transfer your DAR assets to the newly created account.

4. Go back to installed client, login with your new account. Here you can trade your DAR in built in Asset exchange or transfer them to Bittrex with a message.

5. Enjoy the full power of Nxt client and blockchain platform Smiley

I download the latest Nxt client but the problem it's not working on my PC since it's 64 bit and Nxt client is 32 bit only? is there any option?
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

I have transfer 10 darcrus from wallet.mynxt.info to bittrex 30minuts ago, but until now have not been coming to bittrex

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

I have transfer 10 darcrus from wallet.mynxt.info to bittrex 30minuts ago, but until now have not been coming to bittrex

http://imgur.com/pzF2733

and you can wait forever you lost them because there no message, you need to but pro asset plugin for 500 nxt, only there is option to insert message and address.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

1. Install official NRS wallet client from https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-2/ This version works as proxy client, which means you can make transactions immediately after you login with your account, while blockchain is downloading in the background. For this client uses random public nodes, while signing happens locally and your passphprase never leaves your PC.

2. Create new account with this client. IMPORTANT 1: keep your passphrase safe, passphrase is everything you need in order to have a full control of your account. Also please note, that any typo error by entering passphrase (uppercase, extra space, etc) will open the new account or you'll get an error by doing any transaction. IMPORTANT 2: always double check, that your saved passphrase opens the same account ID.

3. Goto mynxt.info wallet, install "Nxt asset" basic plugin and transfer your DAR assets to the newly created account.

4. Go back to installed client, login with your new account. Here you can trade your DAR in built in Asset exchange or transfer them to Bittrex with a message.

I download the latest Nxt client but the problem it's not working on my PC since it's 64 bit and Nxt client is 32 bit only? is there any option?

Nxt client is 64 bit, not 32 bit. You need only java 64 bit installed and it should work without any problem. What problem do you have with not working? What is your OS? for fastest resolution of your problem, please join Nxt slack at https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/ and describe it in #helpdesk channel there.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:56:23 PM

Just contact Bittrex support with your tx details and it will be resolved.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

Clever move by the developer. After he had distributed those bounties, those bounty dumpers cannot easily dump their coins using NXT interface.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MoneyJ

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

Just contact Bittrex support with your tx details and it will be resolved.

Its is because ... I'll just pm you to avoid giving ideas to dumpers... hahaha. Are you sure you are not going to dump? Give me some assurance. Smiley O well pretty soon you will figure it out. Waiting for your PM in case you really have a hard time depositing .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

and you can wait forever you lost them because there no message, you need to but pro asset plugin for 500 nxt, only there is option to insert message and address.
I have already install asset pro, but I can't found "message"
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

Nxt client is 64 bit, not 32 bit. You need only java 64 bit installed and it should work without any problem. What problem do you have with not working? What is your OS? for fastest resolution of your problem, please join Nxt slack at https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/ and describe it in #helpdesk channel there.
Thanks, I will join there. Smiley

~

He just said wrong, NXT asset pro is 99 NXT and Full NXT Client is 500 NXT, so if you want to insert message then you must buy Full NXT Client.
MoneyJ

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

Thanks, I will join there. Smiley

~

He just said wrong, NXT asset pro is 99 NXT and Full NXT Client is 500 NXT, so if you want to insert message then you must buy Full NXT Client.

Guys with correct reading, guidance and knowledge you dont have to spend 99 NXT just to have transferred tokens to bittrex.  Mind if you just download the NXT client server package. You dont have to wait for blockchain download or bootstrap .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

--

You can see the instructions here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bIrzg6-IjWO9RkYw3rwCcyD2b4dhhiac3CRfcsypE50/edit?usp=sharing

your problem is same with me LOL just lose a little darcrus for trying Withdraw them

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

The Viral exchange enable Darcrus to withdraw,send to Bittrex or NXT?
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

Where you want you can do.But i would like to recommend you withdraw them to Bittrex
banjir

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

Where you want you can do.But i would like to recommend you withdraw them to Bittrex

how long token recived to bittrex ?
im send 20 darcus from TVE
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

It's so many projects nowadays with so many devs you can't trust. What do we know about Darcrus? Darcrus is a solid project, it has a great developer that we can rely on and it has a ridiculous low marketcap. All good things that a lot of other projects don't have.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

im try send to bittrex from https://nxt.sigwo.com/index.html# and until now still not received in my bittrex account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: