Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129049 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

im try send to bittrex from https://nxt.sigwo.com/index.html# and until now still not received in my bittrex account

From the deposit page in bittrex, it has a warning caption when generating deposit NXT address. It says you need to include the generated public key in a message for the deposit to be accepted. So if you are sending/transferring DAR to your bittrex account it should have the ff.

1. Amount
2. NXT address of Bittrex
3. Message (this is not available in online wallet so download client but dont worry it doesnt need to be synched with the blockchain)
4. Paraphrase

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:26:39 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 05:44:46 AM by kingorbust

I think the bounties have already been sent for some I can see in my nxt wallet at mynxt.info that team sent me some darcrus tokens yestrday. The strange part is that the amount in my wallet says ZERO. The amount they SENT is a number though so that is fine.

I see number of confirmations is rising so I guess the transfer will be complete soon.  How many confirmations are needed? It is almost 2000 confirmations.

In any case, darcrus have sent me tokens so thanks for that. I guess I just need to wait for them to appear in my wallet.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

I tried to withdraw Dar tokens from TVE and try to withdraw 10 tokens first but there is an instruction that I must withdraw all the tokens, I don't think this is right since there is a possibility of making mistake and losing all the tokens. Darcrus team should please see to this.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:39:26 AM

I tried to withdraw Dar tokens from TVE and try to withdraw 10 tokens first but there is an instruction that I must withdraw all the tokens, I don't think this is right since there is a possibility of making mistake and losing all the tokens. Darcrus team should please see to this.

You will not loss your token if you followed the instruction in previous post.Just read it carefully and follow. Im sure the you can withdraw your token successfully without losing them.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

I think the bounties have already been sent for some I can see in my nxt wallet at mynxt.info that team sent me some darcrus tokens yestrday. The strange part is that the amount in my wallet says ZERO. The amount they SENT is a number though so that is fine.

I see number of confirmations is rising so I guess the transfer will be complete soon.  How many confirmations are needed? It is almost 2000 confirmations.

In any case, darcrus have sent me tokens so thanks for that. I guess I just need to wait for them to appear in my wallet.

Install basic Nxt asset plugin, and you should see them.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

im try send to bittrex from https://nxt.sigwo.com/index.html# and until now still not received in my bittrex account

If you were send Draco tokens from TVE, the procedure is same.

You need NXT wallet then you will be able to send coins to Bittrex.

MoneyJ

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:38:45 AM

Hodl for life on this token. Though its low price now, opportunity to buy , I got too much confident on this token. Waiting it to be x10 .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

thanks I just did but this is utterly dumb. What is the point of nxt wallet if it doesnt offer this by default?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
MoneyJ

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

thanks I just did but this is utterly dumb. What is the point of nxt wallet if it doesnt offer this by default?

Online wallets are lightweights they have limited features. Why don't you try the NXT official client for windows. 

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

If you were send Draco tokens from TVE, the procedure is same.

You need NXT wallet then you will be able to send coins to Bittrex.
Your wrong I just send Darcus tokens directly from the Viral Exchange to Bittrex. So you don't need the NXT wallet you can do it instant. You only have to copy the message from Bittrex you get when you go to deposit DAR into NXT public key part.
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:22:52 PM

They easiet way to transfer you DAR assets from mynxtinfo wallet:

1. Install official NRS wallet client from https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-2/ This version works as proxy client, which means you can make transactions immediately after you login with your account, while blockchain is downloading in the background. For this client uses random public nodes, while signing happens locally and your passphprase never leaves your PC.

2. Create new account with this client. IMPORTANT 1: keep your passphrase safe, passphrase is everything you need in order to have a full control of your account. Also please note, that any typo error by entering passphrase (uppercase, extra space, etc) will open the new account or you'll get an error by doing any transaction. IMPORTANT 2: always double check, that your saved passphrase opens the same account ID.

3. Goto mynxt.info wallet, install "Nxt asset" basic plugin and transfer your DAR assets to the newly created account.

4. Go back to installed client, login with your new account. Here you can trade your DAR in built in Asset exchange or transfer them to Bittrex with a message.

5. Enjoy the full power of Nxt client and blockchain platform Smiley

Thanks @martis just follow this tutorial and you will not need to spend 500 nxt to send only DAR asset to bittrex. Smiley
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

hi guys , please use this guide when sending darcrus anywhere

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bIrzg6-IjWO9RkYw3rwCcyD2b4dhhiac3CRfcsypE50/edit?usp=sharing

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

You guys if you have Darcrus asset on mynxt.info and Dont know how to Withdraw them,I would like to recomend you use the Pro plugin well you can sell the darcrus for NXT Grin that simple and I see highest buy orders is 3 NXT for 1 darcrus Grin
iamvadimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

today 12jan. so. where is serious devs with our bounty?
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

You guys if you have Darcrus asset on mynxt.info and Dont know how to Withdraw them,I would like to recomend you use the Pro plugin well you can sell the darcrus for NXT Grin that simple and I see highest buy orders is 3 NXT for 1 darcrus Grin

I don't recommend it, you can send your DAR asset without spending nxt all you need to is just follow the tutorial that created by martis.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722137.msg17469520#msg17469520
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Darcrus is on www.coinmarketcap.com now!

Also a second buy back has been done for the profits of SIGFARM -> https://mynxt.info/transaction/14394630208358220296

Some other news:

sigwo [5:11] PM
I have a 12'o clock demo session with http://www.cision.com/us/. Mostly for them to me. Marketing stuff.
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Proof of SIGFARM PROFITS burn - https://mynxt.info/transaction/14394630208358220296

https://twitter.com/darcrus/status/819573594980229120

sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

Online wallets have different capability...Please use https://nxt.sigwo.com for a full NXT wallet that is available online. It is the same wallet you can download from nxt.org. Only put in your passphrase IF you are actually transacting. If you are only wanting to 'see' your account, you only need to enter your NXT address at the login page.
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

today 12jan. so. where is serious devs with our bounty?

They were all sent except QQ bounties. I just received the spreadsheet and will send tonight.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

how to join the slcak? any invite link?  i can not join
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: