Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
My exit point I think is 5 years after before I sell some of my bitcoin, then of course I will sell it to the trusted exchange platform. and that would depend if how much is the price value of bitcoin after 5 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

Right now I don't have any plan to sell my coins as the price is not too promising for me at a moment and my target price is $2000 so I will sell my all coins only when the price of bitcoin reaches there and till then I am trying to grow my bitcoins with trading altcoins.

That is right, fhe bitcoin's price now is really promising that it is still going up. I think that it will be breaking its own record these year and surpass it more. I am planning to convert them after I save up a few amount to buy something I really want. And also I need to pay my internet bills using my bitcoins savings.  I also want to trade now, though I sometime lost my incentives because of what is happening and my Laptop is broken and can't do shit now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:25:28 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink
wck

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink

If BTC keeps trading the way it does you be able to buy those coins back at $7000!   Then sell again above $10000. 
Alibatant

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

If BTC keeps trading the way it does you be able to buy those coins back at $7000!   Then sell again above $10000. 

If there is no block size increase and the tranaction fee is high, the price will not rise.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses
yes that is not looking so easy. i think it will take more than 10 years. to me my personal view is that i will hold my bitcoin tell it reach to the price of 2000 USD level and i am very much hopeful that bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level at the end of 2017, so i have to wait tell the end of this year and after i think i will easily achieve my target.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

I will sell the bitcoin or altcoin I have when I see that the coin has reached its limit. Maybe this is more on altcoin, because I always sell altcoin that I have, when the price has been far from the price of ICO. So, i can get profit
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:03:05 PM

If there is no block size increase and the tranaction fee is high, the price will not rise.
You have the newbie rank over here, but I cannot believe that this is your first account, Im sure that you are present on the cryptocurrency world for a longer time, if you can make conclusions like that.
I totally agree with your opinion, there is no way for bitcoin price to increase without any improvement about fee size and block size.
It is just such an important aspect for blockchain, that we cannot ignore that fact. The blockchain cannot maintain with more and more people coming into the network, if we won't find a really good solution for that issue.

And about the main subject of the thread, I have sold most of my BTC, i dont agree that the price will rise now even more.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

i always do sell my profit never hold them for that long i need money that is why im not keeping my profit for too long but there's an problem when price is low i waited the price to increase for me to have a safe profit it all came from my hard work so its better to see its become income than to small income even if its cents its important to me.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:43:04 AM

i always do sell my profit never hold them for that long i need money that is why im not keeping my profit for too long but there's an problem when price is low i waited the price to increase for me to have a safe profit it all came from my hard work so its better to see its become income than to small income even if its cents its important to me.

That is true. When it comes to trade we should not get greedy. As you said even a cent is profit in the world of trading. If you getting then just grab it and stop that particular trade immediately so that you might not end up with loosing money. It is always better to keep an eye on loss statement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

yes that is not looking so easy. i think it will take more than 10 years. to me my personal view is that i will hold my bitcoin tell it reach to the price of 2000 USD level and i am very much hopeful that bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level at the end of 2017, so i have to wait tell the end of this year and after i think i will easily achieve my target.

The bitcoin will undoubtedly reach this level, but it may take a little more time. It is impossible to name the exact date of growth, it all depends on the news.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:58:17 AM

I'm doing opposite thing, I want to keep on holding for a longer time because for me it seems that it's more profitable when I'm going to hold longer.

Maybe I'll sell when the price is already $2,000 but right now I don't think that it will happen for this month or even for next month to come.

I'll sell it for real once we reached $2k.

rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

it is a good thinking. but i tell you can two way profit btc rate increase or you invest your btc and earn.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

If the volume starts to fall I'd better sell it because I think it's a sign of falling it's altcoin if that percentage depends if the volume can still go up I keep it, I more often see the volume and crowded traffic sell/buy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

yes it is right decision that when you feel then need you can sell your bitcoins, but still i will like to say that if a person can manage he should wait for a little more time as the price is continoulsy increasing and there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will hit 2000 USD very soon.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:49:14 AM

I have made plans to sell my bitcoins by the end of the year once experiencing the pump. And during the same if the price pumping continues will continue to hold till the following year start. Right now too the price is good to make a better profit out of it.
transabox

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

I have made plans to sell my bitcoins by the end of the year once experiencing the pump. And during the same if the price pumping continues will continue to hold till the following year start. Right now too the price is good to make a better profit out of it.

I think by the end of the year it's too early to sell coins to make good money, we'll have to wait for the next year for a good price increase.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

I think by the end of the year it's too early to sell coins to make good money, we'll have to wait for the next year for a good price increase.
I do agree. Bitcoin has more potential in future/furthere years specially when the time that all of its 21 million supplies get consumed by its users/investors. Despite of its volitality, the probability of pumping its rate is still there which can cause your money 's value to increase.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

Yeah, he has a big hope with his bitcoins. But i think within 10 years we will see bitcoin would be reached at $10000 or may be more or may be less. But i am sure within 10 years bitcoin will be on the highest price. A lot of people have good hope with the bitcoin's future. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: