Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
well my exit point is when bitcoin reaches $2000 but i will cash out half of my stashed bitcoins in coins.ph because only coins.ph is only way to cash out bitcoin in philippines and the other half, i will store and invest some it in altcoins because it is good to diversify my bitcoins in other altcoins
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:39:32 AM

I planing to sell when i know the price is high and good. And the price is going stable.  I know i will get good profit if i sell my bitcoin in a right time. You don't worry about the price is going stable and high. Because when you hold your bitcoin in long term you can earn good profit and keep it in your future.And the price is going high then you can sell.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
In trading the most important things that we need is enough time to monitor the bitcoin market, to make a good profit they need to wait the right time for the right buying and selling.

Like last month that almost $1,200 is the price of bitcoin then now almost $1,750 is the price. I think who buy or save the bitcoin when time of bitcoin dump, now they earn a good profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

I take out a small portion of whatever I earn every month so I can help pay for living expenses but then 80% of what I earn I try to keep for long term goals. I have now given up on day trading as it is very stressful and being a housewife it doesn't give me any balance.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

In trading the most important things that we need is enough time to monitor the bitcoin market, to make a good profit they need to wait the right time for the right buying and selling.

Like last month that almost $1,200 is the price of bitcoin then now almost $1,750 is the price. I think who buy or save the bitcoin when time of bitcoin dump, now they earn a good profit.
but now the price of bitcoin is trading above 1800 USD and still the price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, some people are expecting that the price of btcoin is still increasing and they are also expecting that this time the price of bitcoin is going to cross 2000 USD level and after that it is going to hit 3000 USD level.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:47:44 PM

I take out a small portion of whatever I earn every month so I can help pay for living expenses but then 80% of what I earn I try to keep for long term goals. I have now given up on day trading as it is very stressful and being a housewife it doesn't give me any balance.
You have a very good planning you are saving a good amount but you also need to focus on investment of that saving as only saving do not give enough money to a person and saving do not make a person wealthy but if he have a source of income which will be beneficial to give him all the luxurious of life. So I am suggesting you to start a business with that money or if you cannot at least invest in trade.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

but now the price of bitcoin is trading above 1800 USD and still the price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, some people are expecting that the price of btcoin is still increasing and they are also expecting that this time the price of bitcoin is going to cross 2000 USD level and after that it is going to hit 3000 USD level.
yeah you are right that bitcoin price increasing time by time now bitcoin price $1800 and i hope it will rise to $2000 in few weeks or month so i think its good time to hold your bitcoin for the future i hope bitcoin price will be rise to $3000+ at the end of this year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:52:19 AM

yeah you are right that bitcoin price increasing time by time now bitcoin price $1800 and i hope it will rise to $2000 in few weeks or month so i think its good time to hold your bitcoin for the future i hope bitcoin price will be rise to $3000+ at the end of this year.
$3,000 price for bitcoin is impossible to reach this year because i believe that the maximum price that we can reach is $2,000 only and it will be after a few months because there is a lot of things that is going on bitcoin like the ransomware and also the unconfirmed transactions so bitcoin will need a lot more time to reach that price.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:27:05 AM

$3,000 price for bitcoin is impossible to reach this year because i believe that the maximum price that we can reach is $2,000 only and it will be after a few months because there is a lot of things that is going on bitcoin like the ransomware and also the unconfirmed transactions so bitcoin will need a lot more time to reach that price.
how can you say that 3000 USD is impossible, i think most of the people were even not believing on the 1500 USD but now we can see that the price s trading above1800 USD and it is expected that in next few days it is going to cross 2000 USD level and after that it will certainly going to cross 3000 USD level at the end of 2017, as in 2017 price of bitcoin is already double so far, and therefore we can expect that it will easily reach to 3000$ in next 7 months.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

how can you say that 3000 USD is impossible, i think most of the people were even not believing on the 1500 USD but now we can see that the price s trading above1800 USD and it is expected that in next few days it is going to cross 2000 USD level and after that it will certainly going to cross 3000 USD level at the end of 2017, as in 2017 price of bitcoin is already double so far, and therefore we can expect that it will easily reach to 3000$ in next 7 months.
People just come with exact supporting points for their FUDs. They were not believing about the current levels of $1800 too in some 2 months back. At that times they were speculating about $1500 by end of this year. So, they will realize where they are missing and how powerful bitcoin adoption rates are moving forward to huge price levels.

I believe bitcoin may reach $5000 levels by end of this year, still that will not be my selling point because I may wait till $100k levels to reach. Yes, I am ready to wait for years.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:18:45 PM

I think my basic plan to sell my bitcoin is when the value of each is higher than today. Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that has high and low value. For now on Im holding it for the better future.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Anything is possible but I think we should expect some corrections in price along the way. I could see the bitcoin price go either way for the rest of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

Anything is possible but I think we should expect some corrections in price along the way. I could see the bitcoin price go either way for the rest of the year.

Well, I think the correction just happened. From $1,900 back to $1,700, and now we're back to $1,850+, so I hope it just maintains this level and we should really see a $2,000 mark and we'll totally break barriers by then. I didn't really expect the prices to reach this high but I am happy about it.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

Well, I think the correction just happened. From $1,900 back to $1,700, and now we're back to $1,850+, so I hope it just maintains this level and we should really see a $2,000 mark and we'll totally break barriers by then. I didn't really expect the prices to reach this high but I am happy about it.

I expected more  correction. But, if you say that it has already passed, then I am very happy. I think I'll keep it for a few more months. This is the safest way to increase my capital

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:05:56 PM

now only earning i quess at 10k i sell for bee rich hmm
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

I think my basic plan to sell my bitcoin is when the value of each is higher than today. Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that has high and low value. For now on Im holding it for the better future.
bitcoin price increasing too much faster and everyone planning to hold their bitcoin for the future and i also holding my 50% bitcoin for the future and 50% spending on online shopping or for trading and i am sure bitcoin bitcoin will be reach to $5,000 in the near future.   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

Well this is what I would like to happen and for sure if you are a guy that holds hundreds of bitcoin. For sure the price of bitcoin by that time is going to make you rich. Even I'm holding few btc, I'm sure that it will help me a lot to save when the price of bitcoin starts to go at $10k. So that's my plan too, to sell at $10k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

Well this is what I would like to happen and for sure if you are a guy that holds hundreds of bitcoin. For sure the price of bitcoin by that time is going to make you rich. Even I'm holding few btc, I'm sure that it will help me a lot to save when the price of bitcoin starts to go at $10k. So that's my plan too, to sell at $10k.

Some time people said without thinking, just like that if you are waiting when bitcoin cross $10000, than you would be sell your bitcoins. Its mean wait for more than 3 to 4 years, at least within 5 years definitely bitcoin would be reached at $10000. I think we should sell during the price growth time by time, But i respect your opinion to become rich with the bitcoin than should wait. Best of luck.     
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

Some time people said without thinking, just like that if you are waiting when bitcoin cross $10000, than you would be sell your bitcoins. Its mean wait for more than 3 to 4 years, at least within 5 years definitely bitcoin would be reached at $10000. I think we should sell during the price growth time by time, But i respect your opinion to become rich with the bitcoin than should wait. Best of luck.     

Well people must have a long guts to hold for that long period since its gamble for our money since we doesn't know on what would be the result of our holding. And im wondering if theirs any people doing that right now since mostly the one i see right now is those people who loves to do some short trades and i can't blame them nor distrub for their doing since they are quitely earning some good profits from it right now.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

yeah we do have different perceptions likewise if you just have a time to play with the fluctuation you will able to grow your btc
buy low and sell when its really high then buy back and hold, but with some other people they are optimistic that bitcoin will really
sky rocket to the moon after some years and its an easy access for them to be rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: