Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92501 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:22:25 AM

I do not plan on selling bitcoins anytime soon unless something crazy happens on Aug 1st or soon after and the coin price dramatically increases....

Altcoins on the other hand, every day Smiley

Actually i'm still don't know is August 1st is really affect the price of bitcoin in a good way or not because i also have a plan to not sell my bitcoins until August 1st come but if something bad like bad news or something like that happened before August 1st come, i will sell all coins, i don't want take a risk.
This is always talked about now when is the plan to sell but for me until this time I dont have plan to sell my bitcoin. Instead Im continuously saving bitcoin as much as I can. Im taking a risks already by buying, saving, hold bitcoin. Maybe on Aug1 I can dedice that time but for now I will save bitcoin.

For some people there who are thinking that they will certainly get great returns in the future, so they save a few bitcoin them or even all of it. It is like you, but you need to know that all need some way so that you do not get a loss. Because if you just did something arbitrarily or amateur then it's much worse. Analysis, read all of the data is the most important thing for you to do. So that in the future has a pretty good prediction

to me i think majority of people are going to hold their bitcoin, they are too much sure about bitcoin future that bitcoin has a very bright future, they do not care about the false news that usually people spread in the market to let the price of bitcoin down. now they have become mature investors and  therefor are not going to trap in panic selling. they are now giving good support to bitcoin and never let the price of bitcoin down.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:38:32 AM

As part of my investment, I wouldn't sell my bitcoins as of the moment since I'm looking forward for a long term one. Though we can't say in times of fortuitous event, I would probably withdraw my btc. Health plays a high priority for me, especially when it comes to my family and parents.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Sell!  Why?  
Sell to make profit of course...
This is a common thing to do when you are investing unless you are panicking and you are willing to take lose due to the situation.
Anyone can sell anytime as long as he is satisfied with the profit he is getting, besides there is no guarantee a success in the future so it's up to us now.

maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

Probably not now, I believe it will be growing for some time more.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

Sell!  Why?  
Sell to make profit of course...
This is a common thing to do when you are investing unless you are panicking and you are willing to take lose due to the situation.
Anyone can sell anytime as long as he is satisfied with the profit he is getting, besides there is no guarantee a success in the future so it's up to us now.

Yeah if you have bought your coins at very low price in the past then there is nothing wrong in selling them right now as it will give you good profits but if your plan is to make higher profits then you can wait for some more time and see how price goes from here but there is no guarantee that you will make profits by holding it for a long term.

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

As part of my investment, I wouldn't sell my bitcoins as of the moment since I'm looking forward for a long term one. Though we can't say in times of fortuitous event, I would probably withdraw my btc. Health plays a high priority for me, especially when it comes to my family and parents.

We have both in common i only sell a part of my bitcoin if an emergency occur or if i need the money to spend it on important matters but as much as possible i hold or not sell my bitcoin. No one can tell when the bitcoin will burst to it's high price or lower price. If we take risk we will gain or lose. Remember if the price is going down no need to panic or used it again to buy low price bitcoins.

i use to be a hunter
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:49:32 PM

We have both in common i only sell a part of my bitcoin if an emergency occur or if i need the money to spend it on important matters but as much as possible i hold or not sell my bitcoin. No one can tell when the bitcoin will burst to it's high price or lower price. If we take risk we will gain or lose. Remember if the price is going down no need to panic or used it again to buy low price bitcoins.

That's correct and I think the current price is really good to buy more bitcoins and hold it for future as in long term price will surely go higher and right now if you are in desperate need of money then only sell some of your bitcoins and if not better to hold them for future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I am planning to sell my bitcoin about a year from now so that my bitcoin has the time to grow more.And by this I can manage my bitcoim for now to grow bigger and bigger.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I am planning to sell my bitcoin about a year from now so that my bitcoin has the time to grow more.And by this I can manage my bitcoim for now to grow bigger and bigger.
i think it has no comparison because if you will just wait a year it may only earn some roi but if you now invest it in a better investments that can generate you a profit in the sense of working on it to grow you can make it bigger amounts than waiting for a year .If you calculate the time that you may accumulae after a year and in investing have a big difference in earning if you only know how to invest and make profits with your investments.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

Do have in mind to sell 50% of my bitcoin and others cryptocurrency holding when the price is at $4,000 and the remaining balance as an investment for a long time and I will only withdrawn the interest for day today up keeping.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Do have in mind to sell 50% of my bitcoin and others cryptocurrency holding when the price is at $4,000 and the remaining balance as an investment for a long time and I will only withdrawn the interest for day today up keeping.

Well that means you'd be holding for a longer time apparently with the price plunging recently. 4k is a good point to let go of some of your holdings though it may be a little longer before we reach that amount. Almost all altcoins and btc are a bit sleepy and who knows up until when will this trend continue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:31:44 AM

My exit point in selling is when i reach around 50-100% of my investment. That is the time that i will decide to sell because 50-100% profit is already good enough for me i can buy another set of currency at set up again my percentage goal.

Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

I think the right time to sell our bitcoins is 10 years from now. I have read an article that the bitcoin will become $50,000 per each 10 years from now. So it is better to keep our coins and sell it in the near future.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

Patience is really important and we must have a lot of it. Today is the best time to sell our bitcoins and the best time to sell our bitcoins is in the future because I know in the future the bitcoin will become more valuable than before.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

I don't have any plan yet. I'm a newbie in cryptocurrency. Maybe I will trade/sell some altcoins but not bitcoins.
60-40 maybe. 40% for trading/selling and I will convert the remaining 60% to bitcoin and hold it for a year or two. But still, I won't encash it 100%. I want to try my luck in bitcoins. Hope the price will continue to rise.  Cheesy

JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed

yeha right but not sell full bitcoin you will save the bitcoin 50% and you will easy to get the profit for the bitcoin. It is future groth for your life. bitcoin prices change day by day you will time to sell the bitcoin.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

yeha right but not sell full bitcoin you will save the bitcoin 50% and you will easy to get the profit for the bitcoin. It is future groth for your life. bitcoin prices change day by day you will time to sell the bitcoin.

That is a decent amount to use since the price of bitcoins is not so stable and we doesn't even know on when does the price of it regenerates to its past price. But we can roll it and earn with it by using that 50% and we will be lucky by trading shortly if we can able to buy at cheapest price and suddenly the pump has started with the bitcoins.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:12:55 AM

Actually, it depends on how much profit do you want and how long do you want it to hold. Basically, if you're going to buy a certain coin, you must set a target profit and also a stop loss. If you are a short time trader, 3%-50% will do. If you are a long term trader (investor), 50% and above will be your target profit. Always remember that set your stop loss in order for you to avoid being rekt.

Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

Actually, it depends on how much profit do you want and how long do you want it to hold. Basically, if you're going to buy a certain coin, you must set a target profit and also a stop loss. If you are a short time trader, 3%-50% will do. If you are a long term trader (investor), 50% and above will be your target profit. Always remember that set your stop loss in order for you to avoid being rekt.

i think stop loss may get you in trouble with a volatile market and a strong coin like bitcoin. A stop loss order made when bitcoin was 5000 at 3000 may get you in trouble if bitcoin will be more than 5000 in the near future. I agree that stop loss it's a must but i think bitcoin is the exception from the rule
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: