Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92500 times)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed

yeha right but not sell full bitcoin you will save the bitcoin 50% and you will easy to get the profit for the bitcoin. It is future groth for your life. bitcoin prices change day by day you will time to sell the bitcoin.
The market price of Bitcoin keeps on changing with each passing day. I think there is no other better way of planning and deciding when to sell your Bitcoins but to decide the amount of profit right at the time of buying the Bitcoins like for example I will sell my Bitcoins at the time when I’ll be getting 50% profit on each Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

As a trader, you need to ask yourself, what position do I want to be in before, during or after this event? As a long-term holder, you need to ask yourself, do I want to liquidate my holdings and sit this whole thing out until the situation resolves? I feel most traders will play this short and many holders will liquidate. We are already seeing continued selling pressure since the newly established all-time high. The nearest support is around $750–800. I’d expect that zone to be reached rather quickly. I do not expect to test $450, but support is there should price breach $650.
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Seeing the current growth rates, i am not planning to sell for a really long time....
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed

yeha right but not sell full bitcoin you will save the bitcoin 50% and you will easy to get the profit for the bitcoin. It is future groth for your life. bitcoin prices change day by day you will time to sell the bitcoin.
The market price of Bitcoin keeps on changing with each passing day. I think there is no other better way of planning and deciding when to sell your Bitcoins but to decide the amount of profit right at the time of buying the Bitcoins like for example I will sell my Bitcoins at the time when I’ll be getting 50% profit on each Bitcoin.
IMO, There is always better plan for better profit, do you know what will happen if you hold bitcoin from 2 years ago and you sell it now? and what will happens if you keep that coin now then sell it two years later, what a huge income.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

At the moment I don't have a huge amount invested in btc but I hope to grow this amount through a combination of btc price rises and day trading until I'm at the stage where I can earn enough daily that I can withdraw this amount and not be drawing down my btc holding.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:03:28 PM

my friend style  is hold his coin to get 2x or more. my style is get 5-10% per day.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

my friend style  is hold his coin to get 2x or more. my style is get 5-10% per day.
Getting  daily  day profits  may helps you  to  get only few dollars. But making the trading  with high value is profitable  one. But for that you need to wait  for  long. I had a plan  to sell my bitcoin, when the price  reach  of 5000$.You will  get double , when you  sell after some years. This  is  by the  way  you are earning  Bitcoin.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

my friend style  is hold his coin to get 2x or more. my style is get 5-10% per day.
Getting  daily  day profits  may helps you  to  get only few dollars. But making the trading  with high value is profitable  one. But for that you need to wait  for  long. I had a plan  to sell my bitcoin, when the price  reach  of 5000$.You will  get double , when you  sell after some years. This  is  by the  way  you are earning  Bitcoin.

If you sold 5000 and then bought 3000, it would be very successful. But everyone has their own strategy. Some do not like to fuss and constantly buy and sell. They know that they will still benefit if they keep the coins for several years

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:26:56 AM

Of couse it will always depend on our own decision that we will make, we should be wise. I am willing to sell my coins at higher price even emergency purposes doesn't involve. I believe everyone of us has an exit point. So we need to grab the oppotunity of selling to high price and buy when it goes down.
Unless you plan very well and watch the market, your exit point may not actually be the right one.

I have seen so many people exited at the wrong place and unluckily for them the bullish trend kept going on and on and on and on. That shit do happens and unless I am just so sure, I totally hate gambling that and one might not be very lucky to even get back to that exit point again.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
While I will not be sure that I  want to stop my activity on the market, it's probably only in extreme cases, why throw extra income, albeit small. But you can increase investment in other coins, will be even better, selling 15-20%.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

I kinda regret not buying a few days ago with that dip as it has been steadily rising since then. Still contemplating buying before it continues to increase, but who knows with so many changes going on. Tough decisions.
Do not regret mate, there is no point doing that. Just hold on, chill a bit and hopefully there may be another quick dip later on. You might just not be fortunate enough to get it that lower next time.
I have always made that decision that no matter what, it is best to buy at every dip, keep some little extra to buy more in case it goes even lower. This is just the best way that waiting for the last or lowest point of the dip.
Digital market is very unpredictable. What I do is if the value starts decreasing, I sell out some of my coins because once there is a drop; it is a sign of future dip. Then I wait until the value start rising again.

The moment when the value starts rising, I buy coins again with the price that I have earned earlier because the rise is indicator of future pump. I have earned profits this way but it is really difficult to do because I need to check value 2 to 3 times daily.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

The amount of take profit in trading depends on technical and fundamental analysis that I use but I take profit 10% minimum. Sometimes also I can take profit 100% if from the analysis there are any high impact news will coming, "buy the rumors and sell the news" , this strategy also usually i use for fundamental analysis. But especially for good coin that has strong fundamental like: BTC, ETH, DASH, and WAVES I hold for long term investment

Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.
As you said,nobody wants to sell their bitcoin because how long you gonna keep it the more amount of profityou gonna get.The value of the bitcoin is always gonna be in the increasing pace.But everything mish have an end.I am planning to sell my bitcoin at 2022.Because i think the value is double from todays price.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.
As you said,nobody wants to sell their bitcoin because how long you gonna keep it the more amount of profityou gonna get.The value of the bitcoin is always gonna be in the increasing pace.But everything mish have an end.I am planning to sell my bitcoin at 2022.Because i think the value is double from todays price.

You need to sell a bitcoin you check the wallet in the bitcoin process it will increase you will sell the bitcoin you get more profit. If price low doesn't sell the bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are changing every day so care full to watch and sell the bitcoin it is the use full for sale you bitcoin for your future growth. Bitcoin is give more profit and more information,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

I always sell parts x2, x5, x10, x50. Some very promising coin store, not selling. Eth, btc should be stored as long as possible. Many people do not yet believe in cryptocurrency, you need to wait for large inflows of capital.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:46 AM

My exit point is after five years or even ten years because i am into a long term investment. I invest and invest and hold it and will wait for my investments to have higher value I am giving 5-10years before i will sell it.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:53:05 AM

It is not easy to know when to buy or to sell.
Especially when to buy, it is the hardest part.

When to sell is easier, you can read the chart and chart give you the best time to sell,
I sell it before it reach the peak,.... Read the chart.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:38:38 AM

I do regular sales, sometimes i need very urgent cash, but i buy as much as i sell. To provide the important balance.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:13:30 AM

If you sold 5000 and then bought 3000, it would be very successful. But everyone has their own strategy. Some do not like to fuss and constantly buy and sell. They know that they will still benefit if they keep the coins for several years

Yes so when they think that they can get more benefit on it more higher profit they can get but when the time its higher then big dunps happen some panic selling then the price they want to have are more little than they can now want to be.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:07 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 10:53:46 AM by TheGodFather

At the moment I don't have a huge amount invested in btc but I hope to grow this amount through a combination of btc price rises and day trading until I'm at the stage where I can earn enough daily that I can withdraw this amount and not be drawing down my btc holding.
I am planning to sell my btc when it is at its peak value or when its current value would change or just  gets high Value. Im just also like anyone here who are aiming to get high earn of investments. Well, I didn't know when i am going to sell, i cant tell but I hope that when it comes to a time that I would sell it , i do hoped that the price is in its good state, so that  my bitcoin would be worth it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: