Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92497 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:35:21 AM

At the moment I don't have a huge amount invested in btc but I hope to grow this amount through a combination of btc price rises and day trading until I'm at the stage where I can earn enough daily that I can withdraw this amount and not be drawing down my btc holding.
For now, I don't like to sell my bitcoin because of its low value priced. Of course we all wanted that we could earn as much as we expected when we are going to sell our bitcoin. But sometimes, in an unexpected happenings or situation in family, an emergency we can't avoid that you wouldn't sell your bitcoin. So what I mean is we can't tell you when, and its all upon the situation.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:44:25 AM

For me i will sell my BTC maybe at the end of 2017 because they said that it will hit $10,000, but we just predict so we can't actually know what will happend
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

For me, i want to sell my bitcoin when the time that the price of bitcoin will remain constant and stable its price, and not to become low anymore. I will also sell my bitcoin when the time that i really need some money like incase of emergency that needs money. So for, now I'm just try to hold my bitcoin because i want to grow my bitcoin and to have a profit from it. But, it also depend on me if i will sell my bitcoin and i have also making decision into my self, and no one to dictate me of what i have going to do.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

The bitcoin price is quite large right now, maybe a lot of people (among you) there are bitcoin buying there also that hold bitcoin for the future. Because people who need the money will do anything that will make money for their daily needs.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

I selling it when i have make 100% of my total bankroll and then buy again in low price. The point is buy when low and buy when high. It looks like very risk but we will get advantage from it.
I think this is a very god approach to sell your coins at the time when you are getting 100% profit. I think this all depends on how much you want to earn from your Bitcoin which you have bought. There is no right time for selling but there is always some amount of profit which you can get in return by selling your Bitcoins. I’ll suggest to sell your Bitcoins at the time when you are getting 50-60% of profit.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

We can hold stable coin but not simple coins. Personally i don't wait for big pump. I sell my coin with a few profit. For this reason, i don't need to wait for getting profit. You can also sell your coin for some good profit. Don't wait for a lot of profit because it can lose your capital.
this is a good strategy, in the trade we can take a little profit but in the timeframe that often, while the great profit always wait a little longer time, because in fact these two ways together can provide great benefits, the difference is our time do the trading market, if we use the type of trade you use this relatively time-consuming less flexible for this
yes i agree everyone needs a correct time to sell because everyone has its own strategy  and in terms of profit   selling   in the right time   is  the best way to provide more income.and in the near future maybe the good things  come to those who wait.sometime people always do things that has a quick return.but in reality the person who gain big is  the people who wait for the right time.
Waiting for big time and holding your Bitcoins for quite a long time will give you much more profit than any other thing. It is no one other than you, the owner of Bitcoins who can decide the right time to sell your Bitcoins. There is always a right time for everything to do. In my opinion, you need to sellwhen you are having a good amount of profit in return.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:50:54 AM

I can't keep my coins for that very long time, I always spend to cover my daily expenses so it is best to have more source of income for you to be able divide your earnings in different financial status. I sell my coins everytime I need money like now, I rent a room for myself and bought some things.
It is good if you are suing your coins for meet your daily expenses but I will still like to suggest you saving some bitcoins for future purpose because we all know that bitcoins are the future currency and they will definitely increase in value further in the near future. Try to work little harder so that you can save some of your coins for safe future.
There may be some problems this man is facing right now but I will advise, as you said, to keep some bitcoins with you for your better future. Believe me there are no other best chances you will be having, there would be a regret if someone have used all bitcoins in household and daily usage and then later, he/she will be just regretting over it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

make a target for your invest. then just wait price reach that target and sell. dont try to hold longer. many people lost because their greed

yeha right but not sell full bitcoin you will save the bitcoin 50% and you will easy to get the profit for the bitcoin. It is future groth for your life. bitcoin prices change day by day you will time to sell the bitcoin.
The market price of Bitcoin keeps on changing with each passing day. I think there is no other better way of planning and deciding when to sell your Bitcoins but to decide the amount of profit right at the time of buying the Bitcoins like for example I will sell my Bitcoins at the time when I’ll be getting 50% profit on each Bitcoin.
That is margin profit scheme of work. I am so impressed with this strategy because it doesn’t make you greed. You are not waiting for a limitless profit and waiting and waiting.

Whenever your target is achieved just sell at that time, that specific time is definitely fantastic for you. So don’t wait long, just have some goal and go for it.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

I have now a little measure of bitcoin. I intend to offer it if the estimation of bitcoin will twofold or even triple. I've been sitting tight for the minute that the bitcoin will move toward becoming $6000 and up.My venture for quite a while I know the long haul speculation is truly successful.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

I have now a little measure of bitcoin. I intend to offer it if the estimation of bitcoin will twofold or even triple. I've been sitting tight for the minute that the bitcoin will move toward becoming $6000 and up.My venture for quite a while I know the long haul speculation is truly successful.

I think we had a chance to.hit that amount a lot sooner had it not been for jp morgan's dinem and china banning exchanges. Though i believe we're still on our way there this year. Me however, i plan on holding on for longer than that so good luck to you dude

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

I have a little measure of BItcoin now. But I don't want to sell it now. If Bitcoin price will cross $5k then I think about selling. Otherwise, I hold it for a long period. And I hope at the end of this year Bitcoin price will cross $5k obviously.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

I have a little measure of BItcoin now. But I don't want to sell it now. If Bitcoin price will cross $5k then I think about selling. Otherwise, I hold it for a long period. And I hope at the end of this year Bitcoin price will cross $5k obviously.
yes off course price will cross $5k at the end of this year, But their is a threat in future for bitcoin, Russia also decided to stop bitcoin market in its country soon, so you have to be care full, because just like last time china case the price drop down little bit so take your decision in very short time is better for you.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
TonnyKakar104

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:33:42 PM

yes off course price will cross $5k at the end of this year, But their is a threat in future for bitcoin, Russia also decided to stop bitcoin market in its country soon, so you have to be care full, because just like last time china case the price drop down little bit so take your decision in very short time is better for you.
yes this  Russian threat make every bitcoin holder curios about future, i mean when ever prices shoot up any misshapen and prices drop down.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

Your expectation is indeed true because soon bitcoin will cross the mark of $5000 and probably couple of months down the line it might cross the mark of $6000 as well if you can stick to bitcoin without selling it during the price fluctuation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Heacygg

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.
As you said,nobody wants to sell their bitcoin because how long you gonna keep it the more amount of profityou gonna get.The value of the bitcoin is always gonna be in the increasing pace.But everything mish have an end.I am planning to sell my bitcoin at 2022.Because i think the value is double from todays price.

You need to sell a bitcoin you check the wallet in the bitcoin process it will increase you will sell the bitcoin you get more profit. If price low doesn't sell the bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are changing every day so care full to watch and sell the bitcoin it is the use full for sale you bitcoin for your future growth. Bitcoin is give more profit and more information,
i have even not think about selling bitcoins now a days i'm just buying bitcoins and keeping it with myself because the prices are going up and up thats why i have no plane about selling bitcoins.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:13:22 AM

Whenever I need the money. As long as I dont need them I will let them stay there Smiley
Need can really drive someone to make some decisions one would not have made. I have seen myself in this position when I had to pay for something so bad and I had no choice than to just utilize almost all the funds I have accrued in my wallet to just settle those bills. However, this does not mean all hope is lost as I can always find ways of accruing back.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.

B T C   i am gonna catch you all Smiley

LOL , you made me laugh Smiley

starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

true. i thought i would sell at 1k. but now even in 5k im still holding. ahhhh btc made me so patienttt
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

After studying the market and the status of the coin,then I decide to sell.. One more thing that I am concern about that is all time high of the coin..After doing all this research then I decide to sell the coin..
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

It is not something funny or anything like that. It is in fact a very good approach to buy and earn as many bitcoins as you want to have for having better tomorrow. Moreover, I will suggest you not to go for selling until and unless you are well satisfied with the amount which you are getting by selling your bitcoins. Think well before making any such kind of decision related to selling of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: