Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
zypa

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:37:16 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I have a plan to sell bitcoin when the price goes up and when I need money, if I do not need money then I will not sell bitcoin, but today I need money and bitcoin price is expensive then I will sell my bitcoin in part.
Why do you not sell your Bitcoin at highest price? My means not is sell your Bitcoin at all time highest price, but you only need to find the highest price of a cycle, then sell your Bitcoin to take profits, it will better than sell your Bitcoin when you need money with low price Wink

That is the ideal thing to do. But how do you know when it is the maximum moment to sell and when is the minimum to buy.
When we are competing against computer algorithm and who knows what software that has all the mathematical advantages against users...
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

in my own experience, when my coins got a profit 10% from its capital then i will automatically sell my bitcoin. After that i will wait that bitcoin to dump and then buy again at a low price. Im only into buy at low price sell at high price strategy.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Whenever the price is high, I always sell my coins because who wants to sell their holdong for a lower price. You've hold it for a long time then you just get a lower profit as what you've expected. No I don't do that, I'd rather hold it for a long period of time until the time comes that those coins will be worth higher than it is before because we are here to gain a lot of money and lower profit is not enough to me. I have a lot of patience to hold it for a long time kist to get a mich bigger profit.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Ok but you can't keep it for months if you are in leverage and every x hours your account is bleeding money. (Example Kraken).
What if you stay at -20% for months? ...not feasible
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

in my own experience, when my coins got a profit 10% from its capital then i will automatically sell my bitcoin. After that i will wait that bitcoin to dump and then buy again at a low price. Im only into buy at low price sell at high price strategy.
10% is the good margin and safe way to do bitcoin trading. but i think here only if you do big amount bitcoin trading then only it is profitable or else you will not get much profit.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:53:33 PM

I have now a little measure of bitcoin. I intend to offer it if the estimation of bitcoin will twofold or even triple. I've been sitting tight for the minute that the bitcoin will move toward becoming $6000 and up.My venture for quite a while I know the long haul speculation is truly successful.

I think we had a chance to.hit that amount a lot sooner had it not been for jp morgan's dinem and china banning exchanges. Though i believe we're still on our way there this year. Me however, i plan on holding on for longer than that so good luck to you dude
JP Morgan CEO just used a tactics to quickly control the market using the media, using the China FUD as well to give him a chance to quickly make some profit. Who doesn't ? However, there is no way we would have known if truly Jamie's hypocritical speech had an effect on bitcoin since the China FUD was already causing some downtrend in the market at that time which surprisingly bounced back pretty fast.

With that quick support level, everyone should just stick to holding cause we are moving and if you miss your chance for a good run, then it is a sorry case.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

For me as a Daily/Swish trader i sell quickly or daily and it's been proven by me that i can earn big money with that but still loose money it depends on the market.
Doing trading on daily basis is very risky though and you need to stay active all the time in order to stay updated regarding the market conditions. Trading demands a lot of hard work and knowledge about the market and your coin. You should never ever take trading easy. It do put you in loss often by slight mistakes. I usually sell when my coin reaches the target value.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

now i do not want to sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is increasing too much faster so i want to hold my bitcoin for the future and i hope i will get profit in double value in the future i think its not good time to sell bitcoin.
For now I'm going to say more bitcoins to increase it higher and make it more profitable.I want a higher value If I cash out my bitcoin through peso.In the future when I cash it out I'm going to deposit it in a bank for savings and for educational future of my children.I hope my bitcoin would grow faster and earned a lot for a higher value.
If you are going to hold bitcoins for long time, definitely nothing can stop you from becoming rich in the near future.

I like your plans with bitcoin regarding the future of your children and your concerns about the good education of your children is also highly commendable. This is the reason why people love investing into bitcoin because they provide them with best opportunity of securing their future.
Holding always suits almost everyone. No one can say that holding have given them a penny less, no. we all are here to earn money then why one couldn’t go for the option that will provide more benefit. So holding definitely works and it ends you giving a secure and safe family life. You children, your parents will be in comfortable zone, definitely.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.

B T C   i am gonna catch you all Smiley

LOL , you made me laugh Smiley

I really appreciate his confidence of catching all of the bitcoins and if he really succeeds in doing so, his coming generations will definitely pay great homage to him. Even if he just holds 5 bitcoin, he is soon going to be millionaire and with the profit earned from bitcoin he can start many businesses at a time. Bitcoin is highly expected to be round about 10k dollars in the next year.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:24 PM

I have a plan to sell bitcoin when the price goes up and when I need money, if I do not need money then I will not sell bitcoin, but today I need money and bitcoin price is expensive then I will sell my bitcoin in part.
Why do you not sell your Bitcoin at highest price? My means not is sell your Bitcoin at all time highest price, but you only need to find the highest price of a cycle, then sell your Bitcoin to take profits, it will better than sell your Bitcoin when you need money with low price Wink

Because to sell at the highest price will take you forever. As time goes by, the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing. This price, which is our peak price so far, will be surpassed in the future and so you will have to keep on holding your bitcoins in order to sell at the highest price. You might even hold your bitcoins literally forever because the price will keep increasing as more people start to use bitcoin.

But, if you are trying to say that we should sell at the peak price and then buy again when the price goes down, then that's really a hard thing to do. Is 4810$ the peak price in this coming days? No one knows. Is the price going higher? Who knows? No one has the ability to sell at the peak price of bitcoin because no one can predict the future of the market. On the other hand, you don't really have to sell at the peak. Near at peak is already good. Hell, even just a little higher than the price you bought your bitcoin is already a good number. Small profit is still profit.

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

I am a small trader. I have a little measure of Bitcoin. But I don't sell it now. I want to hold it for the long period. When Bitcoin will reach near about $8k/$9k then I will sell my Bitcoin. And I also hold some good and potential coin too for the long period.

iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

I am a small trader. I have a little measure of Bitcoin. But I don't sell it now. I want to hold it for the long period. When Bitcoin will reach near about $8k/$9k then I will sell my Bitcoin. And I also hold some good and potential coin too for the long period.

I'm a small trader too, I only want to buy a car with my bitcoin and ether. So for this, 500 usd for ether; 7000 usd for bitcoin is more than enough for me to achieve my target.
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

After i habe 1.5m than i will take m for me and go with 500b Smiley

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

Nobody wants to sell, BTC has become like pokeman and people want to catch 'em all.

I really appreciate his confidence of catching all of the bitcoins and if he really succeeds in doing so, his coming generations will definitely pay great homage to him. Even if he just holds 5 bitcoin, he is soon going to be millionaire and with the profit earned from bitcoin he can start many businesses at a time. Bitcoin is highly expected to be round about 10k dollars in the next year.
Yeah the confidence is the most important thing about this, the price of the bitcoin is increasing and the value of the bitcoin is going high, I will not sell my bitcoin at all the value will be high so I think the price of the coin is increasing and I will be able to hold my bitcoin for the price of the 5000$ so then I will sell my coin for the long time and I am sure the profit will be high.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

I am not planning to sell my Bitcoins anytime soon as I see a lot of potential in Bitcoin and I believe that it will show an amazing amount of growth in the future.
Bitcoin is the first and the most popular cryptocurrency present in the world. Due to increasing popularity and demand of Bitcoin, you can expect the price of Bitcoin to be around 10,000$ by end of 2019 for sure.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:13 AM

I would sell right after the forking is cleared out,
I would use some of BTC (about 15%) plus free money from forking to buy super cheap altcoins.

I am on the way to pump and buy more more more
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Bitcoin 5000 really ?

Almost. Probably by the end of this year we would've gotten past that figure if things go smoothly. Imagine from just around 2k at the start of the year to 5k to end it. Wow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

Yeah the confidence is the most important thing about this, the price of the bitcoin is increasing and the value of the bitcoin is going high, I will not sell my bitcoin at all the value will be high so I think the price of the coin is increasing and I will be able to hold my bitcoin for the price of the 5000$ so then I will sell my coin for the long time and I am sure the profit will be high.
That’s nice if you are holding bitcoin for selling them off at 5k dollars. Bitcoin is about to touch this price soon in November after the hard fork.

This is the right time of holding bitcoin because in days less than a month, bitcoin is going to create a new history of the crypto world by touching 5000 dollars. Bitcoin is going to make many rich after this hard fork and you will be one of them as well.
Matel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

I am actually really wondering when will be the best moment to sell after the fork. Is it actually the day after ? few weeks after ? any advice ?

thanks Smiley
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

Im holding BTC till 6,000 to 7k range. It will probably lose its steam thereafter. Hard to predict but who would by an asset that expensive. Surely alts would be a good alternative to store value. I will probably switch back to ETH, and low market cap coins like ARK, PAY, PIVX.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: