Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

If the price didn't go with my expected selling point instead it turned its head towards my entry point, as long as i profit from it, I SELL.
I never plan to sell my bit coin because when I realized that I have earned some dollars then I sell it and when the prices go down I purchase it again and wait some days for very few gape in price to increase. And when it happen I sell it against thought this I earned a l lot of money and I think this operation is very much suitable for people like me who have very low balance to invest for long time.
It's interesting to listen and read these forecasts of your activity from other users, but as I judge by myself, I have practically nothing to plan and plan. If there is any amount to store Bitcoin, then after a while I start to have problems of a financial nature and therefore I spend everything. Therefore, I do not even understand how you can save what is already planned to sell.

If I buy a coin for short-term trading, then I'm ready to sell it when the price reaches 7-10 percent of the profit. I immediately issue a warrant for sale. But if I bought coins for long-term storage, I will not sell them for three years

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

If the price didn't go with my expected selling point instead it turned its head towards my entry point, as long as i profit from it, I SELL.
I never plan to sell my bit coin because when I realized that I have earned some dollars then I sell it and when the prices go down I purchase it again and wait some days for very few gape in price to increase. And when it happen I sell it against thought this I earned a l lot of money and I think this operation is very much suitable for people like me who have very low balance to invest for long time.

Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. for me selling is not the best option and most of the time I try to avoid selling of my bitcoins because of the reason that I know this thing that it is holding of bitcoins which can help me earn more amount of money. I only sell when I have no other option left. In that case, I make sure that I am getting a good amount of profit.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. for me selling is not the best option and most of the time I try to avoid selling of my bitcoins because of the reason that I know this thing that it is holding of bitcoins which can help me earn more amount of money. I only sell when I have no other option left. In that case, I make sure that I am getting a good amount of profit.

To sell or not to sell will depend on the need of an individual and a person will sell only if he is in need of money as long term holders will never sell their coins at this stage as they very well know that bitcoin has lot to offer in future and they want to take best advantage from it so in that case they will prefer to hold it for long term.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

It is not good o sell your bitcoin because the bitcoin price is increasing more and more it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to be the bitcoin user and to sell the bitcoin at the high price, I don’t want o sell my bitcoin till I will become the bitcoin expert and will get the double amount of the invested money, I love the bitcoin for the highly increased price and it is still increasing so hold for more time and don’t sell till you will be sure about the profit.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I plan to sell if the rate or graph of the Bitcoin goes high. And sometime you really need to read the forecast if the value of Bitcoin will go higher or reach it's highest value. But when you notice if the trend is going down and before it really goes down, you really need to sell it.
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

I am going to sell my coin if the price is higher than the price when I bought it.  Grin I do not like to think hard and spend time just for too much thinking.

Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

I am ready to sell my coins when the price reaches 500,000 dollars. Before, I would not want to sell my coins. Maybe in two years I will be able to sell my coins at such a price  Grin Grin

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

It is not good o sell your bitcoin because the bitcoin price is increasing more and more it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to be the bitcoin user and to sell the bitcoin at the high price, I don’t want o sell my bitcoin till I will become the bitcoin expert and will get the double amount of the invested money, I love the bitcoin for the highly increased price and it is still increasing so hold for more time and don’t sell till you will be sure about the profit.

Yeah the price increase very fast fo r now, wait until its stabilized and don't move its current price. If the price reached within $6 to $7k range I think thats a good price to sell your assets, but if money isn't needed yet well I suggest not to sell immediately. Holding is a tough decision to make while price of bitcoin for now still rising so far, and pumping is somehow a promising one; a good signs for the price to climb up even more progressive.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

I am not planning to sell anything at a moment and will see how price goes after the fork and even if it goes higher after that I have a plan to hold it till the end of the year as price always goes higher at the end of the year and now its hardly 2 months left for it so I will sell some of them in the end of the year only if it achieves my expected price.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:20:11 PM

As long as I do not have an urgent need of course I will not sell bitcoin at this time because the bitcoin I save is my future savings later, whenever I have more income, I always save a bit of bitcoin to increase my savings.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:16:27 AM

As long as I do not have an urgent need of course I will not sell bitcoin at this time because the bitcoin I save is my future savings later, whenever I have more income, I always save a bit of bitcoin to increase my savings.
That's good, we should consider bitcoin as a precious investment so we will not just easily convert it to cash, this is a very liquid investment therefore we need to be more discipline in keeping it not to be spent in unnecessary things. If we can hold it for at least 10 years I believe we will be rewarded so well as for sure the value will significantly rise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:49:32 AM

That's good, we should consider bitcoin as a precious investment so we will not just easily convert it to cash, this is a very liquid investment therefore we need to be more discipline in keeping it not to be spent in unnecessary things. If we can hold it for at least 10 years I believe we will be rewarded so well as for sure the value will significantly rise.

Yes, I agree with you we must keep it in at least 3 years. Maybe it will rise up 5x up to 10x. But the problem is that could you keep patient when maybe it decrease with 10% or 20%?
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:38 AM

Yes, I agree with you we must keep it in at least 3 years. Maybe it will rise up 5x up to 10x. But the problem is that could you keep patient when maybe it decrease with 10% or 20%?
well this feild really need a great patience because bitcoin is needing more patience and understanding so that we can gain on it .i think it really need an experience  so that we can really not easily panic on the price .because it price can make you crazy if you cant handle your  emotion.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

The best time to sell is always when there is a major bull run in the market, buying low and selling high. Once you buy then keep monitoring the markets so you don't miss out the good part.  You can even place your sell order and hope it gets filled.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

well this feild really need a great patience because bitcoin is needing more patience and understanding so that we can gain on it .i think it really need an experience  so that we can really not easily panic on the price .because it price can make you crazy if you cant handle your  emotion.
Today, this is the greatest time to sell your bitcoin, since hardfork is coming I think bitcoin value were gonna decreased their price in the market. However I was not worried about hardfork because I'm sure that bitcoin can't damage too much on that matter. Bitcoin can handle any situation in crypto industry.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

Today, this is the greatest time to sell your bitcoin, since hardfork is coming I think bitcoin value were gonna decreased their price in the market. However I was not worried about hardfork because I'm sure that bitcoin can't damage too much on that matter. Bitcoin can handle any situation in crypto industry.
No this is not a good time to sell because hard fork is coming if you read the statement on hard fork you will received btg(bitcoin gold) equivalent of how much bitcoin you have in your wallet. That is why keep holding and sell after the hardfork and i am sure you get huge amount of profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

No this is not a good time to sell because hard fork is coming if you read the statement on hard fork you will received btg(bitcoin gold) equivalent of how much bitcoin you have in your wallet. That is why keep holding and sell after the hardfork and i am sure you get huge amount of profit.
well in my part i really believe in bitcoins profit .and it is really profitable if you hold it for a long time based on the past price  and the conclusion of others who gain on holding. Now im palning to sell btc on the next 10 years from now .that was only a plan it can really be change if there are big opportunity to gain.
Pedro942

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

Just never for me
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

I am ready to sell my coins when the price reaches 500,000 dollars. Before, I would not want to sell my coins. Maybe in two years I will be able to sell my coins at such a price  Grin Grin
You target price is going to be a long way but there is nothing impossible specially with bitcoin it has grown a lot and fast this year. We never know we will reach that far but the big question is when is that time gonna come?
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I sell my coin when I get 10% or more profit. It is done for the coin whose price is stable.  Smiley

And then what do you do? Do you buy coins again if the price becomes low?
I'm not yet planning to sell bitcoin. I'm ready to wait a few more years until the price grows even more
That is the right mind set just keep holding bitcoin and don't be attracted for short term profits because they are not worth it and maybe after a few years 1 bitcoin is enough to buy an average size house so we can have our house by just the use of 1 bitcoin and also we will not miss the opportunity if we just hold because there is a lot things for bitcoin that will come in the future.

IF I had that precious coin now (bitcoin), I would sell at this point in time and expect to re-buy after the fork (this is about business idea). Yes to hold for a longer time is good but if there is an opportunity to go short and come back to - why not ? the prediction is that immediately after the fork, bitcoin might dive dip and so if one is lucky to have off-loaded at this high price and cash in again when price is building up for bullish would be a nice business strategy.

One can make good and better fractions while on short rather than just holding on the wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: