Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:30:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92504 times)
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:47:03 AM

There is really right time to sell our coins. I do HODL and I am still waiting to the time that my bitcoin and my altcoins will go up. I know that the time will come. We should have a lot of patience to do HODL.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

I got some bitcoins in my wallet and i dont want to sell it. Its not the right time to sell it because its still the price increasing rapidly. Maybe january is the best time to sell those bitcoins. Maybe the hype will end that time and many owners will also will surely dump that time. For now, im just gonna relax and enjoy the flow. Be patient. We are at $900 barrier and we will reach $1000 barrier anytime soon.
Yes that's right, for now we must enjoy ang have a savings so that time to time we will be ready to sell if the price will meet our expected value. We all must be patient of waiting for that value comes so that we can be asure our savings will be usefull,  For me this time will not the time to sell, I can wait for the other months come so thatI can find a better one.

Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

When we see Bitcoin prices more often,we are interested to sell Bitcoin only.Bitcoin is becoming more popular and we can see it,and because of that our faith should grow up.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

I dont have any plan to sell my bitcoins at a moment as I am waiting for much higher price in coming months and may be by the end of the year we will be witnessing the price of $10k or even higher and if it touches that price then that would be the perfect time to sell bitcoins and if not I won't mind it holding it longer till I don't see that price in near future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

This is not the right to sell bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is not stable nowadays.This month starting it goes very high after that it has reduced and then increased. In future surely there will be a massive growth in price. At that time we will sell bitcoin.
miahebrew

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

I buy BTC for the 80% of money I earn. And do nothing with any other cryptocurrency at all. I'm not sure this is the most "money" way, but the most stable, probably.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

I got some bitcoins in my wallet and i dont want to sell it. Its not the right time to sell it because its still the price increasing rapidly. Maybe january is the best time to sell those bitcoins. Maybe the hype will end that time and many owners will also will surely dump that time. For now, im just gonna relax and enjoy the flow. Be patient. We are at $900 barrier and we will reach $1000 barrier anytime soon.
Yes that's right, for now we must enjoy ang have a savings so that time to time we will be ready to sell if the price will meet our expected value. We all must be patient of waiting for that value comes so that we can be asure our savings will be usefull,  For me this time will not the time to sell, I can wait for the other months come so thatI can find a better one.

That's a really nice idea and thought which most of us plans but once we a slight drop in the price we end up selling everything so it's better to take risk sometimes as we have learnt from the past that the value dips only to come back stronger than ever and as you said we should not sell bitcoin until we feel that we find the savings really useful.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:13:58 AM

Not now,
Altcoins not big enaough, still major cut loss

Bitcoin is one to hold,
BCH is one to hold too
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:23 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

Since i am a bounty hunter, mostly i do selling when my coin is listed in the market. So i sell all of my coin that i get from bounty. And i will keep etherium and some bitcoin in wallet since i like that both coin.
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

I usually sell my altcoin in two cases:
1. When coin has a good event, I will sell before the event about 1-2 days. Because after the coin event usually decrease.
2. I will also sell when the coin has bad news, if not sold you will suffer a lot of losses.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:38:43 AM

For me, not sell your bitcoin. Hold it, because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is possible to have a highest value in the future.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

I'm certainly not sell my Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a good investment for the future!
the development of bitcoin is accelerating like a rocket, the longer it increases. many people are interested to hold it to the point where it is expected .. but if I personally I just hold it partly because I adjust my needs, I'm in bitcoin because I am from the middle-class economy down. all depends on the economic situation dah what is needed and I am quite happy with the current situation, because I can live with enough and a little saving for the future. it all depends on the choice of each of them good purpose to improve life ..
This is so important to understand. You can’t really make yourself up to the mark if you can’t find a best strategy for you. And like you said, it all depends on what is your economical status. If you can afford better then you must invest more in bitcoins and save other for your daily needs. But if you are from middle class, then surely you can’t invest and hold for more time, so it really depends.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

I'm certainly not sell my Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a good investment for the future!
the development of bitcoin is accelerating like a rocket, the longer it increases. many people are interested to hold it to the point where it is expected .. but if I personally I just hold it partly because I adjust my needs, I'm in bitcoin because I am from the middle-class economy down. all depends on the economic situation dah what is needed and I am quite happy with the current situation, because I can live with enough and a little saving for the future. it all depends on the choice of each of them good purpose to improve life ..
This is so important to understand. You can’t really make yourself up to the mark if you can’t find a best strategy for you. And like you said, it all depends on what is your economical status. If you can afford better then you must invest more in bitcoins and save other for your daily needs. But if you are from middle class, then surely you can’t invest and hold for more time, so it really depends.
You need to calculate carefully your ability to holding Bitcoin if you want to holding it for long term investment.
Your economy is one of the important factors, you don't have enough economy to holding Bitcoin, holding it will make you become the poor or have trouble.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

Market is offline, what the heck?

Bitcoin is future currency. So you will know the bitcoin process. If need to more information for the bitcoin you will check the market place. Then you know the bitcoin prices information and you know where to sell the bitcoin. Bitcoin prices change day by day so you will learn the bitcoin prices time to sell the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is helpful to gather more process information then you will know the selling information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

I plan to sell when my investment is already in high
profit, i will hold as much as i can and when time
hits high it’s time for me to sell and earn
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:11 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I plan to sell when the price has reached as I expected and I already have many benefits and when the price goes down I will buy again

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

This the time to buy the coin not to sell. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day nowadays. We can use it as a long-term investment. Once the price statisfies our expectations at that time we plan to sell.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

I don't really want to sell my all bitcoins.The reason is its growing every rapidly and the market value is also increase. More we hold it more we get the profit.I  believe the price will reach up to 10k$ next year or maybe in December end. Mostly i sell it in case of emergency but i like to hold it i don't think its a perfect time to sell . Rather there is no perfect time to sell as the price always high than the previous day. I am keep on holding until i see a very very high price maybe 20K Plus.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

I think you can sell at any time if you have already earned 100% profit. Half to sell, and the second to keep until the next doubling.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:34:43 PM

If i had earn a lot. i would plan to sell in case I need to and its only the solution. I plan to sell it when it has high value to be profitable
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: