Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Due to the continuously increasing of bitcoin value, i would probably say that it is not the time to sell my coins. Holding my coins and believing that it will keep on increasing day by day will be worth it someday because there are many people who regret the fact that they sell their coins with the low price for knowing that this bitcoin will never lasts.

Even though the bitcoin price is all time high now, but i would suggest not to sell now. We never know that it will reach 15K by end of December now.
Price of bitcoin is moving faster than expectation of people and it is making many people millionaire. Lets do not sell and hold, who knows we all become millionaire just by holding.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:52:07 AM

btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
I think you are disappointed in yourself for selling out your digital asset and if it was bitcoin then I will really feel for you. However, every ending is a new beginning. Losing hope this soon will actually take the opportunity in hand and this will also become your regret in the future. 

You still have the time to invest and earn huge profit. I advise you to join a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin without spending a penny.
applenap

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

Many people are expecting that BTC will hit its prime 10k, and this would be the perfect time to sell. But, if you are already eager to sell because of some reasons, then do it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Due to the continuously increasing of bitcoin value, i would probably say that it is not the time to sell my coins. Holding my coins and believing that it will keep on increasing day by day will be worth it someday because there are many people who regret the fact that they sell their coins with the low price for knowing that this bitcoin will never lasts.

Even though the bitcoin price is all time high now, but i would suggest not to sell now. We never know that it will reach 15K by end of December now.
Price of bitcoin is moving faster than expectation of people and it is making many people millionaire. Lets do not sell and hold, who knows we all become millionaire just by holding.

it could be a boomerang so stay safe and watch your back. if you ready with the high risk in bitcoin trading go ahead allin! hold your bitcoin as long as possible and don't cash them out until you need it exigency , that is what actually people do .

go big or go home , stay safe and earn money enough for your daily expense. it always about 2 option.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:27:10 AM

Many people are expecting that BTC will hit its prime 10k, and this would be the perfect time to sell. But, if you are already eager to sell because of some reasons, then do it.
Well i plan to sell when the value of my coins is will increase very high, but if my coins didnt pump or increase very well i would not sell it, i would hold my coins for long term so its have a chance to pump very high, and i wll only sell my coins when i dont have enough money for my daily needs.

weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

With altcoins, I will sell when I get about 50% profit. Although it is a hard target, so before trading, I usually research the coin and the market carefully. I will buy at the bottom

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:19:04 AM

As of this moment if I have a good profit in btc I well sell it 50% of my stacks.then the other is invest again into another altcoin,signature campaign etc.I don't have yet an exit point if the bitcoin is still growing up.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
Indeed, whenever bitcoin increases in money that is the perfect time of cashing it out. Even at the moment, bitcoin is at its highest price so far and the bitcoiners should cash out some of it to enjoy the fruits of their long term holding.

We all know by now that investing into bitcoin is right when it is going through dumping phase and selling it off is best when it is continuously increasing in value.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:37 AM

With altcoins, I will sell when I get about 50% profit. Although it is a hard target, so before trading, I usually research the coin and the market carefully. I will buy at the bottom
i don,t have a plan  because i am not able to  predict the bitcoin correctly .i don,t know that when the price goes high and when goes lower .but as i user at the movement I don't want to sell my current coins for now. I don't have a lot of money to sell it. Maybe if I have a lot of bitcoins, I will sell some of it because you can earn also in selling. But now, there is no need to sell it because there are many ways to earn bitcoins just like investing or trading, although it is risky but it still better than selling. It is worth it.my strategy is simple that we need to sell bitcoin when it gives you a double or triple profit.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

now bitcoin price is very high..I thik it  is the perfect  time to sell your btc.my selling stretagy I wait for a month if the price is double I go for sell.but if the price go down I don't sell.I wait for stable price.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

it depends on if u are a day trader or swing or a long term holder, i try not to be greedy and 3% per day would be enough for me , big precentages usally come with big risks that i dont take

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

now bitcoin price is very high..I thik it  is the perfect  time to sell your btc.my selling stretagy I wait for a month if the price is double I go for sell.but if the price go down I don't sell.I wait for stable price.

If you are planning to sell entire stock of bitcoin you have then you might regret in future if the value pumps and I guess you are talking about selling a part of it and then holding on to the rest if I got you correct

Am I spamming? Report me!
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

Well usually I sell when the price is high, that way I could potentially earn more than my expense from buying what I trade. I think this is the most common factor and reason for selling, correct? I always make a standard whereby I only have one or two specific price and when it reaches I just trade without looking at the possibility that it would be more.

arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

I will sell with a profit of more than 50% because that way the profit we get will double ...
but if we need, then I will sell it even though the profit is small ...

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

The best time to sell your bitcoins is when bitcoin hits it's final price or it's peak value, to have high profit and really see the fruits of your investments.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

The best time to sell your bitcoins is when bitcoin hits it's final price or it's peak value, to have high profit and really see the fruits of your investments.

The fact is no one knows what is the peak value or highest value of bitcoins as if you see price today then it won't be the same tomorrow as it can go much higher in coming days so the best thing is to sell when you are satisfied with them price and giving you good profits instead of holding it too long as you can buy it back when there is dip in the price which is common thing in bitcoins.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

For Alts, I set sell order of half amounts at 20%, and a quarter at 50% immediately after entries. (and stop loss at 50%). Rest I just hold for moon or accumulation.
It might be a small profit, but so far works for stable profits.

Also, because I cant really stick on to price move all day, just waiting to receive couple notification of execution of my sell order makes me feel good Smiley

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:19:18 AM

I do sell once or twice a month because I have to pay some expenses and I want to feel too my gains in bitcoin. We don't know what will happen in the future so it is just fair that from time to time we should be able to taste some of our gains. Most of my bitcoin stash is just from my earnings here in the forum because the one I purchase a year ago is just wasted in gambling and investing in sites that later on become scammed so I just get by now in my earnings. I am trading from time to time but due to limited capital, gains is not that big yet.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
analyststins

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

My suggestion to any one in #crypto trading is to have your own target profits. Do not listen to others blindly. Do your own research and have your own targets. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STICK TO IT.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:07:28 AM

It is all about how much profit to grab from bitcoin trades. When it comes to buying bits I wait untill price goes deepest low and grab as much bits as I could.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: