Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92506 times)
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:46 AM

It depends on the majority of factors like your selection of gold coin, your self studyregaring ther project and white-colored document and also the team behind the project. Not all ICOs are bad nor all ICOs are great. Some ICOs can produce huge income because of viability of their task and some will not provide you with something if their task isn't environmentally friendly in long run.i d
I agree with your point. However, in these days, it is hard to find a good ICO which can give us a really good income. As you can see, most of the ICOs have fail and they can not give us a good income like they promise. Beware while investing in ICOs. It is not as good as it used to be anymore. Moreover, Vitalik Buterin has already claimed that all ICO will be dead in the future
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
Indeed, whenever bitcoin increases in money that is the perfect time of cashing it out. Even at the moment, bitcoin is at its highest price so far and the bitcoiners should cash out some of it to enjoy the fruits of their long term holding.

We all know by now that investing into bitcoin is right when it is going through dumping phase and selling it off is best when it is continuously increasing in value.
Indeed, there are very high expectations from bitcoin to touch 10,000 dollars by the end of this year and it is not a big task for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all currencies and soon it is going to be legal throughout world. It is never good to buy or sell bitcoin, but as far as selling is concerned at present, it is good time to cash out your bitcoin for enjoying grand profit. For huge profit, sell by the end of December.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

btc will hit 10k in no time!

Do you plan to sell on $10k, or you will wait more before selling? I do
not have plans for selling, I am making plans to buy more before reaching
that price. With $10K in no time, I think that I can hope for $20k in a year,
and in two years more.

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.

Needs are needs. Not every person can wait, nobody can not predict bad
life situation that force us to sell valuable things. Now I am in position to wait,
and I can cover myself, but if I am forced to do it I would sell everything I have
too. Money comes and goes, and I had situations in my life when I had to start
all over again.

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback)
Indeed, whenever bitcoin increases in money that is the perfect time of cashing it out. Even at the moment, bitcoin is at its highest price so far and the bitcoiners should cash out some of it to enjoy the fruits of their long term holding.

We all know by now that investing into bitcoin is right when it is going through dumping phase and selling it off is best when it is continuously increasing in value.
Indeed, there are very high expectations from bitcoin to touch 10,000 dollars by the end of this year and it is not a big task for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all currencies and soon it is going to be legal throughout world. It is never good to buy or sell bitcoin, but as far as selling is concerned at present, it is good time to cash out your bitcoin for enjoying grand profit. For huge profit, sell by the end of December.
Can you tell me the reason I should take profit (sell Bitcoin) at the end of December to get huge profit?
What is the reason make you are sure the price of Bitcoin will be high at that time?
As my see, I don't think the price of Bitcoin can still increases to more highest price, it will be stable or correction in the price soon.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

It depends on the majority of factors like your selection of gold coin, your self studyregaring ther project and white-colored document and also the team behind the project. Not all ICOs are bad nor all ICOs are great. Some ICOs can produce huge income because of viability of their task and some will not provide you with something if their task isn't environmentally friendly in long run.i d
I agree with your point. However, in these days, it is hard to find a good ICO which can give us a really good income. As you can see, most of the ICOs have fail and they can not give us a good income like they promise. Beware while investing in ICOs. It is not as good as it used to be anymore. Moreover, Vitalik Buterin has already claimed that all ICO will be dead in the future
Not all, if he said all ICOs projects will be died in the future, it means his project created will be also died haha. You have to know Ethereum is also an ICO project in few years ago. You should read the history growth of Ethereum again, it can helps you know where is the begin of Ethereum! Wink

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

Not all, if he said all ICOs projects will be died in the future, it means his project created will be also died haha. You have to know Ethereum is also an ICO project in few years ago. You should read the history growth of Ethereum again, it can helps you know where is the begin of Ethereum! Wink
Maybe we can see a lot of ICOs failed but we cannot deny the fact that there are also good ICOs who are running successful now because they
have a real product, it can easily be found by just looking at the marketcap you can find good coins who had an ICO before but now they grow a lot already.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

It is all about how much profit to grab from bitcoin trades. When it comes to buying bits I wait untill price goes deepest low and grab as much bits as I could.

Agree on this. My also goal is just earn bitcoins, as long as I already have profits. I'm going to exit to the particular coin, but some people are holding. I just hold when the particular coin I bought has the very big project in future or different projects.
partsofgarble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:12:47 AM

thinking on updating my computer soon and need some cash for that, i'm thankfull i held before and now i can purchase a better computer
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

For now i do not want to sell yet, i am still enjoying the movement of bitcoin so i will keep holding until such time  it will not move that fast and make steady rate. I am hoping by the end of 2018 i can make a big profit of my investment and looking forward by the year 2020 the bitcoin price hits to the highest, maybe by then part of my profit i can start enjoying the fruit of my investment😃
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:04:15 AM

I learnt  a hard lesson when i sold off some tokens at about $1k and in about a month same amount was worth over $9k. So in cryptocurrency investments i think you should hold and monitor whatever project you invested in.Patience pays off with time.Exitting at some stages could give you a heart break in a few months or even less.For bitcoin,I exit my position when i realize its persistently red for over 24hrs .

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

Maybe we can see a lot of ICOs failed but we cannot deny the fact that there are also good ICOs who are running successful now because they
have a real product, it can easily be found by just looking at the marketcap you can find good coins who had an ICO before but now they grow a lot already.
Good ICO? Do you mean the ICO project had pumped the value of token to high price and gave the investors huge profits are the good projects Cheesy? I do not think so! Honestly, in my opinion, only Ethereum is the successful ICO project in cryptocurrency.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

I want to sell my bitcoin if I get huge profit, so I have a plan to hold them for long term then sell it. For me bitcoin is good investment because bitcoin price always increase. So I believe if bitcoin price will more higher than now, I don't have idea to sell now. Just wait little longer again and get more huge profit from bitcoin.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
analyststins

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Do not panic sell at the current price. It will hit you hard. Have a stop loss order so that your investments +atleast 20% of your profit (all that hard work of staying up late, following news, charting, analyzing , reading whitepapers). Slowly sell portion by portion to recover your investment and then just trade with your profits that way you are fine.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

I've already sold near the peak and slowly buying back now. Just waiting for confirmation on where the bottom of this correction might be.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:33 AM

When I get my desired price I will sell. As much as I can I will get the right timing. Its good to have the right price when selling. If waiting is needed then I will wait. Selling it randomly is sometimes so risky. Otherwise if I have lots of funds then there's no problem I guess. Most likely I will sell wisely.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

I don't planning to sell any of my coins because i am holding them until 2020 because that year is the year for me when i think that the coins are already maximize their potential in the market. As of now, my plan is to get a lot of coins as much as i can because they might be worth at least $100 in the future.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

I am a new crypto currency investor and still in the stage of familiarizing everything about crypto currencies.  This thread is very helpful to me because of a lot of replies that are tips on how to handle the coin.

For me as new to trading,  I think the best time to sell voins is when the price goes high if you want daily trading and for long term investor it is best to hold for now and research about what coins will possibly rise the price for the next days,  weeks or months.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

I don't planning to sell any of my coins because i am holding them until 2020 because that year is the year for me when i think that the coins are already maximize their potential in the market. As of now, my plan is to get a lot of coins as much as i can because they might be worth at least $100 in the future.
Personally, I think you should not hold it too long, if it is pumped and achieve high value, you should sell at that time, do not always keep thinking that will hold until 2020, the future is never a sure thing, we should not put too much faith in the future, the reality is still better. In addition, you should remember that waiting in the long run will waste a lot of your time, time is money, we should use it reasonably, sell at the right time and look for other opportunities, hold only make our money freeze and lose many opportunities to make money, so we always need a plan to sell

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

Last last week i decided to sell my bitcoin because i calculate i got almost 40% ptofits so i sell all mine. Now I'm waiting again that bitcoin down so that i can buy again and keep it and wait for bitcoin again goes up.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

Well we do not have day jobs so soon as our money is running out we will have to cash out some for daily living but what we want to do is take out 50% of what we earn in Crypto as a rule then keep 50% left in CRYPTO, EITHER LONG TERM HOLDS OR SOME TRADING. We shall see after the new year what we need to do. It also depends on the coin or token we are holding as well as we have no idea how the market will play out over the coming months. Some say Bitcoin will go to 50k USD, others say it will do the same as 2013 and retrace to 2.5k USD.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

If l have my first salary l will hold it until l meet the price right for me. It's very tempting to hold now because of the promising very high value of bitcoin. I'm happy if l reach the price of $50000 ,l will be happy because l will give my mother a small business to take for our needs at home.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: