Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:38:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92506 times)
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

I am day trader.so always I try to get small profit on trade.since I am day trader then I plan to sell,when my token increase minimum 8 or 10%.I think,this is Enough for me. Grin
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

So for me I will buy some altcoins and wait for it to pump before you sell it, if you are a ahort term trader just choose the altcoins that are very active from pump and dump.. But if youre a long term type of trader then set your sell up to 100% of profit from your buying price. It defend on your choice but the most important one is to gain and not to loose.
It depend on its price when its price go high then I will sell bitcoin price is still high but I’m expecting its price will go more high because I buy a lot of bitcoin with low price last year some of the bitcoins I sold last month because its price was very high and I earn a lot of money from it and some of them I keep it save because I knew that this year bitcoin price will go more high so I’m waiting for the right time.

Sell is not to easy. It to get more loss. If don't know the prices information. You will know the information for the price list. Then you will time to sell. Prices is time to change. So you will check day by day. Then you will get some idea's. It time process. So before you will check the price list. This information helpful to sell the coin and get more profits.

You are right buddy, we don't not need to concentrate on selling the bitcoin or other cryptos. I believe we can hold the coins for sometime else you can use the time and buy some cheap coins and bitcoin too.
I do not know what idea you mentioned but really good to stop selling any coins noe. Wait till the value touch 15k USD at least.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Honestly, I do not want to sell my coins because for me it is the best investment I can give to my daughter when she reach 18. I do not mind the crypto value in the market today because I believe that in the future it has a great value.  My experience of not investing in bitcoin way back on 2010 is one of my greatest regret so, I do not want to happen it again.  So, I will keep my coins for a long time and I believe it is worthy to do so.  Unless, unexpected financial matter comes along which I need to sell my cryptos.  But as long as I do not need flat, I will continue to keep and add more investment in crypto currencies.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Honestly, I do not want to sell my coins because for me it is the best investment I can give to my daughter when she reach 18. I do not mind the crypto value in the market today because I believe that in the future it has a great value.  My experience of not investing in bitcoin way back on 2010 is one of my greatest regret so, I do not want to happen it again.  So, I will keep my coins for a long time and I believe it is worthy to do so.  Unless, unexpected financial matter comes along which I need to sell my cryptos.  But as long as I do not need flat, I will continue to keep and add more investment in crypto currencies.

That is a real long term hold, I also think of doing that but I have to manage the risk because holding long term could also lead to losing everything.
Bitcoin will rise if people will continue to support it but I have a target to sell some of my holdings to take my capital back and maybe invest it with good altcoins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

i think that it is hard to know exactly when to buy or sell. I usually trade based on the information from the market. I just get a bit profit. I do not hold too long except Bitcoin.

Exactly, we don't know the exact prediction about the coin when to buy and when to sell but the simple formula is we can buy the coin is when it is at dips and sell them at when the price increases.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Exactly. There is no any universal formula to count optimal time for sell or buy. That's why the best way is just HODL and sell according to good news.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

For me i plan to sell if i will buy at deep price of thw coin and i will locate the major support of the coin and i will leave an order to that im happy that i get a small profit
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

At this moment I don't have any arrangement to sell my coins as the cost isn't excessively encouraging for me at a minute and my objective cost is $2k so I will offer my everything coins just when the cost of BTC comes to there again and till then I am attempting to become my BTC with trading altcoins.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Planning to sell. Before you begin selling, you first need to understand your legal obligations. Once you understand fair trading and consumer protection laws, you can then create a sales plan
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Im planning it to sell when it bitcoin bounce back again to its price its too low Cheesy big loss for me if i would sell it now Cheesy so definitely i wont sell it now just gonna hold this now and trust the process, everything will be alright just sit back relax enjoy the show keep calm. Bitcoin will be back up again once again still the number one coin in the market. And for those who dont have btc, its the best time to buy some of it before its too late.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Im planning it to sell when it bitcoin bounce back again to its price its too low Cheesy big loss for me if i would sell it now Cheesy so definitely i wont sell it now just gonna hold this now and trust the process, everything will be alright just sit back relax enjoy the show keep calm. Bitcoin will be back up again once again still the number one coin in the market. And for those who dont have btc, its the best time to buy some of it before its too late.

Before selling coin I will check the bitcoin price in the market plan and coin disk. It uses to check the bitcoin prices and news for the future what will plan and future growth. It helps to for the people future growth. So you will check the bitcoin prices day by day. This information has reached the all country people for the plan to invest for the improve the business and finance process. Market place always connects the coin and people to sell and buy the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

i we like to sell bitcoin when the price of bitcoin pump up at least when i can make little profit. 
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

At present it is very difficult to plan to sell bitcoin and it is not practically possible also. It all depend upon the financial condition of the every individuals. Generally when the price is high of bitcoin and when the market sentiments indicates the raising of rate of bitcoin will make more impact in the planning of selling bitcoin.
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 07:56:44 PM by havicvotre

The bitcoin price dropped dramatically so I do not think it's a good time to make a sale but it's a hoax. btc prices will rise again, but it is expected to take a long time.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

I don't plan to sell all my crypto at one moment. I plan to trade and make profit all time while this market exists.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

1) Don't have one
2) I won't ever sell them all
3) Maybe 10%? But even then again probably won't sell. Going to try and hodl until Bitcoin is usable currency everywhere, because lets face it that reality is not far away at all I wouldn't be shocked if it was 1 yr or less.

muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

as long as i do not need the money i will not sell it. give our altcoin 1-4 months to increase its value. do not ever be pessimistic with the price of bitcoin and altcoin down, I believe the price of each coin will return to the original in the next few months because this crypto world is nothong impossible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

As of now, I am not planning to sell my bitcoin and altcoins that I have because I still want to hold it until it reaches its maximum high value. Because this past few weeks the value of cryptocurrency is getting down. So, hopefully this upcoming week or month it will rise up again.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

I also think not to sell anything, if you need the money, it may be a mistake, as price could fall again, and you would have to sell at a lower price. People selling all their coins at once has never made a lot of people happy. I did it once a long time ago, and I must say it felt horrible. Horrible in the way that I completely sold something that I so strictly believe in
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

I also think not to sell anything, if you need the money, it may be a mistake, as price could fall again, and you would have to sell at a lower price. People selling all their coins at once has never made a lot of people happy. I did it once a long time ago, and I must say it felt horrible. Horrible in the way that I completely sold something that I so strictly believe in
Yes, I agree that we must wait and not just sell our bitcoins because we all know that the value of it as of now is very low and getiing lower but just like the old times even it is getying lowet and lower today, someday the value of it will get high and has a tendency to be doubled. That prediction would not be possible if it has no good basis but the way I see it the value of bitcoin will rise substantially this year because of the possible global adoption started by big countries
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: