Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92506 times)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

If the price happens to increase further, you can simply cash out another chunk of your stash. If you sold all your coins at once, you wouldn't be able to scoop up these extra profits.I started to save bitcoins recently, and I don`t plan to sell that coins even if price is 8000 $, cause there is a big chance that bitcoin will worth much more then that for 10 years.
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

All coins I have are earned coins, that is playing a big role when I make decisions about my bitcoins. People who invested money in bitcoins are the ones who need to have exit strategy. When you are not having any financial problems, I like to recommend you to keep on holding your bitcoins for your retirement life
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

I recently bought and will keep them for a very long time. Something that will be sold when there will be 200-400%. I will sell on Bittrex and CEX

Each coming day now manages to change my plans. Now I am not going to sell anything, otherwise I will lose a lot.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Every item has to be planned before selling. I want to make a lot of planning before selling bitcoin. Because, the price of bitcoin does not last forever in the market. It costs one time and once again the price decreases.When the price increases, I plan to sell it because I will benefit from it or else I will be damaged.
For me i have long term plans for it. I think of holding for 10 years except if i fell short of cash and needed to convert some.  I do believe in Bitcoin price to surge up to $50,000 and that is what I think I can sold my Bitcoin.  I think it is a decent price to sell and get the profit from waiting or even more.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

I sold some because I needed it for paying rents and other necessities. I really don't mind the price though. I am just greatful I'm in this technology. Though it's quite sad losing some profits, I am fine with it.
Don't want to depress myself. I am studying. I'd rather cry for my examinations soon than losing a bit. I won't sacrifice my future career.
I'll find a good job and earn more than what I can earn in bitcoins.
Volatility is too much risky to spend my whole life in it.
I'd rather have a stable job and pay rate.
I do this because it's awesome nothing more.
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

I'm used  to watch the balance of bitfinex's  cold wallet to pinpoint the moment when to buy or sell  https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r&timespan=2years&daysAverageString=7

pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I’m sell my altcoin it is depend on me because when I’m see this current price and which price I’m buy this coin and when I’m see this is a best price to sell coin and on that time I’m prepare to sell my coin but if my coin not get a any profit, I’m not sell on that time because without profit I’m don’t sell my coin.
planning that you are trying to take for are one of the best kind to be cause we all know that all of us here have some different kind of strategy where in we are trying to sell what we have to sell for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I don't plan to sell all my crypto at one moment. I prefer hold it for a long term to make big profit.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards

Some us bank ban buying bitcoin just on credit card
But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market
Be patient and dont listen to rumors
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1131
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

I will sell my holdings in case of emergency, for now I am waiting for the fourth quarter of the year,  which is the price will increase and much profits to be.  The best kind is when we hold think that there's a possibility that bitcoin are crashing this mid year, I am hoping thatno people will regret because their plans are ruined. Some people struggle school tax,  electric bill and home rental. I hope that bitcoin will rise and it is the time to sell.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:34:51 PM by Ekimzjames20

I will sell my holdings in case of emergency, for now I am waiting for the fourth quarter of the year,  which is the price will increase and much profits to be.  The best kind is when we hold think that there's a possibility that bitcoin are crashing this mid year, I am hoping thatno people will regret because their plans are ruined. Some people struggle school tax,  electric bill and home rental. I hope that bitcoin will rise and it is the time to sell.

My strategy to selling hold and wait the time selling be increase.The time bitcoin increase grab the opportunity to selling.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Not planning to sell any of my bitcoins soon as I feel bitcoin has plenty of room to appreciate. I would sell only if I need some cash for emergencies, until then I shall hold on to my bitcoins.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

I would just sell everything (or perhaps let's say 80% Smiley ) the day that this would solve all my present and future economic needs. To keep always 20% is wise because let's not forget that in the end the first to fail could well be the fiat money Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market

they throw the straws against the wind. One can buy bitcoin by using 3rd party payment services.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

they throw the straws against the wind. One can buy bitcoin by using 3rd party payment services.
Even if they will ban, the support of the people are still here, one if interested in investing will do all things in order to earn bitcoin.
If one cannot buy bitcoin through credit card there are a lot of options like buying through cash deposit or debit card, it will not stop the believers.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Before investing in any project, I have researched and developed a clear and specific plan to be able to work in any situation. I always set target levels in line with fluctuations and market information. You should not be too greedy, try to keep up the price, it is extremely dangerous, it will cause you to lose all property or suffered heavy losses.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

There is no specific time because it completely depends on the market. If the company has great potential i will hold it for long-term, i will divide my investment into two category one is short term and another one is long term, based on that I will sell the coins in the market.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I can’t say when I’m going to sell because I am depending on stock market. As of the moment bitcoin and altcoins are in the low value. Nothing’s gonna change if we still hold our bitcoins and altcoins, sooner all of these crypto currencies will rise again, let’s just be wise enough for selling and investing, so we can have a good profit.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

I think i have to sell in the mid of the march because i will need urgent money for opening my office in the market for the online shopping and other materials in which i have to sell . I want to start a system in which i will sell things in reward of cash and bitcoin as well so i am working on this and u to the march may be the price of the bitcoin is good and if i become successful then i will hold a good amount of bitcoin for me in the future then i will say that making money from money and the educated people have this currency so i want to earn this bitcoin in exchange of goods and services.

miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Mostly I Don't Plan When to Sell My Bitcoins Because Bitcoin Price is Flactuating Everyday and I Sell My Bitcoins When the Price is High E.g. If I Bought Bitcoins at 700$ Then I Prefer to Sell them at 800-900$ Price and After that I Will Purchase again When the Price of Bitcoin is Low and Mostly I Buy Bitcoins For Doing Altcoin Trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: