June 19, 2024, 10:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51054 times)
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:52:46 AM

Very recently purchased BTC.
Lucky man because the price is just getting higher and higher and some people (experts ) whom I know said the price would easily give 2000$ a freak in coming time. I am not spending any bitcoins for now in fact my gambling has also dried up.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:11:07 AM

no single coin in my wallet right now because i usually cashing out my btc when i need it and almost never hold btc so far. I hope for next year i can save some percent of my btc and hold them for long time.
But I think this is the worst time to sell bitcoins because you might not be able to buy bitcoins at this price or cheaper price in coming time or even the whole next year. Anyways since it is your need then its fine and good luck mate.

Hope the price gets low for sometime in this year so that you guys can buy back them cheaper.

I don't agree with you,we can't be sure that bitcoins price will only increase.In 2013 bitcoins price was the highest of all time and after thay it's price fall down badly.So in 2017, it could be repeat like before.I think bitcoins price will fall down in the mid of 2017.
Why be afraid of a price decrease? Just think of it as an opportunity to make money.
So what if the price falls down? That just means it's a great time for buying. When the price is down, I'd personally keep on buying and then hold it all until I can get double or even triple. I just have to be prepared to wait. It could be months or even a year but, that's how investing is.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

I have more than 10 Bitcoin and I can celebrate this event. Just obtain some Bitcoin from trading and I am very happy about that. 2017 will not be difficult to me anymore since I have more than $9000 in Bitcoin. Hope that the price will increase more in the future. Currently, I am waiting for some special event which might happen to Bitcoin after the China new year. I believe that after this holiday, the Bitcoins' prices will slightly increase
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

I have more than 10 Bitcoin and I can celebrate this event. Just obtain some Bitcoin from trading and I am very happy about that. 2017 will not be difficult to me anymore since I have more than $9000 in Bitcoin. Hope that the price will increase more in the future. Currently, I am waiting for some special event which might happen to Bitcoin after the China new year. I believe that after this holiday, the Bitcoins' prices will slightly increase

That's awesome! Congrats on that much bitcoins you are holding. You should have sold it at $1,100 and bought back at $800 when it happened a few days ago. That could have probably increased the bitcoins you are holding by huge amount. You might have even been able to increase it to 50% if you calculate it right.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

I dont have 1 BTC at the momment, but 2016 is a good year for me, earned almost 22 BTC in 1 year, a good and profitable year, probably will work harder this year to bypass that achievement.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

No, my highest earnings so far last year was only 0.230 btc all converted into cash and spend in everyday spendings, pay bills etc, some are scammed by hyip sites lesson learned  Grin  , for 2017 I hope I can make 1 btc or more.. more effort to earn bitcoins.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

edit: grammar

For the meantime I don't currently reach 1 bitcoin until now, because I kept on abusing my wallet by means of gambling, and many expenses for the bills and the need stuff, I think I will need a lot of hard work a keeping the pace up a notch, but I am not really that kind of a poster on the forums that is why I am just earning a small amount on campaigns I am really focusing more on product sale online but just in my country hope I would one day reach that 1 BTC mark!
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:49:53 AM

I dont have 1 BTC at the momment, but 2016 is a good year for me, earned almost 22 BTC in 1 year, a good and profitable year, probably will work harder this year to bypass that achievement.

Not bad, man, not bad. Can you sharethe way how you could that. I joined bitcoin only on may 2016 and did not make even a half of bitcoin by approximately calculations.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

Not bad, man, not bad. Can you sharethe way how you could that. I joined bitcoin only on may 2016 and did not make even a half of bitcoin by approximately calculations.

I've been working a long time and tried to invest as much as I can in bitcoin but I haven't even had 1 bitcoin in my life. That is a sad truth and I wish to change this in 2017. Maybe I need more online investments and work so that I can receive bitcoins directly. I'd like to ask pinoycash this question too, who did you do it? I'd like to address to others too, who had no bitcoin before or early in 2016 and ended up having more than 1 bitcoin in 2017.
robiulawal

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:04:15 PM

Its a dream for me to have 1 btc.
Not caring is the main reason for it
and also not expert of any kind of
earning method that could help...
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

If I save all my BTC's, probably I owned more than 1 bitcoin already.  Wink As of now, my estimate of what is left on my wallet and on some exchanges is 0.4 BTC's. So, NO.I don't have 1 whole BTC right now but I am really positive that we can earn more than that  this year. Let us be optimistic this 2017.

Open for Campaigns
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

I very much doubt what he said, but if we pretend he is talking the truth, then it's either through certain altcoins/ICOs or by trading.

Another possibility is that he has been extremely lucky with gambling where he ended up making that many coins. It's all speculation until he comes up with an explanation.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

My answer still no i never own 1 bitcoin even im almost a year on this forum and taking it to gambling if you had business that are connected to bitcoin then those businessman is easily can get over 1 bitcoin like you , you are donator and im really amaze just wasting bitcoin for the position, I always want risking my money and withdraw it if grown.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

That is pretty nice to be honest, I right now do own 1 bitcoin and a little bit more but I already hold it for a while and I also sold a bit when the price was around the 1000 dollar.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:23:58 PM

Happy holidays!

My answer still no i never own 1 bitcoin even im almost a year on this forum and taking it to gambling if you had business that are connected to bitcoin then those businessman is easily can get over 1 bitcoin like you , you are donator and im really amaze just wasting bitcoin for the position, I always want risking my money and withdraw it if grown.

There's nothing to be ashamed about if you still didn't manage to get your own 1 BTC. Some people come from really poor countries, in their countries 900 USD (current price) is insanely high to risk on a high risk asset like BTC. Slowly you will reach 1 BTC eventually.

Donators are usually very early adopters that mined tons of coins back in the day, some people like rpietila have 1000's of BTC because they where lucky to be at the right moment doing the right thing.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

2017 and owning one bitcoin is good but I even own right now 3 bitcoins so I think it will be a very good and profitable year.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

I own more than one bitcoin, will probably keep on holding 80% of the coins for long-term. rest i'll be using to trade,gamble(for fun) or buy stuffs. Smiley

2017 and owning one bitcoin is good but I even own right now 3 bitcoins so I think it will be a very good and profitable year.
yep, holding bitcoin is profitable on the long-run. some folks are predicting by the end of 2017 bitcoin price will be $2000+.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

Happy holidays!

There's nothing to be ashamed about if you still didn't manage to get your own 1 BTC. Some people come from really poor countries, in their countries 900 USD (current price) is insanely high to risk on a high risk asset like BTC. Slowly you will reach 1 BTC eventually.

Donators are usually very early adopters that mined tons of coins back in the day, some people like rpietila have 1000's of BTC because they where lucky to be at the right moment doing the right thing.
Early adopters are just lucky enough to ride the boat on the right time which most of us are hoping the same thing but sad to say we cant go back in the past.Yeah, people who lived on developing countries would really have a hard time on purchasing one bitcoin because its price is already high and most of them are not capable of buying one just like me thats why im working hard to get or saved 1 bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

Glad i haven't bought any. Any potential negative news from china is dropping BTC price like a rock. Centralization is killing the growth.
P.S: the "experts" that predict big increase in price for bitcoin are BTC holders, so ofcourse they would try to influence more potential buyers into buying more.
SamMurphy

Activity: 107

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Not yet but am not too far from that. I hope the price to continue falling, so I can own 1 btc when the price increase. Wink I think that this year will be something different for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: