May 14, 2024, 12:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51046 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

At the moment, I dont have upto 1 BTC in my wallets, but have earned much more than that since knowing Bitcoin and hopefully am going to take stock of a chunk before 2017 is up. Am investing in an offline business for now and always hitting the Withdrawal tab every time something good turns in. During the Christmas holiday, I gave my family and I a treat - life is  short, got to pamper it sometimes Grin

I do not have 1 BTC and have not even earned yet.  It is kinda hard today to get a whole of Bitcoin because of its price.  I think I need really a lot of time to earn BTC  unless I am successful and trading or timed an ICO that gives 100x increase of its ICO price.  I do not have a coding skill so I have to rely with trading or any bounty here in the forum.  I may have a day job but it is just enough for the family budget.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

I don't have 1BTC for now, because I'm new into the crypto world. Hopefully, I'll own more than one before the end of this year.

That is right, you need that confidence to build up your mind on doing so. I have higher than you, but I think you are more desperate than me. The past months I dont have enough time to open my account here, I've been too busy many activities and school works to be done. Now i am here to make some earnings, though I am not sure that I can do these full time, so I think you'll get your first Bitcoin than mine.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

I don't have 1BTC for now, because I'm new into the crypto world. Hopefully, I'll own more than one before the end of this year.

That is right, you need that confidence to build up your mind on doing so. I have higher than you, but I think you are more desperate than me. The past months I dont have enough time to open my account here, I've been too busy many activities and school works to be done. Now i am here to make some earnings, though I am not sure that I can do these full time, so I think you'll get your first Bitcoin than mine.
I think you are lucky to get 1 btc, by working here or doing some stuff, because it should a hard worker man to get this high amount. Really i don't own 1 btc for now. but i will try to get it soon by doing some jobs and giving some services. by the way, I should stay away from gambling because it's a waste of money as it based in luck. Trading will be good.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:35:36 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

No. I still didn't own 1 btc. I think the reason is that I am not full engage or my knowledge about btc is not that fully grown. I need more time to learn more in btc and I know that experience is the best teacher. I am still learning and at the same time using it to be more specific in situation. Atleast I know how bitcoin earn, ise and lose. My goal is to have 1 btc thise year. Goodluck for myself and ofcourse all of you. Smiley

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

I don't have own 1 Btc, because I met Bitcoin the last year when my brother told me about Bitcoin and this year I began to work with Bitcoin. For me it is difficult and I have to save a lot but I believe that I'll get my own bitcoin this year.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

I don't have own 1 Btc, because I met Bitcoin the last year when my brother told me about Bitcoin and this year I began to work with Bitcoin. For me it is difficult and I have to save a lot but I believe that I'll get my own bitcoin this year.
Well most of the users here strives hard to make a earning through different earning chances. But it takes lot time for them to earn even a single coin. When it comes to big investors they hold big and profit much out of it. Only the hope of earning big drives them forward to travel with bitcoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

edit: grammar

Sad to report I don't have one right now. They come and go with liquidity because I use it, when I should be saving.
Cheers to stocking up this year!
don't be sad because many user bitcoin for now don't own one bitcoin Smiley

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

I still don't have it, I'm still new and trying to find the right groove on how to earn 1 BTC. I find trading suitable, but I'm just starting to practice it and see how things goes. This is my goal for this year, I still have a long way to go, but with each baby steps I take make me closer to my realization. I'm not sad, because I know I can have 1 full BTC in my wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

I answer is NO. Why do I say NO? it was clear I would not have even I have never had one bitcoin, this is making me sad. the reason why I do not have one bitcoin is I do not know how and where to get one bitcoin quickly, because if I collected to achieve one bitcoin, my bitcoin always used up before reaching the one bitcoin.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:19:20 AM

You donated 10 BTC!

Yes i did. Unfortunately they were not spent very efficiently : )
Anyways, it wasn't a big deal back then. I believed (and still believe) that currency circulating is important. In my view being only a HODLER doesn't make you a true Bitcoiner.

o my god. you are really donated   Smiley How was it those times? Was it bitcoin trading?

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

You donated 10 BTC!

Anyways, it wasn't a big deal back then. I believed (and still believe) that currency circulating is important. In my view being only a HODLER doesn't make you a true Bitcoiner.

o my god. you are really donated   Smiley How was it those times? Was it bitcoin trading?

It was not that big amount in those days. I remember donating like 4-5 Bitcoins to my friends who wanted to start trading and taught them basic things. Now I just tease them to give them back.  Cheesy
Looking at the survey we can say that there are equal number of users here who dont have 1 BTC and those who have less. Thats pretty sad to see as users should save them for future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:55:00 AM

You donated 10 BTC!

It was not that big amount in those days. I remember donating like 4-5 Bitcoins to my friends who wanted to start trading and taught them basic things. Now I just tease them to give them back.  Cheesy
Looking at the survey we can say that there are equal number of users here who dont have 1 BTC and those who have less. Thats pretty sad to see as users should save them for future.
It is not their fault if they do not save bitcoin for their future because i think they didn't realize it until now on why saving or securing the future is one of the things we should do. I admit that until now i just only have lesser amount than 1 bitcoin because i just cashed out my bitcoins because my family needs it but i will save bitcoins again so i don't need to worry about my future.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

At the moment, I dont have upto 1 BTC in my wallets, but have earned much more than that since knowing Bitcoin and hopefully am going to take stock of a chunk before 2017 is up. Am investing in an offline business for now and always hitting the Withdrawal tab every time something good turns in. During the Christmas holiday, I gave my family and I a treat - life is  short, got to pamper it sometimes Grin

I do not have 1 BTC and have not even earned yet.  It is kinda hard today to get a whole of Bitcoin because of its price.  I think I need really a lot of time to earn BTC  unless I am successful and trading or timed an ICO that gives 100x increase of its ICO price.  I do not have a coding skill so I have to rely with trading or any bounty here in the forum.  I may have a day job but it is just enough for the family budget.

Same here, I'm still working on that though, I'm just keeping on saving my salary in the Signature Campaigns that I've been at since the first time I joined in this Forum. Hopefully this year, I could save 1 or more bitcoin in my wallet because I really love to build my own house while I'm studying, just want to be ready in the future.

Right now, all I'm doing is always joining good Signature Campaigns which pays good amount of bitcoin in order to earn more and could save my target bitcoin amount in my wallet this year which is at least 2 bitcoin.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

I have earned more than 1 BTC but due to the family needs, I often sell my BTC.  As of now I still have stream of income from BTC majority of it coming from trading and parts is from signature campaign and bounties in this forum.  It is always a good thing to have a Bitcoin savings because of the fluctuation and possible appreciation of price.  We just need sometime and our savings in Bitcoin have gained extra value.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

I have earned more than 1 BTC but due to the family needs, I often sell my BTC.  As of now I still have stream of income from BTC majority of it coming from trading and parts is from signature campaign and bounties in this forum.  It is always a good thing to have a Bitcoin savings because of the fluctuation and possible appreciation of price.  We just need sometime and our savings in Bitcoin have gained extra value.

Yes even I have earned more then 1 btc since I am into bitcoins but the only issue is I couldn't save it for a long time as I keep on selling them whenever I am in need of money but now as price is going higher and higher I have decided that I will not spend my bitcoins and instead will try to save it for future.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

I dont have 1BTC  in my wallet but one thing is for sure I earn here that can sustain my daily needs. By doing some simple tasks here I can say atleast Im earning though is not upto 1BTC. I do trades in an altcoin so far I cant earn easily it takes a lot of time and effort before I reach to 1BTC.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

nope not yet, im just starting digging satoshis into bitcoin. I hope i can reach 1 bitcoin this year before 2018.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

I dont have 1BTC  in my wallet but one thing is for sure I earn here that can sustain my daily needs. By doing some simple tasks here I can say atleast Im earning though is not upto 1BTC. I do trades in an altcoin so far I cant earn easily it takes a lot of time and effort before I reach to 1BTC.

Just keep on working mate and one day you will surely have 1 btc in your wallet as we have opportunity to earn more money here and if we keep on earning in multiple ways then it won't take that long to have 1 btc in our wallet in future.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Just keep on working mate and one day you will surely have 1 btc in your wallet as we have opportunity to earn more money here and if we keep on earning in multiple ways then it won't take that long to have 1 btc in our wallet in future.
Yes hard work will be your best friend in our journey so you always need it everyday so you can achieve what you want in the end of your journey. No one will surely owns 1 bitcoin without working for it because there is no easy in life and everything should be get using work hard. Keep studying and exploring to the possible ways of earning bitcoin so you can achieve it in short period of time.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

Since my earning got crossed about 2 BTC but to have bitcoin in my wallet I never preferred Because the reason behind this thing is because I want sure that my country accept bitcoin officially , since no announcement made by the country government yet ( whether to use or not ) but still I can't leave it because it is my main source of earning .
Suppose if I hold 1 BTC in my wallet and instantly government announced that bitcoin is now banned then what will happen with me and my bitcoin , the price goes down and no one will buy it in my country , this is only the fear for me to not to have BTC in my wallet in bulk .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: