May 22, 2024, 01:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51046 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Unfortunately, no. I sold mine if ever there is in my wallet to buy stuff online and the rest was lost in gambling. Can't afford to buy even .1btc atm because of the high price. That's why I'm always trying my luck in gambling hoping I could win atleast 1btc before the end of this year.
I sold my 1 bitcoin too and it was already an achievement for me, although having that on your wallet is making you feel proud.

Maybe before this year end I can have the same amount. And I won't be getting addicted to gambling again.

Just be careful when you gamble mate because you will be having difficulty to get 1 btc if you will still rely to gambling.

ppaul15

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

if you are talking right now? i dont have 1 btc in wallet.
but all in all i already accumulated amount if over 1 btc but i didn't spend it wisely because of my luxury in life.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?
I would say no because i dont have that much capital money to buy one bitcoin now. But in past i could have buy but i dint have any strong belief on bitcoin it will go and increase more than 100% value.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

Earning 1BTC now a day is so hard because the price of btc is continue to rise that's why I do not have 1btc, but I have a little btc in my wallet earning from my signature campaign and I'm confidence that i will reach 1btc by the end of this year (I hope so) for now i'm hold my btc and keep working until that day comes hehehe Smiley

The price at the moment is decreasing so this could be your opportunity to buy some bitcoin at cheaper prices, let us hope that the crash is not so bad but at the moment almost every single crypto in the Top 100 in market cap is losing money right now.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

but all in all i already accumulated amount if over 1 btc but i didn't spend it wisely because of my luxury in life.
There is nothing wrong in doing what ever you want with your coins, i am personally not holding any bitcoins for now as i have invested in some of the alt coins ,with the price of bitcoin over two thousand i do not get a bigger profit investing in it,so i just switched out and start spreading my investments in different platforms which i think is good way to increase your coins.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

There is nothing wrong in doing what ever you want with your coins, i am personally not holding any bitcoins for now as i have invested in some of the alt coins ,with the price of bitcoin over two thousand i do not get a bigger profit investing in it,so i just switched out and start spreading my investments in different platforms which i think is good way to increase your coins.
It seems to me that Bitcoin is already operating Aerobatics And for this I'm not ready yet. The matter is that while I work with other crypto-currencies and while And here comes to me a good addition to my salaries. But Bitcoin is a special interest.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

I dont have altest 1 btc now but im trying to have it now before the year would end. I hope that i could get one. I will really harwork for me to get it. Try and try until we succeed.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

Earning 1BTC now a day is so hard because the price of btc is continue to rise that's why I do not have 1btc, but I have a little btc in my wallet earning from my signature campaign and I'm confidence that i will reach 1btc by the end of this year (I hope so) for now i'm hold my btc and keep working until that day comes hehehe Smiley

The price at the moment is decreasing so this could be your opportunity to buy some bitcoin at cheaper prices, let us hope that the crash is not so bad but at the moment almost every single crypto in the Top 100 in market cap is losing money right now.

Yup, the price of btc is steadily decreasing but that does not hinder me from working hard to get at least 1 btc in the future. I also do hope that the market does not crash which may alter the price, but we all know that btc is becoming famous everyday. Always remember that all of our hard work will pay-off in the future for as long as you have the will and determination to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:21:55 PM

It is not bad to if we dont have bitcoin. What matters most is we will have it , and we will urge to have it. Earning bitcoins is not yet easy it will take time before we will have that thing so we need to be patient enough in order for us to have it. Hardwork and patience is really in need. Just wait for it , we will get that thing too.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:24:32 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 11:36:51 PM by Gotottack

It is not bad to if we dont have bitcoin. What matters most is we will have it , and we will urge to have it. Earning bitcoins is not yet easy it will take time before we will have that thing so we need to be patient enough in order for us to have it. Hardwork and patience is really in need. Just wait for it , we will get that thing too.
We will, if we work hard towards that gold. Eventually you will get to your targets and you'll be able to reach that 1 bitcoin. Though it is getting extremely hard to get one each passing day as the prices continuously goes up and there are lesser opportunities to gain it unlike the past. But little by little and step by step, when you reach that target 1 bitcoin then you will feel that sense of happiness and fulfillment knowing you reach your goal by yourself.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:04:58 AM

Maybe for now i can not have 1 btc, but with my effort and hard work to get 1 btc at the end of this year, I am sure will succeeded in having it. Although certainly not easy for me to get it, but with trading business. And working on captcha tap and following various promos available there is certainly hope for me to achieve it.

Actually I dont own 1BTC for now. Im hoping I can acquire it this year by joining campaign here and doing trading also. Thats right by doing effort and various jobs possible we can get 1BTC through determination to achieve it.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

My answer is no. Honestly, I'm surprised that 53.6% of people said yes. I'm still a beginner and I've recently known about bitcoin. I think It will take me years to reach 1 bitcoin. Let's hope I reach it because bitcoin is growing and will be known worldwide soon.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

It is 2017 and I havent reached one bitcoin yet. My current balance is 0.1 btc only and it is a long way to go before I can reach that amount. Bitcoins value is already more than 2000$ and it is sad that my current balance is below 1 bitcoin. And so to reach 1 bitcoin I have been doing signature campaign, trading and working on a site as a moderator. At the end of the year I hope to reach 0.5 btc and I will keep doing online jobs so I can earn 1 btc by next year. My only chance of getting 1 btc this year is through trading, if I will be lucky then finally I can have 1 bitcoins in my wallet which I will store for years until its value will enable me to buy a house and a lot.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:22:43 AM

Sadly NO I mean not yet Cheesy Im a Newbie here but I've heard and searched Bitcoin years ago when it is popular in Silkroad. Heard of it because of my lite enthusiasm with deep web. If I just know that this will be a big thing i might have given it so much time and effort sadly... no. Cheesy Hope I can still cope Cheesy
wpt1wpt1

Activity: 454
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

Yes 1

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:44:41 AM

Sadly NO I mean not yet Cheesy Im a Newbie here but I've heard and searched Bitcoin years ago when it is popular in Silkroad. Heard of it because of my lite enthusiasm with deep web. If I just know that this will be a big thing i might have given it so much time and effort sadly... no. Cheesy Hope I can still cope Cheesy

Today bitcoin is not just going to be used in the deep web. As it is now becoming popular and good to use for different uses such as buying things online and paying services that you are looking for. It's also good for paying the micro tasks that a company is going to give to it's workers. Don't worry about it, you'll nail 1 bitcoin soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

No because I am currently trading a lot of crypto these days. The bitcoin buying price in my country's fiat currency is almost 140,000. That's a huge amount already. I would rather use the amount to buy alts and then sell them when the price goes higher. My trading is very diversified. I have some bitcoin though. But it is not that big. How I wish I could own 1 BTC already. That's a very valuable investment. But since I have quite limited funds, the money goes to different cryptos.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:27:08 AM

Today bitcoin is not just going to be used in the deep web. As it is now becoming popular and good to use for different uses such as buying things online and paying services that you are looking for. It's also good for paying the micro tasks that a company is going to give to it's workers. Don't worry about it, you'll nail 1 bitcoin soon.
Correct, bitcoin is widely used already and most of the uses are not illegal.
Anytime we can have 1 btc we will be aiming for more, that's normal because if you stop it's like you do not
have the urge to harvest the opportunity now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:33:43 AM

Yeah... If I take the total value of all of my crypto-currency investments (including Litecoin and crypto-stocks), then it will come to around BTC1. Sold a few of my coins way back in 2016, after getting frustrated with the price decline. Had I hold on to them for a few more months, then I'd have become rich.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

Yeah... If I take the total value of all of my crypto-currency investments (including Litecoin and crypto-stocks), then it will come to around BTC1. Sold a few of my coins way back in 2016, after getting frustrated with the price decline. Had I hold on to them for a few more months, then I'd have become rich.
Mistakes do happen, but you have still the opportunity to correct your mistake and that will be necessary for you to hold now
so you will not regret tomorrow. It's easy to say that we could have earn after every event but what is important is we do have that
discipline to hold especially when in bad times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: