May 21, 2024, 10:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51046 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:30:51 AM

I do not own 1 full BTC because I don't really save or hold them into my wallet. I am go with flow type of guy so whatever I earn from the hard earnings over the internet I usually get it converted into fiat currency. I need the money to cover up my daily needs so thats the main reason I don't have full BTC yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

i own a dozen BTC i still feel poor tho.. thinking there are people with thousands of them  Tongue
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:00:34 AM

I have 3 btc currently. And I'm spending them like crazy on ICO to multiply them. I hope I will gain some profits for them otherwise I will loose them too!! And really wondering that people are on the ratio of 50-50% for not having full btc.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:31:44 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

NO, I think I could own 1 BTC in 2 years from now. My savings is just only 0.004BTC and it will take few years to own 1 BTC but I'm starting to earn and store my bitcoin I hope I can own 1 BTC soon. People won't own bitcoin because they are spending a large amount of it. Maybe they are using their bitcoin for buying or even in trading. If I owned 1 BTC I will not spend much on it because I have a plan to use it for my future.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

Last year I finally got to just over 1 BTC by trading and I still have that amount. Most is in a wallet, but a small amount is on exchanges, and hopefully I can earn some more BTC

Its great that you have 1 btc in your wallet. To gather 1 BTC is not easy at all, with high bitcoin prices. Now that you have 1 Bitcoin, its better that you save it and wait for more increase in price by the year End 2017
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:50:06 AM

Right now I have around BTC1.90 in my wallet. I am planning to purchase a hardware wallet, which is going to cost around BTC0.04. So my holdings will go down to around BTC1.86. Earning BTC is now getting easier. In addition to the signature campaign, there are so many other options, especially from the airdrops. I am waiting for the Byteball airdrop right now.
You can Buy a ledger directly with euros /dolar

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:43:51 AM

Oh yeah! I have gotten 7 BTC all earned from over the internet with the help of odd jobs and almost selling me out everywhere. Lolz! It doesn’t matter what I did for that but now I am happy that I’m having it. It is worth than that and hope to hold them for long time to get more out of it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:03:34 AM

Oh yeah! I have gotten 7 BTC all earned from over the internet with the help of odd jobs and almost selling me out everywhere. Lolz! It doesn’t matter what I did for that but now I am happy that I’m having it. It is worth than that and hope to hold them for long time to get more out of it.

Congratulations to you, you've got already a lot of bitcoins on your wallet. Keep up the good work, I'm still working on my bitcoins to get up to two digits. But up to now I'm still on number one digit maybe next year I'm going to be next with you guys, I'm still waiting for the right time to come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:36:35 AM

Congratulations to you, you've got already a lot of bitcoins on your wallet. Keep up the good work, I'm still working on my bitcoins to get up to two digits. But up to now I'm still on number one digit maybe next year I'm going to be next with you guys, I'm still waiting for the right time to come.
That's the spirit, you should not loss that hope to make a lot of bitcoins, whatever we hold now will bring us a better value
in the future. Keep earning and save for the future, it doesn't matter how long you will have to do that as long as you will
be able to invest and take profit in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

That's the spirit, you should not loss that hope to make a lot of bitcoins, whatever we hold now will bring us a better value
in the future. Keep earning and save for the future, it doesn't matter how long you will have to do that as long as you will

What do I need to do? I'm just going to pull myself down if I'm not going to pursue on collecting bitcoins. And right now I know there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin or I can just simply buy when I have spare money to do it so. But today, I want to work for my ways and thinking to spend more time with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:34:03 PM

What do I need to do? I'm just going to pull myself down if I'm not going to pursue on collecting bitcoins. And right now I know there's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin or I can just simply buy when I have spare money to do it so. But today, I want to work for my ways and thinking to spend more time with it.
Well it will be your own choice either you pull yourself down or you want to raise yourself with the increasing price of the bitcoin. It is going up each and every day saving bitcoin will also become a very tough if you do not have a proper plan for it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

I’m on the same situation as you, I have single digits in bitcoin, but if everything keeps going in the right direction I may have double digits in my wallet at the end of the next year, it may not be much to some, but to me that will be a very high amount of bitcoins.
nhd2604

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:02:56 AM

1 BTC is still a my big dream. I'm trying to make it comes true by working hard on internet Sad
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 02:16:13 AM

Yes I do own 1BTC I might have more than that but I converted them to fiat whenever I needed money but I made sure that I had had at least 1BTC all the time so I'm still in possession of 1BTC :-)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:16:51 AM

Until now I still have not produced 1 BTC. Only one-eighth of BTC earnings are joining Bounty and signature campaigns. Because these few days I am less active and still difficult to invest. The ups and downs of BTC prices every day that is so volatile resulted in my income mediocre and including less.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:30:18 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?
  I think a BTC is too much for me at the present. A few years ago, a BTC was just a fraction of my total number of BTCs. If I kept that BTC number for now, I became a billionaire. The current Bitcoin source is very scarce, so owning a BTC is extremely difficult. I am trying to collect additional Btc when it is decreasing and expecting to be able to get 1 BTC in the near future
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

Im new here in this forum so i guess i will be having a hard time to earn 1 bitcoin with just a month. In addition the current payment rate for us, junior member, in signature campaigns is ranging with 0.00002-0.00005 BTC per post. I still have a long way to go to learn more about bitcoin and i hope that my earnings will also increase as my knowledge in bitcoin increases.

pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

Until now I still have not produced 1 BTC. Only one-eighth of BTC earnings are joining Bounty and signature campaigns. Because these few days I am less active and still difficult to invest. The ups and downs of BTC prices every day that is so volatile resulted in my income mediocre and including less.

Signature and bounty campaigns arent only ways to earn bitcoin. You can try gambling or trading. In trading first you need to learn "how markets work". Later you can invest some amount to trading and start your journey.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:21:47 AM

No, I still don't own 1 BTC yet. Actually, it is a bit hard to own 1 btc within a short period. And to be honest, I am not rich to buy bitcoin. The latter is too expensive. My goal for 2017 is to make 1 BTC and I hope I achieve that.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:26:02 AM

Not yet but that's my goal and I'll make sure that I'll have that maybe not this year but it will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: