June 22, 2024, 12:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51054 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:01 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

oh my god! i am still have no whole bitcoin. my maximal balance on my web wallet is only 0.2+ bitcoin. it's very terrible for me because i am only earn bitcoin from signature campaign and that will very long to collect 1 BTC bitcoin. as far as i remember my longest hold bitcoin is about 6 months and only that period i cannot collect 1 btc.

if you ask me why it happened to me there is several reasons to answer it..  at first i am only joining signature campaign to earn free bitcoin (recently i wanna try to start trading but still collect my payment from signature campaign for capital on trading).  second when i need urgent needs i took my bitcoin to covered it and it's very annoying, also to complete my necessity sometimes. third before nowadays i am only could do signature campaign and no other skills of anything.

i hope i am can collect 1 btc before this years end. i wanna try trading for make it faster but for beginning i just put little amount of money to get experience before i brave to put more money to trading

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

Yes. Mined in 2011, probably even using CPU, not GPU miner.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Got my first bitcoin today right before the the BTC split  Grin
Congratulations TheRealSheep! How did you earn your first Bitcoin? did you bought it? or just from trading? or signature campaign? If it's personal for you it is okay for me for you to not answer me. anw. congrats on your first bitcoin.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

not yet!!! But I am eventually, soon enough I can get there. Earning through signature campaign, and if already had enough gonna trade it. Can't wait to see it in my wallet, but it is intended for the future of my baby. Gonna work hard for this and spend it wisely if reach it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

Got my first bitcoin today right before the the BTC split  Grin
Congratulations TheRealSheep! How did you earn your first Bitcoin? did you bought it? or just from trading? or signature campaign? If it's personal for you it is okay for me for you to not answer me. anw. congrats on your first bitcoin.
Earning Bitcoin is more difficult now because the number of bitcoin user is increasing. Probably some people are obsessed to earn 1 btc because it's really worthy , so they'll  feel that they have the perfect Bitcoin when they get 1btc. In addition of way to earn Bitcoin we also can earn btc If we have website that have good traffic we can partnering with Bitcoin advertising network, they will pay with btc.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

No, I dont have 1 bitcoin yet. And that is why I hate myself but I will not give up until I get my own Bitcoin. I dont have Bitcoin because I am still newbie and I am slowly starting to join different campaign.

musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

I voted yes, I own multiple btc.

The reason why most of you don't have 1 btc is because it's too complicated, Coinbase is under IRS discovery legal proceeding so all you who purchased bitcoins there will have your tax audited, btc has become too expensive, and it's way too speculative, you can lose your shirts overnight.
but you can more your shirts overnight, why not !:)
if it up to high each time or everyday then you will have passive money.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

I think I have to be more diligent and be hardworking to own at least 1 btc at the end of the year 2017 but there are still more time to do this challenge and I am gladly accept it. If bitcoin will continue to increase it's value in this year only maybe I will be motivated to do it more. From now I am hoping that the latter I said will happen cause its gonna be a prosperous 2018 if it becomes true, and also hoping it will be $6000 by the end of this year.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

Finaly I own 1 bitcoin and more thanks to someone of my friends who convinced me to do trading at the same time join signature campaign. The money I invested in bitcoin and alternative coins are all in profit the reward token I received from signature campaigns helped me also to reached the 1 bitcoin goal before the the year ends.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
merj99

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

It took nearly a year to accumulate and save for 1 BTC --- and then I had to cash it out when two of my boys graduated from Marine Corps boot camp. OORAH and wahhh! Oh the dichotomy!
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Its great owning some bitcoin now but if you dont its not the end of the world since you can buy anytime and invest it if that is the aim. Personally, the decentralized nature of bitcoin is the reason why I will pay to own it.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Finaly I own 1 bitcoin and more thanks to someone of my friends who convinced me to do trading at the same time join signature campaign. The money I invested in bitcoin and alternative coins are all in profit the reward token I received from signature campaigns helped me also to reached the 1 bitcoin goal before the the year ends.
Congrats. I have more than 1 BTC too.

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

It's freaking 2017 and Yes! I'm about to own 1 BTC within this month! It's already within my hands! I'm just waiting to exchange it! At last after all my hard work and patience! The most interesting thing about it is I will acquire it on a bigger price than I expect it to be! BTC sure is very surprising when it comes to pumping its price!
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

I have around 2 BTC with me, some of my coins were spent in buying ETH at the time when it was too hot
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

Congrats. I have more than 1 BTC too.
Yes of course I have owned more than one bitcoin. Because I have invested for more than five years. And now in 2017 I have more than 1 BTC. And soon I will be able to buy some more bitcoin in the near future.

So I will get rich and will not sell my bitcoin before the price of one bitcoin hit the figure of 10000 US dollars, and I earned more and more money due to this price. Then I will offer my bitcoin for sale.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

I have a financial emergency 4 months ago and I am forced to convert 3/4 of my coin to cash which really comes in handy and I don't regret spending it, It just proved that the fruit of my efforts somehow managed to save me from being in deep debt. Guess time to earn some more, I wish you all good luck then.

bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

NO i don't own 1 BTC . this is because i came to know about the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency few months back. before that i didn't even know the basics or should i say the "B" of BITCOIN. slowly and gradually i studied about the bitcoin and then joined this community so that even i could own bitcoins.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

If I convert other crpytocurrencies to bitcoin, than yes, I do have more than one bitcoin. But I have a little less than one if altcoins don't count. I still voted yes though.
It's interesting that more than 50% of people voted yes. I thought the vast majority of people have less than 1 BTC.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Yes, I have more than 1 Bitcoin and some more in other like Litecoin, for example.
However, I invest in other interesting coins/tokens, to diversify portfolio.

I do not invest in hundreds of crypto that are mined, then pumped on Poloniex .... and abandoned.
Such "crypto" have not any long-term value backing them, just speculative coins.
I like crypto that have active dev. team and is backed by product, service or by backing fund of digital assets.
Amen.  Grin

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

yeah it's freaking 2017, but i got no bitcoin on my wallet  Embarrassed hmm, if you ask about reason why i got no bitcoin. The main reason is i am broke, and still attempted to gain some bitcoin through campaign that reward held in bitcoin  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: