June 16, 2024, 06:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51051 times)
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

Its interesting that about half of the people on BCT dont own 1BTC. Just goes to show how early in the adoption cycle we are when the enthusiasts aren't yet all in.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?
I'm proud to say this year that i own more than 1 btc already. I bought it every month and two months ago my total bitcoin is more than 1 btc, but i won't stop here and keep buying everymonth.

potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

I answered no, and my main reason why is because I just started here in bitcoin June this year and I can say that I'm still a beginner and still need to discover things about bitcoin. Hopefully after few months I will be like others who has 1 bitcoin in their wallets. That would be a great privilege for me because I'm too young to handle great value of bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

If you don't have 1 BTC in 2017, it's going to get harder for you to obtain one in 2018!  Grin
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?
Currently I don't own a bitcoin because when I earn it, I will sell it in cash to pay the daily expenses. And I think holding on to a lot of risk.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

i don't have 1 BTC hoping to have one before it went to $10000 dollars next year

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:39:37 PM

Yes, I do have >1 BTC. Fortunately, I have invested in Bitcoin when it was relatively cheap and I could afford a few. Right now I'm satisfied with my decision. If I didn't invest in Bitcoin, my life would be different. Thanks to Bitcoin I can make for a living just by trading and running few mining machines. I would like to thank Bitcoin by contributing to this project.
therealfalcon

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

i own few of them main reason is investment and to save tax

wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

I am glad that there are more "yes" answers in the poll, though not much. I do not have one bitcoin, and in the future I plan to purchase more. And those who have no whole bitcoin yet, I advise you to hurry and dig up money for purchase, as the farther you wait, the more expensive you will buy bitcoin.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

My reason is that I can not afford to buy or earn it. I hope to earn or afford it especially now that its price is too high and compared to the currency of our country it is possible to buy a house and land. I can not afford anything at all because my job is a shopkeeper. I hope I earn here with bitcoin so that my dreams in my life will come true.
nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

I bought a couple of coins a few years back, so I still have them. Can't exactly say that I'm sad that I bought them, the return has been huge. Now I'm investing a bit in altcoins. There's a lot of good projects out there with good spins on how to use the technology, so I try to support the ones I like. I used to mine a bit too, but now I'm more into just investing.

mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

Nope. But soon. Smiley
I've known bitcoin for just 2months now. I'm still in the process of learning. But even if its price is continuously increasing, I know I'll earned it soon. Just need more hardwork. Grin

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

No, I don't own a bitcoin now, I just had a financial trouble in my life so I had to sell all the coins to overcome from that.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

I have more than 1 bitcoin in 2015, for 2017 I only have 0.5 bitcoin and that too is stuck in altcoin, I have to wait to get 0.5 bitcoin
premcet

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

No not yet.. 1 btc is costly now and i just started learning about bitcoins few weeks back.. thats when i realised that i missed the chance 7 years back..
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

My reason is that I can not afford to buy or earn it. I hope to earn or afford it especially now that its price is too high and compared to the currency of our country it is possible to buy a house and land. I can not afford anything at all because my job is a shopkeeper. I hope I earn here with bitcoin so that my dreams in my life will come true.
I have bitcoin 0.5 btc in the wallet before but to no available. Ive once thoought that time bitcoin is not easy and we all know price right now is expensive. But still if buy profit is there
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:58:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:06:14 PM by Bluestreet

Yes, I have more than one bitcoin but it's not just sitting in my wallet, I have invested it in a few investments like ICO tokens, some altcoins which are potentially the best investments rightnow and their price will rise in a few years.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

Unfortunately, like some people here I haven't had my first ever bitcoin. That is mainly because my previous earnings went to my expenses back when I lost my job. And then I put some to alts investment but just a small portion of it. Right now, I still have a long way to gain back what I spent and to add some to reach 1btc. But hopefully it will be sooner.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

No not yet.. 1 btc is costly now and i just started learning about bitcoins few weeks back.. thats when i realised that i missed the chance 7 years back..

Yes, if only we had a time machine we would be rich today.
I don't have a whole bitcoin yet, as I started to get into cryptocurrency world only a few months ago. Bitcoin was already at 2500$.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

I invested when the price was around 2000, now even putting large ammounts from each paycheck make it super hard to keep up. Howver with interest I will eventually get one assuming some of these forks don't mess up the progression.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: