May 03, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51045 times)
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

In my case, I don't have one (1) bitcoin but I do own bitcoin, only that it did not reach 1 bitcoin.
You see I don't have much resources to invest in bitcoin, what I have is  but a freebie. Grin
Times are difficult in the third world countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

personally I have no bitcoin. but this is a matter of time. I have an idea of why most people think the same way. The main problem that prevents all this from developing is in our, universal perception of the tempting properties of the crypto currency: anonymity and lack of control (freedom). I will say this - people in the mass simply do not know what to do with anonymity, why it is needed, what are the pros and what is threatening, everything is very much at the level of slogans and there is no ideology.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

If I have a bitcoin I will keep it until it raises and waiting for the price to rise, I will sell it. When there is a profit, I will buy more bitcoin as well as other altcoins to continue investing.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I do not have 1 BTC, but maybe approaching it. in fact, until recently I did not have 1 BTC. but, I have a goal to collect 1 BTC at this time, because bitcoin prices will soon rise to the height. perhaps, for those who have 1 BTC in their wallet, I guess they are lucky. Well, if you did not have 1 BTC at this time, let's collect it before the year is over
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

I don't own a bitcoin but I'm planning to at least complete a bitcoin by buying several fractions of bitcoins all throughout the year this 2018. I'm hoping to get the best price so I'm continuosly buying up to this day. When the price rises, I'll probably hodl.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

I never had 1 BTC, started joining bitcoin because my life needs often sell some BTC I collect

chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Currently I have 3 ETH, and do not own BTC that is really sad. Now I start buying and hoarding BTC for the future. In the beginning of 2017 I had 2.5 BTC but I sold it because of lack of confidence in it.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

I have over 1 Bitcoin and i'm happy with it. It's not much of a loss if it all turns to nothing, but it's a lot if at any point people around the world will want to own a piece of it. It might become just a collectible or a way to store some money outside of the banking and legal systems, but it's still a good idea to own even half a coin.
I think in this year I will make or earn 1 bitcoin so that I could have bitcoin in my wallet and it is one my goal in this year. I have bitcoin but few amounts of bitcoin so that I will try my best and I will work hard so that I could make it more. In addition to that, everyone want to have 1 bitcoin so that you must work hard and believe in your goal. I agree that having few amounts of bitcoin is good for collectible.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

No. I do not own 1 BTC. Infact I haven't earned a single btc yet because it is my first time to join a bounty campaign. I cannot afford also to buy a single btc because I do not have budget for buying a bitcoin. If I will earn my first btc from this campaign, then it would be my first time to earn btc.
cryptofeel

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Going by the poll, it shows that many amongst us here, who may have been into crypto for some time may be lacking because of one reason or the other.
It could be ranging from personal financial issues, losses, wrong decisions in divesting from bitcoin.....etc..
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

EDIT2018:
In 2017 it was 51% YES / 49% NO.
I'll leave voting open and since we are no longer in 2017 I'll change the subject to "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?"

No, I still don't but I am still hoping to own 1 bitcoin. Hopefully this year or for the coming year I will earn 1 btc. I will do my best by joing different campaigns and save my earnings until it reaches 1 bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MORTUIS_V2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

No. But I hope I earn my first BTC in this year Smiley
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

EDIT2018:
I'll leave voting open and since we are no longer in 2017 I'll change the subject to "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?"

Since I am a newbie, I will be honest here. Actually, I dreamed of having 1 bitcoin in my wallet because I know that the value of it will increase more. It's been a month since I got here in the forum and I am really glad because I reached full member rank. As of now, I am still doing my best to earn 1 bitcoin at least because I know that is more profitable if I hold it.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Oh well i don't. Unfortunately, i dont have much to invest. I work hard to multiply my btc but it never has reached 1, not even half. Lucky for those who have invested earlier that was able to buy btc cheaper. Now it gets even harder to own 1btc. But im not losing hope. I will, someday.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Currently I have about 0.75 btc in Xapo wallet, if collected for a year the total bitcoin I have is more than 5 btc, but because I'm tempted and panicked with bitcoin price then I sell more in January and February ago, I will keep collecting bitcoin until it reaches at least 10 btc in this year.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Oh well i don't. Unfortunately, i dont have much to invest. I work hard to multiply my btc but it never has reached 1, not even half. Lucky for those who have invested earlier that was able to buy btc cheaper. Now it gets even harder to own 1btc. But im not losing hope. I will, someday.
Honestly, I don't even have one bitcoin right now but I am aiming to it as much as possible I want to make sure that this year I do have at least one bitcoin that I will hold until it reaches more than million dollar worth.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

EDIT2018:

That is mainly because of one thing, its price. Though we can still earn 1 bitcoin by just trading or even by joining signature campaigns something like that but still, by the sudden pump of Bitcoin, many people would consider only it as bubble so these people will end up not buying Bitcoin. Although the current price is at dump still can be considered as an OP price for people to invest in. The volatility is very high, meaning either having a dump or pump, both has higher chances. So they will end up not having such.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Same like you iam not but  I wish I was able to stock up on bitcoins when it was 2015. I could have doubled my money by now and even tripled it because at the time the price was just a little over $300. Now the prices are just so sky high that I can't even get close to one bitcoin! I am realizing how hard it is not to get one and keep it. I usually earn some and just spend it. I hope this year I get one or two.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

i dont have 1 bitcoin right now, because right now my bitcoin is in token and other altcoin, and as we know that the price of all coin is going down, i dont know until when the price will going down but i hope the price will come back soon and i can get my own 1 bitcoin Grin Grin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

If you do not own a bitcoin, now would be a good time to invest  Wink IMHO it will not get much cheaper anymore. Once the regulations and tax guidelines are in place in asia, the EU and USA, the price will go up again. So, buy low sell high!

Also look into other crypto coins like byteball or alqo, which push inovation and have a real added value compared to BTC. Get'em while they are still cheap folks.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: