Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186283 times)
Dezeyay

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Now everyone can mine mainnet quantum coins, but no exchanges to sell it onto?

Yeah, no way to sell. Those two retarded dentists who are running this ICO don't give fuck and never asked/informed Bittrex to arrange a token swap and enable wallet. I am following this "project" for a year and it is one of the most retarded groups i have ever seen.

I am convinced that they are interested in delisting it from exchanges so it can just die because I am sure they have liquidated all their holdings including premine over these months and need to bury evidence.

You follow this project for a year, but you don't know there was no ICO? Sollid research bro
Dezeyay

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

Where you can sell QRL ?

You can only buy and sell the ERC20 QRL tokens (presale tokens) at exchanges right now (Bittrex). Assuming you mined or migrated them: these are not the ERC20 tokens, but you have received the real deal QRL coins and you can't sell these at any exchange right now. They still need to be listed.

See also this conversation:

Hi

how i send Qrl on bittrex? i have webwallet but after 2 hour i have this on screen :
Just a moment

Generating transaction...

and nothing.

how i mining direct to bittrex? bitrex have diferent adres like : 0x4b0d4b72544cd461 and pool not acept this.

this QRL is  bittrex QRL(Quantum Resistant Ledger QRL)?
exchange on bittrex?

What is OTS key? where i find this? i dont have this.

Any instruction how i sell my QRL coin?

Hi Livada,

There's no way to send QRL (mainnet, starting with Q) to a QRL (ERC20 token, starting with 0x) address as they are two entirely different networks. One is Quantum Resistant, and the other is not.

The OTS key is one of the components of XMSS which is a stateful signature scheme (stateful meaning that there's state that needs to be tracked), generally on a user level you don't need to touch this as the network tracks this. You can read more at https://docs.theqrl.org/developers/ots/

At the moment there's no way to sell QRL, the coin, though in our latest blogpost (https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/mobile-app-qips-and-more-72a96bbee0a3), there's a commit for https://bisq.network while we work on exchanges.

thx for answer ..

rudo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

I really did not understand. I can not sell what I got on the pool.
Dezeyay

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

I really did not understand. I can not sell what I got on the pool.
Exactly, you can't sell at this moment. But... Why would you want to sell for this price. It's way to low to sell anyway
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

QRL Mainnet v1.1.2 has been released.

It includes optimization for syncing nodes

https://github.com/theQRL/QRL/releases/tag/v1.1.2
mgsxman

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

QRL Mining Pool by mineQRL.net

Pool Url: http://www.mineqrl.net

Payout threshold: 0.5 QRL
Pool Fee: 0.5%

Key Pool Features:
PPLNS payment method for best profit
DDOS Protection reducing downtime
Direct mining to exchange - we support all address types
Static Payment Threshold for standard wallets
Automatic Payouts every 30 minutes
Nicehash support

Tired of the pools that cheat you and steal your hash?
On our pool we value our miners, here you won't see any deception.
We invite you to join us if you do not want to miss the opportunity to make good profit!
netxserver

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

For sure you can sell it NOW!  Roll Eyes
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/QRL_USDT
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QRL
Dezeyay

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

That would be the ERC20 tokens, not the QRL main net. Those still need to be listed as far as I know
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Where you can sell QRL ?
I don't think it's quite reasonable to sell QRL coins at current prices on the market now, if you bought them earlier. Another thing if the QRL coins you got as a gift, then Yes.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Yeah, no way to sell. Those two retarded dentists who are running this ICO don't give fuck and never asked/informed Bittrex to arrange a token swap and enable wallet. I am following this "project" for a year and it is one of the most retarded groups i have ever seen.

I am convinced that they are interested in delisting it from exchanges so it can just die because I am sure they have liquidated all their holdings including premine over these months and need to bury evidence.

You follow this project for a year, but you don't know there was no ICO? Sollid research bro

You are literally a retard.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

never asked/informed Bittrex to arrange a token swap and enable wallet.

Bittrex has been reluctant to introduce new protocol coins (i.e IOTA, NANO...) QRL is not an exception, but it will happen when they have figured things out (slow as they are).

QRL is the only decentralized truely quantum resistant crypto out there. Not centralized and crashing like IOTA. Not closed source and claiming to be Quantum Resistant as some shitcoins out there.

Exchanges have currently nothing like the mainnet QRL listed and there's a rightful place for QRL among TOP 10 Cryptos by market cap coming when listings start to happen.

Those two proctologists must inform bittrex about their mainnet launch, bittrex is simply not aware of it. But I am guessing waterland and his co scammer both already retired, how mnay times you have seen them in discord?
Dezeyay

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

You are literally a retard.

Yeah, you talking about QRL being an ICO, and I'm the retard
Dezeyay

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Bittrex has been reluctant to introduce new protocol coins (i.e IOTA, NANO...) QRL is not an exception, but it will happen when they have figured things out (slow as they are).

QRL is the only decentralized truely quantum resistant crypto out there. Not centralized and crashing like IOTA. Not closed source and claiming to be Quantum Resistant as some shitcoins out there.

Exchanges have currently nothing like the mainnet QRL listed and there's a rightful place for QRL among TOP 10 Cryptos by market cap coming when listings start to happen.

Those two proctologists must inform bittrex about their mainnet launch, bittrex is simply not aware of it. But I am guessing waterland and his co scammer both already retired, how mnay times you have seen them in discord?

They pass by in discord every now and then. Bittrex has been notified, but Bittrex has been reluctant to list new protocol coins. QRL is no exception, IOTA and NANO are not listen on Bittrex for the same reason.
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Do you work for Bittrex or how can you claim such a thing that Bittrex is simply not aware of it? I know first hand how slow Bittrex can be with simple service requests I have had some tickets open in there for months until they solved them so I am not surpriced that a new protocol crypto like QRL with OTS keys etc (fundamentally different) takes long time to migrate for them.

Peter chats with me in private on Discord often so he is active. He does show up in the public channels on a monthly basis in Discord. The team as a whole is very active on discord. Thats why he has hired a team so he don't have to be so active and do everything himself.

I suggest mining and accumulating while QRL is under the radar  Wink

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger

igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Can we transfer mined coins to exchange ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Decentralized exchange incoming! Perfect!

QRL PR has been accepted on bisq.network - a P2P exchange

Pull Request: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-assets/pull/91

It will be featured in the next release of the bisq client. You can read more about it and test it out at https://bisq.network/

gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

I read whitepaper, and found a nice project.
unanet

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

Interesting new idea, entire project is good.
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

Why do I have to exit out of the wallet and log back in in order for it to update my balance...wallet is a bit busy to understand easily.
Ourson

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Okay, any way to sold coins from "New" wallet (which is not ERC20 compatible)?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: