Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39569 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

only 2200 dollars raised........
guys, this project is very similar to synereo ,
they raised 150 k dollars first round, developed something,
camr back after a year and raised millions,
i suggest you guys do that in which you should raise any amount of funds and use it.
unless these developers are expecting to be paid upfront and not rewarded with coins.
is there a minimum raise?

it is not similar to synereo because here is no development,
I'm sure that there is not mined even one RES

The Thailand police are now on the lookout for Dor Konforty, Yuval Adam, Daniel Estrada and Lucius Gregory Meredith because they put their real names on Synereo's white paper virtually depicting what Respectorama claims to be building and illegal in their country, hence Team RES opting for anonymity out of fear of being lapped to death by Thailandese police mutts while at some local market sharing a bag of salted bamboo worms with soy because a large bag of caramelized silk worms are a tad too pricey for their pocketbook, hoping in vain that RES' ICO is successful so that they could some day enjoy them goodies. Yummy!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

only 2200 dollars raised........
guys, this project is very similar to synereo ,
they raised 150 k dollars first round, developed something,
camr back after a year and raised millions,
i suggest you guys do that in which you should raise any amount of funds and use it.
unless these developers are expecting to be paid upfront and not rewarded with coins.
is there a minimum raise?

Please don't compare the two at all, the team behind Synereo were known, can you point to one of Respectonomy team member. The probability that this project is legit is very small. After the recent Ascendancy fiasco, investors need to ask for the real identity of these guys before giving them a dim.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

I couldn't make anything of the whole discussion.Luckly I have invested only very small amount 0.01 btc,willl I get it back if ICO failed or only big investors will get refund?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

I couldn't make anything of the whole discussion.Luckly I have invested only very small amount 0.01 btc,willl I get it back if ICO failed or only big investors will get refund?

Congratulations, you're the Investard of the Month. Not only don't you have a fuckin clue as to what you invested in after it's been declared a scam, but your put you money into escrow sans reading its guidelines. Please do the world a favor and exit the gene pool after picking up your award.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

OP is an obvious liar, if Dabs and SebastianJu were scammed or tricked with special terms, I am not surprised, they earn escrow fees but they work for obvious liar. Why the escrows can't be more moral and refuse to earn money from liars?

DON'T INVEST IF YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!

PS: SebastianJu was tricked by opair scammer, wasserman.   Wink

So you found out things against this ICO before we accepted escrowing or are you only playing high after others found doubts for you?

Don't invest when in doubt. That's what I had to learn the hard way. Believe me I lost a lot when I came into the community. That's why I became an escrow after many requested me for escrows.

Everyone should be clear that when you give your coins away then you lost them. If you are lucky you will get them back. If you are way more lucky you will get more than that back. If an escrow is involved then the chance to get the biggest part of your investment back is very high.

We escrows need the help of the community when it comes to find out if a project is legit. We escrows can create rules for the ICO that lower the chance for a scam happening. The highest an escrow is do is the refund. Well, of course someone can play lotto by taking part in a not escrowed ICO. Maybe the luck is with that one. Being scammed is A LOT easier though that way.

Regarding OPAIR. I don't know why such stupid lie is repeated. I was requested by the community after OPAIR started without escrow. Surprise... a lot already had invested. I knew more would invest for sure. So I agreed to escrow for the remaining time. I requested the funds of the first part but the issuer negated. So I had to let the community know that I can only escrow the second part.

Well, it came as it came... the issuer did not really provide what he should have provided. And I offered refund. A lot asked for refund but surprisingly man did not want a refund or even asked me to release his coins so they can get the OPAIR.

So where was I tricked? The issuer did not give the funds from the first part into the escrow address. But everyone who wanted a refund for the second part of the ICO received his refund. I do not see the trick you mention. The highest level of refund is where the investors decide on what to do with their own funds. Exactly that happened.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:06:11 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 03:21:24 AM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of When I Grow up I Want to be as Smart as FireBird:

https://respectonomy.com/team

https://www.meetup.com/DECENT-Network/events/235079274/

https://dct-main-web.azurewebsites.net/about/

Anatoly Ressin

Developer

Anatoly has rich programming and educational background. He taught a bunch of CS disciplines: FP, Logical Programming, Abstract Algebra and Compiler Design at Transport & Telecommunication Institute of Latvia. He is an expert in discrete optimisation and heuristics construction. Anatoly believes that the blockchain technologies will change the way how we are thinking about digital entities, and this transformation will be full of discoveries and inventions.

Maybe all this is a mistake and that FireBird, Josef Sevcik and Anatoly Ressin are truly all the same person, albeit I have my doubts:

A wise man once said ...

For those who think we are scammers:
We understand that this forum is a place that is used by a lot of people. Some have turned out to be scammers. Everyone has a right to know in what they are investing their hard earned money. Some people here, have made it their mission to call out the scammers and we completely support you. However, that being said,we DO NOT intend to scam anyone. We are here to create something new and to build trust and reputation. We appeal to the community to give us a chance to prove ourselves in this project.

Well, true to their word, Respectorama is proving it now ...

Proof: FireBird, Josef Sevcik and Anatoly Ressin are the same person. Q.E.D.

Bonus info:

VicktorX's vitals off Respectonomy's site:

He is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying Respectonomy’s website, as well as core platform development. He will strive to create a visually appealing site that features user-friendly designs and clear navigation.

Leroy Fodor honestly, VicktorX must've been a recent hire after the following ad was placed:

https://gamedaygroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=10

We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our awesome international team in sunny Malta. The successful candidate  is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to given specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.

"I should've listened to Bruno and not participated in Respectonomy's scammish ICO."

"Ha ha! I listened and I'm an R-word."

"Bruno dude, he fuck us up our big plan. What we do now?"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:10:17 AM

https://respectonomy.com/team

https://karmaplatform.io/star/about-karma-team/

From the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17336408#msg17336408

http://respectonomy.com.hypestat.com/

"Then we changed the name of our Foundher,
but them silly Investards still contributed to our ICO."
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:16:46 AM

Hahaha

Respect and thanks @Gleb  you made my day!  

For the aliterates:

DON`T INVEST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:50:20 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 10:08:12 AM by malcovixeffect

Im just wondering if these scammers were able to steal some amount there is still a possibility that a dumb person didnt notice the change of btc address.

Hey gleb can you check this out?
I have a feeling that it will turn into scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747896.560
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

Im just wondering if these scammers were able to steal some amount there is still a possibility that a dumb person didnt notice the change of btc address.

Hey gleb can you check this out?
I have a feeling that it will turn into scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747896.560

To be honest, this project looks very scammy too, I think there must be some connections among, ASC, RES and XRO, they all use escrows but their behaviors look same, they all set very high threshold, and escrows can make money from refund. A crazy scammer community here is.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

It seems that the same team of scammers works. Similar ICO systems. Behavior of team. Excuses from direct answers, etc.
Escrow sistem is not responsible for the actions of the team, but only for the financial return.
There are need new rules for the ICO, their funding and accountability.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:57:15 PM

WTF? I tried to be neutral, but it is very difficult. After Ascendancy scammy, we do not need another one. but it is still better to know while small amounts in circulation
Thanks @ Gleb Gamow for investigation. We need to keep eyes open to this ICO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

WTF? I tried to be neutral, but it is very difficult. After Ascendancy scammy, we do not need another one. but it is still better to know while small amounts in circulation
Thanks @ Gleb Gamow for investigation. We need to keep eyes open to this ICO
means the same as Ascendary Respectonomy projects that have the potential scam
a waste of time to follow the ICO and the bounty that is carried out by a team Respectonomi

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:02:11 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 05:18:37 PM by Gleb Gamow

Name:   tbolt256
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 01:35:44 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:43:58 AM

One day I hope to earn two masters degrees so that when I see folks destroying my not-a-scam brand that I worked so hard to build, I'll simply ignore them so that they can continue the process sans me impeding their noble efforts while I enjoy a sack of salted bamboo worms with soy.

Thunder Bolt: Let's get things clear once and for all. We will do this just once, JUST ONCE and we will never, ever do this again. NEVER! À la our mentor, Mr. Mega-degrees Wright (or is it Right or Rite; please advise), the following depiction of our roadmap leading up to and including our ICO proves beyond a doubt that Respectorama-damma-ding-dong is NOT a scam:

A. We introduce our NOT A SCAM while trolls and dumb-asses try to knock us down. B. But we stand for liberty. C. So we pass the hat. D. The weight was lifted from our shoulders once escrow was in place. E. Cutting off the trolls in their tracks. F. ICO funds are released into our coffer. G. Bullseye! H. We ride off into the sunset atop our Thailandese elephants thanks to them donkey Investards.

To further prove that Respectorama-damma-ding-dong is NOT a scam, via funds from our ICO we're gonna procure a warehouse near our favorite snack market here in BangCocks so to build a working model of the above on the scale of seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w - but to the tune of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putgCyePwzs&feature=youtu.be&t=107.

Thank you.

Thunder Bolt
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

From the desk of We're NOT a Scam Because we Point to a Site that Depicts us as a Scam:

https://respectonomy.com/

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

Click the link provided on Smith + Crown's page and you'll end up here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17770640#msg17770640

I'd say it's a given that there'll be no more salted bamboo worms with soy for one year for Team RES because they won't be able to afford them. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

https://respectonomy.com/terms

The purchase of RES carries with it significant risk. Prior to purchasing RES, the Purchaser should carefully consider the below risks and, to the extent necessary, consult a lawyer, accountant, and/or tax professionals prior to determining whether to purchase RES.

https://github.com/DavidJohnstonCEO/CrowdsaleBestPractices/blob/master/README.md

The purchase of ETH carries with it a number of risks. Prior to purchasing ETH, you should carefully consider the risks listed below and, to the extent necessary, consult an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional. If any of the following risks are unacceptable to you, you should not purchase ETH.

"R not Spam®! Have code book - will recipe! Ingredients may or may not be free of insects."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:26:35 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 11:42:53 PM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of I've Read More About Respectonomy Than ALL of Their Investards Combined!:

There will be No Refunds

Before you decide to deposit your digital currency into the crowdsale account, please note the following:
You clearly understand that unless it is beyond the maximum crowdsale amount, under normal circumstances, digital currency you deposited will not be refunded. Crowdsale terms will be announced on website much before it starts to give enough time to investors/donators to help them read, understand before they proceed to deposit.

"We told Investards that depositing funds into our crowdsale - which is illegal in our county - that such funds deposited WON'T be refunded under any circumstances, but them silly Investards STILL contributed to us anonymous dudes who even changed the name of our mysterious Foundher in plain site, and speaking of site, our website is littered with copy & paste content cited elsewheres on the Internet. Wait, wait, there's more! We even created this ruse while eating bugs at our Thailandese market, broadcasting our intent via an unsecure Wi-Fi network. I think I just peed my pants."

Independent Confirmation of Purchases

During the purchase process on the https://respectonomy.com/ico website, Respectonomy will provide Purchasers with a unique intermediary BTC address. Using this address, Purchasers can track and confirm that the Purchaser’s BTC has been received at that address. Knowledge of the unique intermediary BTC address does not constitute a purchase receipt or indicate in any way that any party possessing such knowledge has rights to or ownership of the purchased RES.

https://github.com/DavidJohnstonCEO/CrowdsaleBestPractices/blob/master/README.md

11 Independent Confirmation of Purchases

During the purchase process on the https://www.ethereum.org website, EthSuisse will provide Purchasers with a unique intermediary BTC address. Using this address, Purchasers can track and confirm that the Purchaser’s BTC has been received at that address and has been subsequently and automatically sent to the genesis address. Additionally, EthSuisse will lodge a small coded transaction into the Bitcoin blockchain to serve as an additional purchase confirmation.

Knowledge of the unique intermediary BTC address does not constitute a purchase receipt or indicate in any way that any party possessing such knowledge has rights to or ownership of the purchased ETH.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:01:10 AM

"Not only did we steal DECENT's content for fodder on our non-secure website, but we mirrored their vision as seen here - http://www.the-blockchain.com/2016/09/09/blockchain-company-decent-ico-kicks-off-tomorrow-at-1300-gmt-saturday-10th-of-september/ - and them silly Investards STILL contributed to our non-refundable ICO. This time I know I peed my pants."
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:42:07 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 12:55:08 AM by altcoinrich

OP is an obvious liar, if Dabs and SebastianJu were scammed or tricked with special terms, I am not surprised, they earn escrow fees but they work for obvious liar. Why the escrows can't be more moral and refuse to earn money from liars?

DON'T INVEST IF YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!

PS: SebastianJu was tricked by opair scammer, wasserman.   Wink

So you found out things against this ICO before we accepted escrowing or are you only playing high after others found doubts for you?

Don't invest when in doubt. That's what I had to learn the hard way. Believe me I lost a lot when I came into the community. That's why I became an escrow after many requested me for escrows.

Everyone should be clear that when you give your coins away then you lost them. If you are lucky you will get them back. If you are way more lucky you will get more than that back. If an escrow is involved then the chance to get the biggest part of your investment back is very high.

We escrows need the help of the community when it comes to find out if a project is legit. We escrows can create rules for the ICO that lower the chance for a scam happening. The highest an escrow is do is the refund. Well, of course someone can play lotto by taking part in a not escrowed ICO. Maybe the luck is with that one. Being scammed is A LOT easier though that way.

Regarding OPAIR. I don't know why such stupid lie is repeated. I was requested by the community after OPAIR started without escrow. Surprise... a lot already had invested. I knew more would invest for sure. So I agreed to escrow for the remaining time. I requested the funds of the first part but the issuer negated. So I had to let the community know that I can only escrow the second part.

Well, it came as it came... the issuer did not really provide what he should have provided. And I offered refund. A lot asked for refund but surprisingly man did not want a refund or even asked me to release his coins so they can get the OPAIR.

So where was I tricked? The issuer did not give the funds from the first part into the escrow address. But everyone who wanted a refund for the second part of the ICO received his refund. I do not see the trick you mention. The highest level of refund is where the investors decide on what to do with their own funds. Exactly that happened.

Opair was so obvious, you escrowed for second batch fund, you should keep it and refund to all people without negotiation with that bastard wasserman. Finally you had a deal with him, I remember you will not release the left 20 BTC(or 10, i don't remember) fund when his OCAML code wallet right? But people said you released all fund without that OCAML wallet.

I noticed that scam from ico early days, but they still invested, investors are stupid, history repeats itself, this res is 99% scam, you escrow can refuse to pay them.

BTW, I have a good idea for escrows to avoid scammers, the term should be including: which part of roadmap is done, release X% money, it can avoid non-tech scammers do such evil things again.

There is a Signature Managers against Spam designed by famous signature campaign managers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0.

If escrows want to eliminate scams, easy, make a similar group like those signature campaign managers, make a new term like I said:  which part of roadmap is done, release X% money, we hate scammers empty promises.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

Here is a tweet:
https://twitter.com/respectonomy/status/830018598764584961

Is possible someone should warn people.
0 replies . 97 retweets 35 likes

97 retweets is a lot for this kind of BS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: