Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39565 times)
vicktor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

You guys have only raised 3 BTC this entire time? And there's only 6 days left in the ico. May as well start processing the refunds now since there's a very, very low probability this will get to 100 BTC. And then I can try and invest my bitcoin in another project.

Refund process will be initiated when ICO gets over.

Why was Miss Budchai's name changed to Miss Sudchai?

When the project started as a Karma platform, web development team which was outsourced, made a mistake in writing the name of Miss. Budchai.

But later when we re-branded it to Respectonomy, those changes were made accordingly and the link which you referring was never promoted.

So how much btc have been raised till now and can I get to see the btc address?

You can check the total BTC count on Escrow address-3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
firebird2490

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:10:22 AM

WRONG ANSWER! Wanna try again?

First, you've had plenty of time to fix it since I've first brought to everybody's attention. Second, and pay VERY MOTHERFUCKIN CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS PART, the Karma site only had "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" when I first found it when I first started investigating your scammy asses, thus it wasn't developed first. In fact, Miss Budchai's pic was removed from the RES site at the same time that her pic was place on the Karma site after it was no longer under construction.

So, are you telling us that none one of you fuckin brainiacs noticed that Miss Budchai's name was spelled incorrectly, but when you did, not a fuckin person, including RES' founder, found it prudent to correct the error?

Do you fuckers honestly believe that we are fuckin morons, albeit I once fucked a moron, but she only asked for ten bucks - I gave her twelve (bucks, not inches).

I appreciate your personal attention to our project.

But as said earlier, it was a typo made by the outsourced web development team. Same has been rectified and addressed. Now I don't know how many posts it will take for you to understand that small typo error.

But I never understood when and how did your investigation started for the things which were never promoted, in this case the content of karmaplatform website. It's like condemning an unfinished book for lack of a good ending.
And any one knows how to search any content on google and search where the same content was used.

Do you fuckers honestly believe that we are fuckin morons.

Well I don't know about others but as per your opinions and inability to understand simple things, you might be.

Your disrespect towards our founder prompted us to take her picture down to prevent other morons like you to search and disrespect her more.

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

First, you've had plenty of time to fix it since I've first brought to everybody's attention. Second, and pay VERY MOTHERFUCKIN CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS PART, the Karma site only had "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" when I first found it when I first started investigating your scammy asses, thus it wasn't developed first. In fact, Miss Budchai's pic was removed from the RES site at the same time that her pic was place on the Karma site after it was no longer under construction.

So, are you telling us that none one of you fuckin brainiacs noticed that Miss Budchai's name was spelled incorrectly, but when you did, not a fuckin person, including RES' founder, found it prudent to correct the error?

Do you fuckers honestly believe that we are fuckin morons, albeit I once fucked a moron, but she only asked for ten bucks - I gave her twelve (bucks, not inches).

But as said earlier, it was a typo made by the outsourced web development team. Same has been rectified and addressed. Now I don't know how many posts it will take for you to understand that small typo error.

But I never understood when and how did your investigation started for the things which were never promoted, in this case the content of karmaplatform website. It's like condemning an unfinished book for lack of a good ending.
And any one knows how to search any content on google and search where the same content was used.

Well I don't know about others but as per your opinions and inability to understand simple things, you might be.

Your disrespect towards our founder prompted us to take her picture down to prevent other morons like you to search and disrespect her more.

If you DID take her picture down because of Gleb, then I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this project Smiley) You must be kidding, right?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

"Due to Bruno's disrespect towards our Foundher, Miss Budchai, we took her picture down off Respectonomy site, then put it on our http://karmaplatform.io/ but changed her name to Miss Sudchai, then we claimed that the http://karmaplatform.io/ was live first but never promoted in spite of its Twitter account dictating otherwise, then we expunged Miss Sudchai's pic and name from the http://karmaplatform.io/, coming back to our BitcoinTalk thread after a lengthy hiatus to explain the craziness in hopes of garnering the remaining 96 BTC during the final days of our ICO that we desperately need. We're ONLY one step away from quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in discrediting Bruno's scammy ass if he doesn't stop stalking Miss Budchai/Sudchai who doesn't exist."
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:49:26 PM

just signed up for the sig camp hope this goes well following
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:01:20 PM

Read more in this thread. Respectonomy is a scam ICO, and you will not be paid for signature or anything. Why is it so hard to read couple post in thread.
You are not beginner, you have member rank, and you should know a bit more about this forum

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

Fail on most points:  Grin

ICO Fundamentals

What do you need in place to improve the odds of making your ICO a success…

A concise Business Plan explaining how your coin works, use of funds, the compliance and governance approaches and how investors are treated (protected) and the outcome and returns managed
    White Paper giving the background to the concept, the current market issues and how your approach is different, what challenges are you solving and why customers will buy
    An ICO website – that is focused on the event – the ICO itself. It is a nontraditional website and can be closed after the event, or converted to an investor portal. With all the essential information to hand, the timing of the ICO and How to Invest
    A promo video where management discuss the concepts, a series of sound bites as Podcasts that will draw new investors and communities
    The Management Team with their track record to support a Blockchain world – expertise in Crypto, Computer Science, Encryption and Software development is not enough, investors want to see business acumen and experience.
    A strong Advisory Team – ideally know industry professional is becoming a must have
    All Channels – Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook company pages with useful content to support the story for the investor pushing traffic to the ICO site or Apps download
    A list of Partners, PR partners and Supporters and who else is involved in the journey.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

Boy, you're just begging for more problems, Casey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSTmhHqaIRI

https://twitter.com/bigs21024/status/835266700597669888

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:33:38 AM

The whitepaper was illuminating  Cheesy

Just days away for the end of the first chapter: ICO  Roll Eyes

realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

Another decentralized social media, great we haven`t had this idea yet.  *cough* (Steem, Synereo)

Let`s hope this doesen`t turns out like these other two.
this is nothing new many altcoins do the same thing, in the end it is who does it bigger and better and has whales that like to hop on  Wink
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:32:20 AM

RES just 5 days left ago .
PRO COMMERCE got succes ICO with 70BTC ++

How about Respectonomy ? Wink

PRO COMMERCE looks like a scam too, so does Respectonomy, I hope the scams will be less, and the scammers will vanish from the earth asap.
i hope the same, so sadly was heard about respek and procom scam Sad
because i join and participation in

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:38:27 AM

You guys have only raised 3 BTC this entire time? And there's only 6 days left in the ico. May as well start processing the refunds now since there's a very, very low probability this will get to 100 BTC. And then I can try and invest my bitcoin in another project.

Refund process will be initiated when ICO gets over.

Why was Miss Budchai's name changed to Miss Sudchai?

When the project started as a Karma platform, web development team which was outsourced, made a mistake in writing the name of Miss. Budchai.

But later when we re-branded it to Respectonomy, those changes were made accordingly and the link which you referring was never promoted.

No matter who is Budchai or Sunchai, or it is real typo or not, this RESPECTO is 100% scam, lol, no way to scam us any more. No real devs behind RESPECTO.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:50:20 AM

Wow,Another scam project after Qtum,great that this did not have a start to grab money
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

This thread should be locked since this is already obvious for Scamming people.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

This thread should be locked since this is already obvious for Scamming people.
I think so
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:54:12 PM

We need to report to moderator to lock this thread..since its proved for scam
Brizola

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...

Don't worry if you sent them to the escrow address your money is safe, escrows will give it back to you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Brizola

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:24:55 AM

I used a wallet from the place I buy bit coins from... can  they just send it back to the same address? I am new to BTC. thanks for all replays
tbolt256 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Your investment is safe and is under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. If a refund is initiated, you will get your money back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: