Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197141 times)
izzotheschizo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:55:44 AM

okay I read those two posts you linked they clearly spell out what a waste/ lie /scam it is.  I am in the process of getting my money back and I would advise all other investors reading this to do the same.  google wallets gives you 180 days to file a claim.  I filed mine.  I will get my money back.  I will invest it in real bitcoins not fractions of a fraction.  I guess investors are happy breaking even.  dollars for dollars, those investors are missing the whole point.  bitcoins are the opportunity, not mining to be lucky to even break even.

Bitcoin is the opportunity of a lifetime. http://youtu.be/n7m4JSDkIp4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grothendieck

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:28:41 AM

i have no news for my refund so i have create a accout in cex.io to invest the 0.14bt i have win with CH

https://cex.io/r/0/trankil/0/
Did you paid with gwallet?

im my order this is writed

payment information : Secure Google Checkout

Did you start mediation with google?
Google told me last week they will refund me, and I got credited this morning:
You have received a payment of USD 257.07 from GOOGLE *CloudHashing

Please help me, i think that i have use Paypal, but on the website of CH I see "Contract Secured (Google Checkout)", How can I ask a refund, please !

ps : it is the last day for me, it's a lot of money for me.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:31:02 AM

Please help me, i think that i have use Paypal, but on the website of CH I see "Contract Secured (Google Checkout)", How can I ask a refund, please !

Look in your Paypal and Google accounts and see which one the transaction is in. Then start a dispute.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grothendieck

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:39:27 AM

Look in your Paypal and Google accounts and see which one the transaction is in. Then start a dispute.

I can't see it on google walllet account, but it appears in paypal, however I can't start dispute on Paypal (I don't see it).

ps : I can see that I have paid in april, it's over for me..
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:50:53 AM

I can't see it on google walllet account, but it appears in paypal, however I can't start dispute on Paypal (I don't see it).

ps : I can see that I have paid in april, it's over for me..

Not necessarily.

Talk to PP and explain the matter.

You may be surprised.

My $.02.

Smiley

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
izzotheschizo

Activity: 112

Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:49:48 PM

my order got canceled and im getting my money back. Smiley

Bitcoin is the opportunity of a lifetime. http://youtu.be/n7m4JSDkIp4
Banddroid

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:49:23 PM

I envy you. I didn't realize that CloudHashing was a "soft scam" until it was too late. Zero customer service- I have run into many major issues and out of 6 or so respectful inquiries I made over a month I only got a response to the first inquiry and it was arrogant and unhelpful (and they claim a response within 24 hours). At BEST (given the current block difficulty) I MAY get my money back after a year.

The mining pool website often doesn't work and has multiple features that are not explained and not always obvious as to their function. Also they speak of consistent customer updates and newsletters, yet there has not been an update in weeks (no response to customer inquiries), no newsletters, and no youtube updates. Of course you cant even comment on the youtube clips (which are clearly lies to anyone who wasted money on CH).

It's not the worst scam around, as it's just a trap for noobs who know nothing about mining (like me) but judging from its current state, the lies, and the former lies made to other members in the past, it is a failure.  Be careful.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:21:05 PM

You were all warned this is a scam. Just do a quick search on these forums.

+1

I have been warning people about Cloud Hashing since the first page of this thread, and am possibly one of their biggest critics. Anyone that didn't do the research on this (read the early part of this thread and the thread in the scammer subforum) kind of deserves to lose there money. I hope that doesn't happen and you guys get your money back, but you will not receive much empathy from me. I warned you and you didn't listen (or you didn't do your homework.)
JazzyJ

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:16:02 PM

You were all warned this is a scam. Just do a quick search on these forums.

+1

I have been warning people about Cloud Hashing since the first page of this thread, and am possibly one of their biggest critics. Anyone that didn't do the research on this (read the early part of this thread and the thread in the scammer subforum) kind of deserves to lose there money. I hope that doesn't happen and you guys get your money back, but you will not receive much empathy from me. I warned you and you didn't listen (or you didn't do your homework.)

I wouldn't say it was a scam so much, Maybe now though, if they are still allowing people to buy contracts.. but anyway..
I don't think anyone here wants 'empathy' dude, but awww it's so sweet that you think we do.. so umm, hindsight is awesome Smiley.
I believe Cloudhashing maybe didn't do their research properly and so it sounded like a good idea to other people who also didn't do their research. (The blind leading the blind) I was one of those blind people Smiley Now everyone can say "I told you so"

Anyway, i got my money back and I like to believe cloudhashing was never trying to scam people just didn't take in to account delays and other issues.
elmismo

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:20:39 PM

And now we have to deal with all this smart ass guys that said it was an scam. Yes ok, we read that, so what. nobody is asking for your empathy, nobody is asking to do, or say nothing.
So I'm still wondering what you all expect with that comments... here we are the people who has been affected trying to do something and help each other... not asking for enlighten us you masters of the bitcoin.
So please cut the crap, I think we all know this move was bad... are you expecting we admire you??
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:50:11 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 10:56:06 PM by CoinHoarder

I was just beating my chest a little bit... sorry it offended you guys. I'm not right very often, so I need to enjoy the times when I am.  Cheesy  Wink

No one is going to make any money on this other than cloudhashing themselves.

You guys have obviously never done any (smart) investing before if you didn't know you should do some research into the investment before throwing your money at them. You will learn from this, it is a good experience to have. I just hope you didn't lose too much.

Emmanuel from Cloud Hashing made this personal in pages 1-??? of this thread and the scammer thread. Look at our conversation back and forth. He really pissed me off during this time, so I have always checked this thread and the scam thread everynow and then and throw in my two cents.
JazzyJ

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:46:09 PM

Quote from: CoinHoarder
You guys have obviously never done any (smart) investing before
That is why I'm classing you as a fucking prick!
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:53:18 PM

The truth hurts sometimes.  Wink
JazzyJ

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:56:17 PM

Not at all, I have made many smart investments. One bad investment does not make a person.
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:58:54 PM

you guys should contact alex jones, this guy is still sells ads on there and the ads make it sound fantastic:
http://www.infowars.com/

also contact max keiser:http://www.maxkeiser.com/

he'll put in a word for you too. Good luck
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:00:41 PM

Not at all, I have made many smart investments. One bad investment does not make a person.
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."
JazzyJ

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:36:30 AM

"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."
Lol, should we look at who joined this forum first? Smiley
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:23:20 PM

Hi All,

Newsletter & Customer Support

Will be sending out an newsletter sometime today to address some technical issues we have been having. On a support front, we have added Christina to our support team and she has been clearing a whole backlog of customer support tickets. We are adding an additional 2 to our support team this month so overall should be much better in our turnaround time to you guys.

Pool Speed

The pool is operating closer to the 100+ terahash we were targeting. We will be adding more hashing power in the coming weeks.

50% discount

We are sill running this for all customers for another week. 

We are hiring

If you are passionate about technology and bitcoin and wouldn't mind relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-) Drop us a line with your CV. We are currently looking for the following

1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available.
2) Web designer - portfolio of previous work. css, html expert (python experience a plus).
3) Technical support - excellent working knowledge of bitcoin & mining.

You must be available to start immediately.

Kind regards

CH
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:21:59 PM

Hi All,

Newsletter & Customer Support

Will be sending out an newsletter sometime today to address some technical issues we have been having. On a support front, we have added Christina to our support team and she has been clearing a whole backlog of customer support tickets. We are adding an additional 2 to our support team this month so overall should be much better in our turnaround time to you guys.

Pool Speed

The pool is operating closer to the 100+ terahash we were targeting. We will be adding more hashing power in the coming weeks.

50% discount

We are sill running this for all customers for another week. 

We are hiring

If you are passionate about technology and bitcoin and wouldn't mind relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-) Drop us a line with your CV. We are currently looking for the following

1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available.
2) Web designer - portfolio of previous work. css, html expert (python experience a plus).
3) Technical support - excellent working knowledge of bitcoin & mining.

You must be available to start immediately.

Kind regards

"1) Customer service - previous experience in a similar role is desirable. Training would be made available."

Let us hope that such "training" would be from an outside source because hitherto, Cloudhashing has not demonstrated that it even knows the meaning of the term, causing one to wonder just who needs the training.

Wink

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:31:00 PM

relocating to our bitcoin campus in Austin texas :-)

You are so fucking funny u cant even imagine. Why not UK where u r? Or maybe not anymore?

Can you provide any proof of CH being in texas?  Photo maybe? I want to see any sucker to work for them idiots.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: