Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197141 times)
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:43:30 PM

Ok Guys,

So some more news. We will be installing additional machines tomorrow. As the newsletter states, we are working around the clock to get these machines installed and hashing.

I generally keep things on the newsletter in terms of updates as this forum is usually troll central. Subscribe to it to keep updated. I will announce what percentage you will be hashing at only when the machines are in and stable tomorrow. :-)

Alrighty.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

ROLF these guys are clearly ripping you all off , wake up and smell the coffee people !!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:45:05 PM

All,

A point I think you would find noteworthy. RRP (revenue reinvestment) is entirely voluntary and at the same time fully configurable. Shortly, when you log onto the Cloud Hashing mining pool, you will be able to specify your RRP rate.

I am currently looking for a handful of guys with ASICS that want to BETA test the site/pool for us a few days before launch. PM me to register interest. Oh yes, and those without Cloud Hashing contracts can mine on our pool and also make use of our RRP if they so wish.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

what do i get for RRP? please explain becuase at the moment you seam to be loosing steam amongst the community!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:30:21 AM

Actually

1) Everything was done and ready weeks ago. Its the delivery of machines that is taking up time. Plus when some of the equipment arrived, it became clear that modifications to the cooling had to be done to get optimal performance. We deal with 3 major manufacturers.

2) Do not expect up to date info on this forum, we generally deal with our customers via our own channels.

Kind regards

1) Ok, then why not tell us that in the first place, that there will be some delays. Instead you gave us a countdown hyping things up only to be disappointed.

2) Where can I get up to date info?  Not in the CH site that's for sure.  So where?  This is the internet age, communication is supposed to be way easier.  Use it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:45:57 AM

1) We had been given delivery dates by suppliers. Hence it is understandable to have a counter. Yes they were late so that hurt everybody. I don't understand why we are talking about the counter again when this has already been discussed.

2) We send out newsletters once we have news and also we make use of the announcement area on your user dashboard. On the website as we speak, a big red banner is visible that nobody could miss.

So register for the newsletter and visit the website.

Short of visiting your home or writing you a letter I don't know what else to tell you.

I understand people venting or getting upset, we are too but we get on and deal with it by working around the clock to get you hashing.

Kind regards

CH
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:51:41 AM

Short of visiting your home or writing you a letter I don't know what else to tell you.

When someone asks for a refund I want you to honour your obligation to give it. Not to bluff them with "7 days" nonsense and vague promises of making it right in the future. This is just a ploy to make it more difficult for them to claim the refund later.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:09:36 AM

Cloudhasher: if you sell contracts for a certain date, you start paying from that date regardless of having received all the hardware or not. Otherwise, what's your risk in this venture? Don't you realize people buy your contracts precisely to offload the delivery/management risk of the hardware? Your premium is justified only if you absorb those risks.

trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 07:46:52 AM

Cloudhasher

you doesn't answer to my question

i have buy a contract for september, who said paid daily

contract seems to start on october, but in 15% of capacity and no daily paiement so

i whant a refund and i don't care of your excuse or delay

i just whant a refund

and i doesn't whant answer like as the seven day limit.

if you doesn't whant to answer really to this request i will open here a thread with people who whant a refund and we will take a lawyer

is it clear?
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:18:18 AM

i would suggest if you are in the UK you can take cloudhash to small claims court and get your money back with out issue , they clearly have not delivered on there contract and a contract in a UK court of law is a black and white issue!!!!!!! they failed you win. simple

sorry cloudhash but your clearly a scam so fuck you
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:28:55 AM

i'm not in uk, france
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:35:34 AM

i'm not in uk, france

you will have to check EU trade laws to see how you fair, CloudHash is UK based so UK customers will have a clear cut case and i will help give them advice as i know about the moneyclaimonline system they will have to use , cloudhash will then have to defend them selfs in a court room or pay the demand made by a UK Court on behalf of the claimant,

ive followed cloudhash for a few months heard them talk on internet radio stations and on other related shows trying to blag people into useing them , ive serched this forum and all i hear is a NON supply of service  and VERY weak responses from the company.

THERE HASHING WITH YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW AND MAKEING MONEY FOR THEM SELFS IMO 
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:42:34 AM

Address: 145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 207 193 HASH
We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company.
Company Number: 8418155, VAT registration number 17024124

Mining Status Update - 9th October 2013: We are stable at 30% mining capacity for september contracts (members, read more)

thats the joke of it all right there 30% should have been 100% when you purchased the contract or the contract should not have been made available for sale

under the sale of goods act UK

I hope you guys take them to the FUCKING CLEANERS

Part II Formation of the Contract
Contract of sale
2 Contract of sale.

(1)A contract of sale of goods is a contract by which the seller transfers or agrees to transfer the property in goods to the buyer for a money consideration, called the price.

(2)There may be a contract of sale between one part owner and another.

(3)A contract of sale may be absolute or conditional.

(4)Where under a contract of sale the property in the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer the contract is called a sale.

(5)Where under a contract of sale the transfer of the property in the goods is to take place at a future time or subject to some condition later to be fulfilled the contract is called an agreement to sell.

(6)An agreement to sell becomes a sale when the time elapses or the conditions are fulfilled subject to which the property in the goods is to be transferred.

YOUR CONTRACT WITH CLOUDHASH WAS (ABSOLUTE)
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:52:39 AM

i'm not in uk, france

That is not a problem, CH is registered in the UK so is bound by UK law which fully entitles you to a refund. Their legal advisers would most likely advise them to settle before it gets to small claims court as they don't have any defense. Not supplying what they promised, it is as simple as that.

Edit: fixed typo

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 09:20:25 AM

Mr Anthony akingbade. It is time to start offering refunds, you are breaking uk law.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:31:56 AM

Mr Anthony akingbade. It is time to start offering refunds, you are breaking uk law.

1) You have to official request a refund stating your reasons why, offer them 48 hours to rectify this situation that meets your satisfaction.
2) Refuse the reply based on the fact they wont be able to reach your satisfaction because they cant!!.
3) Give them 7 days for a FULL refund (UK LAW)
4) If no refund is received then go straight to court proceedings via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
5) Fill in the details
6) They will then hear from a UK Court asking them for there response to this matter and how they would like to proceed , Defended or Settle

Also claim more then the total you spent , Your Time & Costs + Loss of earnings from your Investment , you will have to calculate this

BITCOIN CANT CONTINUE IF WE ARE ALL GET RIPPED OFF
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:41:07 AM

1) You have to official request a refund stating your reasons why, offer them 48 hours to rectify this situation that meets your satisfaction.
2) Refuse the reply based on the fact they wont be able to reach your satisfaction because they cant!!.
4) If no refund is received then go straight to court proceedings via https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
5) Fill in the details
6) They will then hear from a UK Court asking them for there response to this matter and how they would like to proceed , Defended or Settle

Also claim more then the total you spent , Your Time & Costs + Loss of earnings from your Investment , you will have to calculate this

Can a Dutch Infester in cloudhasing do that to?

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:42:42 AM

5) Fill in the details

EU laws should have the same system to protect you as well in dealing with a UK based company you will have to search out the same system in your country
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 10:01:45 AM

Yes. There is no restriction on foreigners taking a UK company to a UK court.

cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 10:22:01 AM

Ok I respect your views.

Well for us we are working hard to get customers to 100 percent capacity. I won't come on here to argue. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

On other news, we have had a few sign ups for the cloudhashing mining pool soft launch. Will be sending login details to the registered parties soon. Give us a day or two. It's not too late to be included on the list of testers if you have an ASIC. PM me to register.

July contract and September contracts will be paid biweekly until the pool is launched.

Another point to note is we do have a lot of encouraging emails from customers even in light of current delays (contrary to the tone of this thread). Thanks for your understanding. As mentioned before please bare with us as we build out cloudhashing for you.

One we reach 100 percent capacity we can then announce what we can do to compensate the lost time. Wouldn't make sense to have those discussions until that had been done at least. Shouldn't take much longer :-)

Kind regards

Emmanuel

CH
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:29:32 AM

Ok I respect your views.

Well for us we are working hard to get customers to 100 percent capacity. I won't come on here to argue. As always I will not deal with customer services issues on forums. Raise a ticket and I will gladly respond within 24 hours.

On other news, we have had a few sign ups for the cloudhashing mining pool soft launch. Will be sending login details to the registered parties soon. Give us a day or two. It's not too late to be included on the list of testers if you have an ASIC. PM me to register.

July contract and September contracts will be paid biweekly until the pool is launched.

Another point to note is we do have a lot of encouraging emails from customers even in light of current delays (contrary to the tone of this thread). Thanks for your understanding. As mentioned before please bare with us as we build out cloudhashing for you.

One we reach 100 percent capacity we can then announce what we can do to compensate the lost time. Wouldn't make sense to have those discussions until that had been done at least. Shouldn't take much longer :-)

Kind regards

Emmanuel

sorry but your response dose nothing but compound the fact your BREAKING THE LAW theres nothing for you to argue here , you dont have a fully functioning system so you can not make people promises you cant keep i will keep supporting the people who feel you have done them wrong , they have LEGAL grounds for compensation though the courts
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:31:00 AM

Ok I respect your views.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

sorry but your response dose nothing but compound the fact your BREAKING THE LAW theres nothing for you to argue here , you dont have a fully functioning system so you can not make people promises you cant keep i will keep supporting the people who feel you have done them wrong , they have LEGAL grounds for compensation though the courts

you have made amendments to your contract without the consent to the of the people who hold the contracts you can not do this , you are breaking the law
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: