Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197164 times)
Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:05:14 AM

Here's the response I got from an recent email:

"Thanks for getting in touch.

In case you are unaware first I'll just mention that we are mining at 100% cap and have been since the 15th.

We did originally hope to get the payouts out but unfortunately we are still in the transitional phase between our current system and our upcoming pool. Until we have completed the switch I must continue to beg of your patience and ask that you ignore the current readouts on the dashboard as all of those utilities are inoperative and give incorrect readouts. Hopefully, so long as nothing unexpected crops up with regards to the release of the pool then it should just be a matter of days for the changeover to finish and payments to your wallet to start.

In terms of helping our customers we will be releasing information on this with the launch of the pool. Your patience is admirable and we do appreciate all our customers, especially our early ones. We certainty wish that we could have had the pool up and going for everyone by now, but I'm sure you understand that with a project such as this that quality has to come first and foremost and speed of delivery second.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any further queries."

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:21:50 AM

Here's the response I got from an recent email:

"Thanks for getting in touch.

In case you are unaware first I'll just mention that we are mining at 100% cap and have been since the 15th.

We did originally hope to get the payouts out but unfortunately we are still in the transitional phase between our current system and our upcoming pool. Until we have completed the switch I must continue to beg of your patience and ask that you ignore the current readouts on the dashboard as all of those utilities are inoperative and give incorrect readouts. Hopefully, so long as nothing unexpected crops up with regards to the release of the pool then it should just be a matter of days for the changeover to finish and payments to your wallet to start.

In terms of helping our customers we will be releasing information on this with the launch of the pool. Your patience is admirable and we do appreciate all our customers, especially our early ones. We certainty wish that we could have had the pool up and going for everyone by now, but I'm sure you understand that with a project such as this that quality has to come first and foremost and speed of delivery second.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any further queries."

Completelly wrong "Speed of delivery" in this bitcoin scenario is the first and most important question !!!  Sad Sad Sad
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:04:27 AM

Hey Cloudhashing,

I have been silent for awhile now on bitcointalk, as I haven't felt the need to post. I've always been a bystander. But, I had the urge to post, and I wanted to tell you guys to not let the negative comments flood out the positive ones. The haters will always be there, they want to see your business fail. As a business owner myself, I have been in the position you guys are in. It's hard to do what you do, and I know you get excited about your business and its offerings. You get a little too ahead of yourselves. Obviously, it takes experience to run a business and you'll eventually learn from your mistakes. Since Bitcoin is a really new market, it makes everything more difficult to predict. You expected your suppliers to deliver on time and they didn't. You were hoping for the installation of the new hardware to run smoothly, but it didn't. So, who is to be blamed for this mess? Partly the suppliers and unfortunately you guys. Like I said, you can't get too excited and announce something you won't be able to offer until later on down the road because people will get their hopes up. I hope you are learning for the future. With all of that out of the way, I am excited to see your vision become successful. It's what every business owner wants. And to the people upset: You can simply ask for a refund, or prepare for the worst by educating yourselves about what to do if a company flops, but until then I want to see what the new pool brings and their compensation for the lost time. I wish you the best of luck cloudhashing! For the reference, I own a September Platinum contract.

Another fake account created to support CLOUDHASH

Bystander? Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:09:20 AM

Three simple steps for Cloudhashing to prove it is not a scam:

1)   Issue immediate refunds to all that have requested them.

You have, by your own admission, failed to deliver what you contractually promised to. Under UK consumer law you are obliged to refund in full within 7 days if requested to. Any legitimate business would make complying with the law their number 1 priority.

2)   Pay income due on all contracts.

You have stopped paying July contracts and made no payment at all to others. Any legitimate business would make manual payments if they were having technical delays.

3)   Provide evidence of your mining operations.

Bitcoin is transparent and this would be easy to do. You have ignored previous requests to publish your mining IP address(es). You just make unproven claims of datacentres in 4 continents. A legitimate business would publish locations and addresses and probably have photographs on its website.

^+1

ZetaOS- do u have your refund?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:33:30 AM

You have, by your own admission, failed to deliver what you contractually promised to. Under UK consumer law you are obliged to refund in full within 7 days if requested to. Any legitimate business would make complying with the law their number 1 priority.

You have stopped paying July contracts and made no payment at all to others. Any legitimate business would make manual payments if they were having technical delays.

Bitcoin is transparent and this would be easy to do. You have ignored previous requests to publish your mining IP address(es). You just make unproven claims of datacentres in 4 continents. A legitimate business would publish locations and addresses and probably have photographs on its website.

+1

It's only fair.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:04:32 AM

This is what will happen to Merchant Miner when he doesn't take his Ritalin (before logging in at bitcointalk).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

wow , R-tards back on form
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:21:54 AM

Address: 145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 207 193 HASH
We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company.
Company Number: 8418155, VAT registration number 17024124

Mining Status Update - 9th October 2013: We are stable at 30% mining capacity for september contracts (members, read more)

thats the joke of it all right there 30% should have been 100% when you purchased the contract or the contract should not have been made available for sale

under the sale of goods act UK

I hope you guys take them to the FUCKING CLEANERS

Part II Formation of the Contract
Contract of sale
2 Contract of sale.

(1)A contract of sale of goods is a contract by which the seller transfers or agrees to transfer the property in goods to the buyer for a money consideration, called the price.

(2)There may be a contract of sale between one part owner and another.

(3)A contract of sale may be absolute or conditional.

(4)Where under a contract of sale the property in the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer the contract is called a sale.

(5)Where under a contract of sale the transfer of the property in the goods is to take place at a future time or subject to some condition later to be fulfilled the contract is called an agreement to sell.

(6)An agreement to sell becomes a sale when the time elapses or the conditions are fulfilled subject to which the property in the goods is to be transferred.

YOUR CONTRACT WITH CLOUDHASH WAS (ABSOLUTE)

Please understand that you are being ripped off and you all seam to really fully understand this , ive posted the correct details for you to pursue your own claims and to report this company to the Fraudsquad i will repost the links once i have more info on the process

my position hasnt changed and CH hasnt given anything to support there actions , they are a pyramid ponzi and its being played out infront of you , be proud of bringing this to an end and saving other people who proberly cant afford to loose money the heart ache of going though what we have
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:36:18 PM

^+1

No.. :-(
I have send a lot of emails to this Cloudhashing, and made a refund request in my google-wallet.
Today i try to find out the postal address of Cloudhashing staff so i can send a real letter and there mobile number so i can Text and whatsapp them my paper route bike i use in the morning here in Amsterdam.

ZetaOS

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:38:22 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 02:04:27 PM by s1lverbox

^+1

No.. :-(
I have send a lot of emails to this Cloudhashing, and made a refund request in my google-wallet.
Today i try to find out the postal address of Cloudhashing staff so i can send a real letter and there mobile number so i can Text and whatsapp them my paper route bike i use in the morning here in Amsterdam.

ZetaOS

Thats sucks dude, really. I think start by adding trust negative feedback on this forum for cloudhash account.

Then contact directly him on the forum, facebook and again by requesting refund through website.
As far as im aware google can fill claim or u can do it with your bank up to 6 month if paid by CC.
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 03:18:56 PM

Hi all

The pool will finally be launched tonight. We will be sending a newsletter to Cloudhashing customers only to give login details. Please also ensure you have valid wallets, and that you STILL have access to them.

We are sorry for the delay but rest assured the deployment of the pool will have ZERO effect on your returns. It has all been front end work that has taken the loin share of our time.

Kind regards

CH
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:26:39 PM

Hi all

The pool will finally be launched tonight. We will be sending a newsletter to Cloudhashing customers only to give login details. Please also ensure you have valid wallets, and that you STILL have access to them.

We are sorry for the delay but rest assured the deployment of the pool will have ZERO effect on your returns. It has all been front end work that has taken the loin share of our time.

Kind regards

Another typical Cloudhashing post - promising something in the future, but no actual substance for now. How long is 'tonight', which timezone are they using?
Hoping to be proved wrong  Sad

Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 03:34:21 PM

Hi all

Kind regards

Fingers crossed ......

MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:32:37 PM

Hi all

We are sorry for the delay but rest assured the deployment of (the pool will have ZERO effect on your returns). It has all been front end work that has taken the loin share of our time.

Kind regards

funny as it seams the pool has had a big impact on NO ONE getting there rewards from july contracts & september contracts ? at least not the rewards they PAID real cash for a contract???

BLAG BLAG BLAG , see what happens tonight then HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 04:34:28 PM

Well good luck guys, I really do hope he actually pulls a rabbit from the hat and you all get paid what you should. In the long run I think the way CH has handled this has already killed the companies reputation regardless. They should have done a long time ago what I said this morning >>>

The lack of transparency and constantly ducking questions does not inspire any confidence. How many CH customers will buy further contracts and how many new customers will come forward when a company runs away from its responsibilities?

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
viper262

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:36:49 PM

Hi all

Kind regards

Fingers crossed for sure. I'm assuming BST?
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:42:22 PM

doing the maths i cant see how people will be getting paid near the end of there contract , rewards will dwindle to near nothing as ive been testing with my own rig -60% on original rewards to what im getting today!
what will it be like in a few months well i wont be getting enough rewards to justify the electric cost , so how are they gonna pay the bills in over a years time when the machines cost a fortune to run and the rewards are next to nothing ,

its a loosing game this hashing it has no business model that actually works , for hobby miners like my self its fun and puts a small amount into my wallet thats doubled in value at east my ROI is about 70% so its fun and i intend to continue with the new Blue Fury miners . low watts and high Hash

i dont see cloud hash being around in a years time so a 2 year contract dosnt make sense to me not at 20Ghash for near £600 i can do better than that on ebay and buy a solar panel with a Raspberry Pi

serious guys who needs contracts like that use ya heads peeps
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:55:27 PM

I just received this email from Cloudhashing.

The new CloudHashing payment pool and login info will be released today with access to your earnings and setting up your payout profile. In the past we did automatic payouts every two weeks, this solution is geared towards providing them at a more regular interval but the development took a bit longer than we anticipated. All payouts owed are recorded in the system and will be available to users. We want to make sure your wallet address in the new system is up to date so we'll give you time to do that before processing any payouts.

We realize that the delays created a lot of concern, and since in our excitement we made timeline promises that are difficult to keep with development challenges in large projects like this, we want to let you know we are sorry about that. We'll be updating the Bitcoin mining profile page with info after we respond to all customer requests today who have been asking similar questions. Thanks for your business and patience with us here.

Kind Regards
Customer Support
- Team Cloud Hashing

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:01:53 PM

The new CloudHashing payment pool and login info will be released today with access to your earnings and setting up your payout profile. In the past we did automatic payouts every two weeks, this solution is geared towards providing them at a more regular interval but the development took a bit longer than we anticipated. All payouts owed are recorded in the system and will be available to users. We want to make sure your wallet address in the new system is up to date so we'll give you time to do that before processing any payouts.

We realize that the delays created a lot of concern, and since in our excitement we made timeline promises that are difficult to keep with development challenges in large projects like this, we want to let you know we are sorry about that. We'll be updating the Bitcoin mining profile page with info after we respond to all customer requests today who have been asking similar questions. Thanks for your business and patience with us here.

Kind Regards
Customer Support
- Team Cloud Hashing

I see - now Cloudhashing can avoid paying its customers by blaming those same customers for not having up-to-date addresses; again something the community can not verify.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:25:37 PM

Kind Regards
Customer Support
- Team Cloud Hashing

I see - now Cloudhashing can avoid paying its customers by blaming those same customers for not having up-to-date addresses; again something the community can not verify.

How hard would it be to let you enter your own payout address and do a manual cashout like every other pool does? The consistent pattern of piss poor excuses is beyond a joke.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:36:30 PM

Hi all

Kind regards

Right.. Right..  Right.. Zero effect eh, well that sounds scientific and almost provable, NOT! 100% on the 15th of October, he says that with an air of confidence, even though my GD contracts were SOLD to begin on the 26th of September, what affect does that have, well 27.19% and then 41.45% actually. TO BE CLEAR - the difficulty went up 68.64% in the time that September contracts were SOLD to begin and when he "claims" they began. So if my account gets a 68.64% increase in hashing power then the affect would be "ZERO", 60 GH/s * 1.6864 = 101.184 anything less is UNACCEPTABLE and I WANT A REFUND.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: