Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197141 times)
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:33:51 AM

According to the foot of the pool page, the last block found was 265485, over 24 hours ago ......

They all seem to be leading to this wallet:

https://blockchain.info/address/1ALA5v7h49QT7WYLcRsxcXqXUqEqaWmkvw

1105 Bitcoins...Almost one bitcoin for etch customer?

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:36:33 AM

Not convinced tbh.....I've set auto payment to 0.01 to see of it pays...... Nothing happening, no payment

Why can't it just have a "pay me fool" button?

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 10:47:42 AM

Not convinced tbh.....I've set auto payment to 0.01 to see of it pays...... Nothing happening, no payment

Apparently the withdrawal process runs once a day at 2am.

ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:52:45 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 11:22:11 AM by ManicMeddler

So when's the Android app coming out?

XD

How can we be sure this isn't a ploy to inject confidence into the community solely to rip off the next lot of people? After all, July contract holders report 2 payments then nothing....

I hope I'm wrong, as according to pool, I've hit ROI already, time will tell

Also, notice we get a month added to the END of our contracts.... when difficulty will be ridiculously high, never will we get back September at the correct rate

ZetaOS

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:22:29 PM

Apparently the withdrawal process runs once a day at 2am.
I can not login?

Give in my new password and email, but noting happens.

aenemic

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:38:21 PM

I got in, says I got 0.40 btc (platinum)
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:39:25 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 12:57:40 PM by elmismo

Emanuel that email is just a joke. You are not profesional, you don't make yourself responsible for your incompetence, and the easy way is blame others. I'm YOUR customer, so don't tell It not as who make it wrong.

If you are going to be responsible for your acts. Start making refunds!!!

Your mission is to be the most transparent and honest company on the bitcoin business. You know you cant so stop making promises.

So you say, ooh i'm really sorry and that's it? will never happen again, and that's it. Oh no yo are giving us one month more. Do I have to thank you?

If I pay for a year contract and start mining on october, It must end on october not september. So you are not giving nothing. You are not giving compensation.

so be responsible for your acts, and give compensation. MAKE REFUNDS!!

the best part is, we read al your emails. So why there are people that never got an answer?

I haven't seen how much coins i got, but What I want is my money back. I don't trust your RRP which means a 30%

If I ask you for a contract now and I tell you, I'll pay in a couple weeks. Will you start it mining and give me the coins? I think no, but If you do and that two weeks pass and I tell you no, but I my bank told me the transfer was done. The bank is the problem. I 'm working hard to sent you the money. and after a month you don't see my payment. You will stop mining and ask for your coins back right?

so I want my money back now!!! since I ask for refund never got an answer, that your responsibility right?

EDIT: I've just log in to your pool... your what??? I don't know if i'm logged in, don't account tab or any information about my acount,
ok so your are professionals, yes sureeee....

do I have to say it again?? i'll do in case you don't get it already. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!
ZetaOS

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:56:06 PM

Dear Cloudhashing,

I advice you to refund me.
71cb01601    415,16 €

See your googlewallet!

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:43:51 PM

Emanuel that email is just a joke. You are not profesional, you don't make yourself responsible for your incompetence, and the easy way is blame others. I'm YOUR customer, so don't tell It not as who make it wrong.

If you are going to be responsible for your acts. Start making refunds!!!

Your mission is to be the most transparent and honest company on the bitcoin business. You know you cant so stop making promises.

So you say, ooh i'm really sorry and that's it? will never happen again, and that's it. Oh no yo are giving us one month more. Do I have to thank you?

If I pay for a year contract and start mining on october, It must end on october not september. So you are not giving nothing. You are not giving compensation.

so be responsible for your acts, and give compensation. MAKE REFUNDS!!

the best part is, we read al your emails. So why there are people that never got an answer?

I haven't seen how much coins i got, but What I want is my money back. I don't trust your RRP which means a 30%

If I ask you for a contract now and I tell you, I'll pay in a couple weeks. Will you start it mining and give me the coins? I think no, but If you do and that two weeks pass and I tell you no, but I my bank told me the transfer was done. The bank is the problem. I 'm working hard to sent you the money. and after a month you don't see my payment. You will stop mining and ask for your coins back right?

so I want my money back now!!! since I ask for refund never got an answer, that your responsibility right?

EDIT: I've just log in to your pool... your what??? I don't know if i'm logged in, don't account tab or any information about my acount,
ok so your are professionals, yes sureeee....

do I have to say it again?? i'll do in case you don't get it already. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

Can u actually post email so we can see what they up to?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:46:40 PM

So I mined 0.08 BTC thus far with 4 GH of contracts without reinvestment? How can this be so incredibly low? We're approaching the end of October ....
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:50:31 PM

So I mined 0.08 BTC thus far with 4 GH of contracts without reinvestment? How can this be so incredibly low? We're approaching the end of October ....

Thats low brother.
elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:59:16 PM

Can u actually post email so we can see what they up to?

this is mail wrote to me, answering specific questions I made, actully he quotes parts of my email. The part where I talk about october contract's I messed up with months, it sounds silly but english is not my language.
I got 2 mails more, but just announcing the pool. So i guess everybody got that too.

Cloud Hashing (Cloud Hashing)
Oct 22 03:42 (BST)

Dear Jose,

I'm really sorry about the massive delay, its been insanely busy. I have been writing your response bit by bit to be honest but never managed to get to the submit button.

I'll try and address the points as you make them,

Emmanuel feels very passionate about Cloud Hashing, sometimes perhaps he reacts in bad way to what he sees as unfair judgements and incomplete comparisons. It can be hard to maintain a good view of a forum where people seem to repeat incorrect facts on a situation and continually feed of off each other as to the validity of what are actually misapprehensions. Still he could have used better language, that is a fair judgement and no offence was meant to you or any of our other loyal customers.

We follow a line of transparency as far as we are able. Unfortunately, this does mean that we can not meet all of your expectations for this. Currently, we cannot disclose our equipment, this factor isn't all down to us as manufacturers wish for us to sign the NDAs. Bitcoin mining is a complicated business and this is just a part of that world unfortunately.

"With these points here:
(So there are reasons why a manufacturer doesn't want to be in public with other company and have free (or not so free) advertising?

- Manufacturer doesn't want to be attached to cloudhashing's image. So they know something customers don't.
- Cloudhashing lies at some point, so they hide information to keep their lies working.
- Cloudhashing makes testing work for manufacturers of new released equipment, might be new models or just new batches.
I do actually think and I hope so, that if NDAs are going on it is because of third option. So we have a big problem here then.)"

Its really none of those things that cause the NDAs. Its quite simple, there are many potential positive and negative potential externalities associated with disclose of company relationships. Currently, our manufacturers are just erring to caution and choosing to stick with NDAs to which the outcome is predictably neutral for them. While in the sound engineering business the potential negative externalities are much smaller or at least much more predictable, that is because that industry is a very stable one. The same is obviously not true for bitcoin mining which is new, wild and prone to sudden change and I am afraid that because of this the comparison between the two industries just cannot be made, the differences are just too stark.

Regarding this,

"(-let your customers know at any time what is the total hashrate and accepted shares submitted (in case CH mines in a pool) or blocks found (now that CH mines in it's own pool). So if I'm willing to make the maths of: how many coins has been mined, how are them gonna be divided and compare it with what i'm getting paid. I should be able to do that.)"

Yes we are going to do that when we release the pool. You'll be able to see the overall hash rate and do your own maths should you so wish.

Okay, so we were actually at 100% capacity on the 15th just so you know. At that stage we hadn't released the information because we wanted to ensure that it was stable.

On the subject of the 26 September start date. You know as much as us that bitcoin mining is unpredictable. The 26th September was our provisional start date and we had always said that there could be a delay on it starting up. We never sought to mislead anyone with this date and naturally wish that events outside of our control had not pushed back the start date to when it did kick off.

"I bought my contract on september, and today It still says "October contract", so I understand there was capacity on the pool from October stock.
It never said it was a pool start up, actually was october.

So you are offering something that is not what you say, "

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by what the above paragraph? Could you extrapolate on it please so that I can understand.

On the pricing details, look we never sought to mislead anyone and have always sought to price the contracts fairly given the information available to us at the time - especially our early customers such as yourself. Unfortunately bitcoin and bitcoin mining is risky, this is the exact reason why the price wasn't exactly the same as the discounted expected positive return. If we knew that 100% bitcoin mining would deliver 1 coin per 1GH per 1 year and that 1 coin was consistently worth $100 , then the contract would cost exactly 100USD/(real interest rate) as that is what the market would build the price to. Obviously we all knew that bitcoin mining is risky which is why contracts were not simply priced at the discounted value of our forecasted bitcoin return.

We are adding an extra month to all of our September contracts to help as far as we can with upping the return of the contract. There is also a lot of time left on the contract and with RRP longevity is assured so please do not despair over the state the contract.

I certainly look forward to hearing from you and again I apologise for the extended wait for a response for me, also that I could not be more through in some areas. But to delay sending this message for yet another day would be unfair.

Kind Regards,

James

elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:05:21 PM

Thats low brother.

and I guess they didn't get the 10% of management as they said. as well it wasn`t mining at 100%.... but it's ok nobody was affected by the delay!!!
modcom

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:16:33 PM

I can't get in to the pool website, the register username field is not letting me input. I even installed adblock to get rid of the stupid graphic bar that was covering it up, but the fields will not let me propagate them. Thus, I cannot access my pool account.

What am I doing wrong? Is it just me?

tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:18:49 PM

I can't log in with the login into listed on my dashboard.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:22:13 PM

Thats low brother.

And when I check my payment ledger there are no payments before October 23rd. I thought they were mining at 35% way before that and 100% since the 15th?

Meh, I'll give them another chance to explain and come up with some solution I guess, but they must understand this isn't something people will just accept.
ZetaOS

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:57:13 PM

My English ant perfect but i hope you guys can help me and your self's.
I want to make a list of Users that Officially want a refund.
How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.
(or can we make a public accessible list)

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.
I am still young so help me out here please.

Zeta

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:13:23 PM

How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.

Zeta

I will help u. Maybe wise enough would be to start new thread in scam section to get some attention of cloudhash.
This way thread cannot be locked buy anyone only u or mod.

In that thread u can make list and gather all facts what happened and when.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:14:07 PM

Zeta

I don't want a refund I just want my payments.
elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:18:22 PM

Zeta

Yep I think is a good idea. But I don't know if public list wood be ok, I offer myself to help to manage the list. Maybe would, be nice add a screen cap of the dashboard of the contract details, so we know it's true the amount of money and the contract that is being claimed.

As well if we want to denounce fraud with a list of affected customers would be better rather than just one customer by him self.

I think that's right s1lverbox!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: