Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317691 times)
Taranis67

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

i know what would be great.

Non Negativity...
Where is the negativity? Is asking repeatedly for collaboration negativity?
   Things are best discussed here. not on any other medium.
   Here: the posts are kept and dont scroll off the screen.
Everyone can come here.

Everyone can gon anywhere. I'll be been coming here for weeks to contact users here.  To date, none of the regular contributors here have contacted me. Not one.

Discord/telegram are ok for quick communication, but the data scrolls off into the ether.  (i am assuming telegram works similarly to Discord, havent seen it)

If you have never seen Telegram, how can you comment on it?

with Negativity, then we have disharmony...   and that leads to failure. (a few steps ahead ofc)

and im saying this more as a person on the sidelines.  

I want this coin to succeed.   ive gotten my coins, been holding them awhile.

all on paper. (i think i have 300k on a qtwallet )  but thats it.

Is putting together a team of 15 people negative? Why haven't you found out who this team is? The information has been posted in here twice and openly available on Telegram and Discord.

Being Defensive does not help the situation.  Makes me wonder what you are trying to pull.

I'll treat that comment with the contempt it deserves.

The general population didn't know you were working on setting up a team.

The general population were in full knowledge of the effort. AGswinner was asked specifically to support it. He responded in here to the question. He was also asked in Telegram.
The general population don't come in here, it's a closed shop.

thats it. not much more to say on that.

the one dev stopped in, as he was asked to do, thats it.   maybe you scared him off, when we need all the help we can.

I never posted once in any channel when Vass was dev. You can check. Then you can come back to me and apologise.

(and is the 'team' that you setup the same or diff than the Heitor Miss (sp) group in....whereever they are)  

How can it be hard to tell?
Is there anything to suggest the new team has in any way anything to do with Mooncoin Tibia? (for the record I also reached out to them for collaboration during search for new team. They refused).

its kinda hard to tell.

are they working on stuff too?   they were setup before yours...    does that make them the 'leaders'
NO.  (thats my point)

No-one has claimed to be leaders. You'll see from most of my posts that collaboration has been ever present. From what I see, ANN main contributors seem to think ANN is the only channel relevant to Moon.
Yet there hasn't been any help offered to the community re Bluetrade announcement in here. No advice on where to store coins, other exchanges. You're short changing your community. (I also reached out to a number of ANN contributors to deal with it, even posted in here before ANN knew about it. Again, nothing.
To see the difference, go to Telegram (I suggested that last week also) and see How the community has been guided and supported in their panic and concern about Moon.
Smiley

sry, if i ramble a bit in there.

I'm rambling too, but I seen to recall giving you information re new dev team get no responsse from you.
I have made every effort to reach out to every channel.

I just want the attacky attitudes to stop.   calm down and lets start working forward.

g
Taranis67

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Beyond that..

Whats the news about the wallets?    do you have someone working on the wallet now?

Anything wrong with the 13.9 version?   what needs fixing?

Basics Smiley

Mac wallet was built by new dev team, as it was being put together.  
Look at Twitter for increase in Moon activity.
Reddit has been populated, as has Medium.
New Moderator in Discord to answer questions there.
Website, Facebook and "official "Twitter account being worked on.
New Moon promo video almost complete.
Discussions with outside parties to see how we can promote Moon.

Not bad for a week's work.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Beyond that..

Whats the news about the wallets?    do you have someone working on the wallet now?

Basics Smiley

that sounds great.

(also i meant the new guy...not vas...who was also new, but already gone i think)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Beyond that..

Basics Smiley

Of course, you did a very good work !

giantkin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

(maybe it is just the tone)

Everyone can come here.

Everyone can gon anywhere. I'll be been coming here for weeks to contact users here.  To date, none of the regular contributors here have contacted me. Not one.
-what regular contributors?

Discord/telegram are ok for quick communication, but the data scrolls off into the ether.  (i am assuming telegram works similarly to Discord, havent seen it)

-thats why i added the disclaimer Wink

---------

Is putting together a team of 15 people negative? Why haven't you found out who this team is? The information has been posted in here twice and openly available on Telegram and Discord.
-why do i need to find out who the team is? that info was posted here already, i get that part.

Being Defensive does not help the situation.  Makes me wonder what you are trying to pull.

-and this is what i mean about being defensive. lol

The general population were in full knowledge of the effort. AGswinner was asked specifically to support it. He responded in here to the question. He was also asked in Telegram.
-  we already talked about how the 'announcements that you said you did, werent really announcements, but just random comments. (until after i said something, then you had an announcement)
   (but thats already done. )

the one dev stopped in, as he was asked to do, thats it.   maybe you scared him off, when we need all the help we can.

I never posted once in any channel when Vass was dev. You can check. Then you can come back to me and apologise.

No-one has claimed to be leaders. You'll see from most of my posts that collaboration has been ever present. From what I see, ANN main contributors seem to think ANN is the only channel relevant to Moon.
Yet there hasn't been any help offered to the community re Bluetrade announcement in here. No advice on where to store coins, other exchanges. You're short changing your community. (I also reached out to a number of ANN contributors to deal with it, even posted in here before ANN knew about it. Again, nothing.
To see the difference, go to Telegram (I suggested that last week also) and see How the community has been guided and supported in their panic and concern about Moon.
Smiley

I'm rambling too, but I seen to recall giving you information re new dev team get no responsse from you.

this part confuses me.   got no response from me?   we talked.  we argued. we talked.  was good.   you said TG, i said i cant install an app.  
I use discord some.  
    Ppl on discord dont seem to like TG at all.  its like reddit.  well maybe not that bad. lol

but that could just be the groups

deleted some of the quote stuff as unneeded to rehash same things over.

im just a holder of coin.   wanting to make sure things go well.  (if all the crazystuff is fixed now, then the coin can grow)

im all for that.

Android wallet would be nice.  (i dont use android much either, but i know alot of ppl like it)

Getting solid enough to get on Coinomi would really get me excited.   (officially this time!)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Taranis67

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

(maybe it is just the tone)

Everyone can come here.

-what regular contributors?

Discord/telegram are ok for quick communication, but the data scrolls off into the ether.  (i am assuming telegram works similarly to Discord, havent seen it)

-thats why i added the disclaimer Wink

---------

-why do i need to find out who the team is? that info was posted here already, i get that part.

-and this is what i mean about being defensive. lol

-  we already talked about how the 'announcements that you said you did, werent really announcements, but just random comments. (until after i said something, then you had an announcement)
   (but thats already done. )

Smiley

this part confuses me.   got no response from me?   we talked.  we argued. we talked.  was good.   you said TG, i said i cant install an app.  
I use discord some.  
    Ppl on discord dont seem to like TG at all.  its like reddit.  well maybe not that bad. lol

but that could just be the groups

deleted some of the quote stuff as unneeded to rehash same things over.

im just a holder of coin.   wanting to make sure things go well.  (if all the crazystuff is fixed now, then the coin can grow)

im all for that.

Android wallet would be nice.  (i dont use android much either, but i know alot of ppl like it)

Getting solid enough to get on Coinomi would really get me excited.   (officially this time!)

I've been trying to stop.the crazy stuff, and if we all go in one direction then we will resurect Moon.

There is an Adroid wallet. Satowallet has one. Our own one will come in time.
Exchanges can wait for now, none of them would be interested unless we get it all back on track.
Bleutrade was just extremely bad timing.

Oh, and to add, Telegram channel population has increased by 200 people in the last week and half.
MegoBasha

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

Bleutrade will delisting Moon Coin on 25 April

Sad  Sad  Sad  Angry
giantkin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Whats the total on TG/ then?

next chance i get ill look on discord. justno time.

g

Taranis67

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Whats the total on TG/ then?

next chance i get ill look on discord. justno time.

g

giantkin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Super cool!

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

Bleutrade will delisting Moon Coin on 25 April

Sad  Sad  Sad  Angry

oh no, another bad news coming to this mooncoin
for a long time, i hope this coin will be listed on another exchange
but, the fact!  bluetrade is going to delisted this coin  Cry

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
theuph

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Also we should add Novaexchange back to the list on mooncoin.eco because they are not closing.
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

The opinion of the community is needed, what is better:
1) to disclosure SmartLikes technology in public - before a new dev implements it into the wallet (but there will be a quite high risk of copy-pasting of technology by other coins even before its launch by Mooncoin)
2) to wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology and wait for his new release at Github - with this technology inside.
What do you think?
wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology  option 2 is best i think
jeremy8817

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

go to the moon~~~~~~
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

The opinion of the community is needed, what is better:
1) to disclosure SmartLikes technology in public - before a new dev implements it into the wallet (but there will be a quite high risk of copy-pasting of technology by other coins even before its launch by Mooncoin)
2) to wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology and wait for his new release at Github - with this technology inside.
What do you think?

option 2 is the better

I would prefer option 2 too. But both options are better than before, so I am quite happy in any case
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Good afternoon ! I have said that i prefer 2nd option. Also, I believe that we need a Whitepaper and a good Roadmap. Now, it's easy for us...!  Smiley

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

And something else: I believe that we can help the very good team which support Mooncoin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/7rvjnd/mooncoin_moon_donation_drive/

Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Mooncoin is a good project. But it cant reach moon without big exchanges. And again, the use creates value!
katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.,
theuph

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Mooncoin is a good project. But it cant reach moon without big exchanges. And again, the use creates value!

It's not only about exchanges it also depends on our marketing abilities and how much people know and trust this coin.

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.,

Please look a few pages back Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: