Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

I don't know exactly what happened between you guys, so I can't speak on that, what I wrote was from "my" experiences with Barry which is the truth. However, in your case, it would be a true shame for "me" to bare false witness to any event that I have no knowledge of. "I" haven't had any bad experiences with you either as well as anyone else in this community.

You left that feedback in regards to the feedback left by myself and Lauda but you didn't do any research as to why he has negative feedback in the first place? Would explain why you haven't witnessed any scams made by him if you didn't bother reading what it was about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:55:33 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:44:43 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

You're not a liar,
but from your OWN comments it's more than clear it was not a theft, and you call it a 'theft' and a 'scam'.

1. You hired barry to make a PoS wallet for another currency.
2. He made several attempts (7 versions of wallets or?) but for whatever reason it didn't work for you
(barry told that it's just because you were not able to tune it right to make it work,
but anyway he didn't reply your PMs for a week or more and you hired another coder who made a wallet so you've paid this sum twice)...
3. You had made an agreement with barry to refund 0.2 btc (btw not 0.3 btc).
Despite of barry believed it's not fair, he agreed on it very likely to prevent a scam accusation attack from you.
4. He probably was not able to raise these 0.2 btc in time and then a BTC price started to rise and now it's not 0.2 btc in USD or AUD.
5. Anyway if he promised to return, must keep his word, but it looks like he doesn't have this money at the moment.
6. I suggested you in a PM to raise this 0.2 btc from the Mooncoin community (after you opened a scam accusation thread against a dev who had done a lot for MOON, but you told that you had enough money and it's not the point).
7. It's not fair to open 2 scam accusation threads and to leave 3 negative feedbacks in a trust rating system on 1 case (1 was left by another user though - on your case though),
so if we had 10 positive cases with barry, obviously we could leave 10 positive feedbacks. 1 case = 1 positive feedback.
8. People really had many positive cases with barry, they are telling the truth, and they have a right to say about it, so now they're all scammers?
9. Let's be fair, 1 negative case, 1 person = 1 negative feedback. It's not fair to try to destroy the reputation of many people because of 1 case with 1 man.

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:01:23 AM

I asked to barry a web wallet for ridiculous price, yes moonrush is not a finished job, but he has given us in the meantime, wallet windows core, linux, electrum, android coinomi , spv and other valuable consulting free!
without asking us anything. Is he a scammer?

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Good morning from Greece. I know this: When I have disagreement with someone and I believe that I have right  then I don't accuse any other...

Evangelo

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

I don't know exactly what happened between you guys, so I can't speak on that, what I wrote was from "my" experiences with Barry which is the truth. However, in your case, it would be a true shame for "me" to bare false witness to any event that I have no knowledge of. "I" haven't had any bad experiences with you either as well as anyone else in this community.

You left that feedback in regards to the feedback left by myself and Lauda but you didn't do any research as to why he has negative feedback in the first place? Would explain why you haven't witnessed any scams made by him if you didn't bother reading what it was about.

I didn't leave that feedback in regards to the feedback left by you and Lauda, I left that feedback in the regards to a positive goal. I didn't do any research on him, you, nor anyone in this community because there has not been any need for me to do so. I'm aware of what has been "discussed" and I did read what it was about. Because "I" haven't seen any hard evidence that would support your claim unanimously, I can't bare false witness. From what I understand is that this is common misunderstanding between client and hire. There wasn't a set amount of revisions, and you are dissatisfied with the work. I'm sure there must be some form of reconciliation with this, lets focus on a resolution because focusing on who is wrong and right is getting us nowhere.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

The Mooncoin volume today is $3500.
At the Bleutrade MOON/DOGE market - 270 million MOON.
Only about 2 million MOON are produced per day currently by all Mooncoin miners combined.

Evangelo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

The Mooncoin volume today is $3500.
At the Bleutrade MOON/DOGE market - 270 million MOON.
Only about 2 million MOON are produced per day currently by all Mooncoin miners combined.

Coinmarketcap.com has reset the calculation, *feeling much better  Cheesy*

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

You're not a liar,
but from your OWN comments it's more than clear it was not a theft, and you call it a 'theft' and a 'scam'.

Let's say you own a store selling products. I walk in and see a product you are selling for 0.3 BTC and give you the money. You don't give me a working product and refuse to return my money.. what do you call that?

1. You hired barry to make a PoS wallet for another currency.

This is correct.

2. He made several attempts (7 versions of wallets or?) but for whatever reason it didn't work for you
(barry told that it's just because you were not able to tune it right to make it work,
but anyway he didn't reply your PMs for a week or more and you hired another coder who made a wallet so you've paid this sum twice)...

Barry blamed me for multiple things over the course of testing new wallets, not one fault was my own. Simply, his work didn't work. I am not the only one he blames for his software not working properly, NovaExchange has also been blamed.

3. You had made an agreement with barry to refund 0.2 btc (btw not 0.3 btc).
Despite of barry believed it's not fair, he agreed on it very likely to prevent a scam accusation attack from you.

I did make an agreement to only receive 0.2 of the 0.3 BTC. He did some work and I thought it fair that he at least keeps some of it. That wasn't ever a problem. It became a problem when I didn't even receive 1 satoshi after 2 weeks and was just ignored completely.

4. He probably was not able to raise these 0.2 btc in time and then a BTC price started to rise and now it's not 0.2 btc in USD or AUD.

BTC's price rising has nothing to do with it. We agreed on a BTC amount for this job, not a monetary amount. I sent him 0.3 BTC and only requested 0.2 of it back. He failed to do so.

5. Anyway if he promised to return, must keep his word, but it looks like he doesn't have this money at the moment.

He did promise to return it, and then basically told me to go fuck myself and he wasn't going to pay it back at all. This is what has made me angry and now here we are.

6. I suggested you in a PM to raise this 0.2 btc from the Mooncoin community (after you opened a scam accusation thread against a dev who had done a lot for MOON, but you told that you had enough money and it's not the point).

This is correct. The MOON community doesn't owe me anything and it would be unfair to ask them to provide me the money they didn't take. I said long ago that I had already accepted the loss of BTC.

SORA, who has known me for a long time, said it best previously in this thread. The money itself is of no concern to me, the fact that it was taken and the dishonesty around it is my issue. I have spent years giving people money and for years to come I will continue to do so.

7. It's not fair to open 2 scam accusation threads and to leave 3 negative feedbacks in a trust rating system on 1 case (1 was left by another user though - on your case though),
so if we had 10 positive cases with barry, obviously we could leave 10 positive feedbacks. 1 case = 1 positive feedback.

I didn't open 2 scam accusation threads, only 1. My other thread is in the Services section as a warning to others about his services, not a scam report.

8. People really had many positive cases with barry, they are telling the truth, and they have a right to say about it, so now they're all scammers?

The feedback that I posted above was ONLY posted because of the negative feedback he has now. Please don't think I am stupid, this is blatantly obvious.

9. Let's be fair, 1 negative case, 1 person = 1 negative feedback. It's not fair to try to destroy the reputation of many people because of 1 case with 1 man.

I haven't tried to destroy anyone's reputation, their reputation is what they make it. If they choose to defend someone who stole money from me then that is their decision, not mine.

I make mistakes often yes, but I do not steal from others and will do everything I can to help others when they are in a tough spot. My word is my bond and everyone who has ever dealt with me can attest to this.

I asked to barry a web wallet for ridiculous price, yes moonrush is not a finished job, but he has given us in the meantime, wallet windows core, linux, electrum, android coinomi , spv and other valuable consulting free!
without asking us anything. Is he a scammer?

You should have a talk with Mooncoin_Foundation about the compensation Barry has received in return for his services.

Just because someone does stuff for cheap or free doesn't make them trustworthy.. Not even sure how that could be brought in at all. What determines trust is delivering what they were paid for on time without issues.

I was told 1 week for the wallet, a month later we were still where we started.

I didn't leave that feedback in regards to the feedback left by you and Lauda, I left that feedback in the regards to a positive goal. I didn't do any research on him, you, nor anyone in this community because there has not been any need for me to do so. I'm aware of what has been "discussed" and I did read what it was about. Because "I" haven't seen any hard evidence that would support your claim unanimously, I can't bare false witness. From what I understand is that this is common misunderstanding between client and hire. There wasn't a set amount of revisions, and you are dissatisfied with the work. I'm sure there must be some form of reconciliation with this, lets focus on a resolution because focusing on who is wrong and right is getting us nowhere.

Lets get real here.. Nobody left Barry feedback until he had negative feedback in regards to something else. You and the others ONLY left that feedback because of it. If what you say is true then you would have done it prior when you were satisified with his work but nobody did.

There is a very simple solution to this yes, Barry can repay what he agreed to repay and keep his word. He has already stated that he doesn't owe me anything and will not repay it. He has avoided me since then and just wants to run from his debt.
Evangelo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

Lets get real here.. Nobody left Barry feedback until he had negative feedback in regards to something else. You and the others ONLY left that feedback because of it. If what you say is true then you would have done it prior when you were satisified with his work but nobody did.

There is a very simple solution to this yes, Barry can repay what he agreed to repay and keep his word. He has already stated that he doesn't owe me anything and will not repay it. He has avoided me since then and just wants to run from his debt.

Very well, is the balance is 0.2 BTC?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

Others paying it for him won't resolve my issue with Barry so if this is what you had in mind please keep your money. All I have really wanted is for Barry to be honest and others shouldn't have to do that for him.

Evangelo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:18:47 PM

Others paying it for him won't resolve my issue with Barry so if this is what you had in mind please keep your money. All I have really wanted is for Barry to be honest and others shouldn't have to do that for him.

I understand what you mean good sir, however, handling the matter in this fashion may not be quite what you're looking for either, just trying to help to resolve an issue, Mooncoin stands for peace and progress, anything outside of that will be a conflict of interest. Resolution brings peace which is progress. I want to help you and Barry if I can, this is why I joined this community, I didn't join to divide us.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

I understand what you mean good sir, however, handling the matter in this fashion may not be quite what you're looking for either, just trying to help to resolve an issue, Mooncoin stands for peace and progress, anything outside of that will be a conflict of interest. Resolution brings peace which is progress. I want to help you and Barry if I can, this is why I joined this community, I didn't join to divide us.

I'll send you a pm in a few minutes that should better help explain my position, should clear things up a tad.
*SORA*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

It is sad to see no one really cared or tried to give a hand to solve the bottom line issue, as human level, to the person who brought Moon coin to his game to promote that's because the issue happened in different community.

Someone's trouble today might be your trouble tomorrow.

Hope everything works for everyone soon.  Wink
Evangelo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:58:58 PM

It is sad to see no one really cared or tried to give a hand to solve the bottom line issue, as human level, to the person who brought Moon coin to his game to promote that's because the issue happened in different community.

Someone's trouble today might be your trouble tomorrow.

Hope everything works for everyone soon.  Wink

I believe that it will, this community of people coming together all across the globe for the interest and development of Mooncoin is the only reason why I'm here. Without everyone's support and unique input, Mooncoin has no future like any other coin, it is all of us together that helps pave the way for Mooncoin's future.

Evangelo

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

Ranked 50th currently on coinmarketcap.com guys!! As I do my daily internet viewing you know what mockery I've witnessed?Huh The Bitcoin community saying what??? "2 the Moon!!!" , NEM "2 the Moon!!!" Dogecoin "2 the Moon!!!" and many more saying that. But I think to myself..."Why"..., I haven't found a clear answer. Why is that??? and then it hits me!!!. Because there is only 1 coin that fits the slogan, and that's the "MOONCOIN" 2 THE MOON Hahaha!!! Just wanted to have some fun and share that guys  Cheesy

BTCMINER6579

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

Hi,
Is there way to know which wallet i stored my mooncoin.
I have the wallet address,
I also like to know is there any possibilty to recover mooncoin that was lost in cryptsy ?
Thank you.
PAMPT

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Hi,
Is there way to know which wallet i stored my mooncoin.
I have the wallet address,
I also like to know is there any possibilty to recover mooncoin that was lost in cryptsy ?
Thank you.

Yeah open ur eyelids and let ur eyeballs see the origin of things. The wallet u deposited ur mooncoins to should be the one u are looking for. I doubt that anybody besides u touched it and took ur coins. Everything is where u left it, all u need is to open ur mind to universe wisdom and let the waves and fluids of alien mixtures flow through ur body.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

What are the main exchanges?

l33tn00b

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:23:06 PM

Vernon is going to the moon with our moon coins lol
Alt coin market cap is up only 25 billion since cryptsy went kaput... Roll Eyes

Never invest more than you can afford to lose!
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

Vernon is going to the moon with our moon coins lol
Alt coin market cap is up only 25 billion since cryptsy went kaput... Roll Eyes

You're misinformed.
Vernon's MOON addresses (top 2 seen in block explorers, almost a half of supply)
are unspendable after the fork in March.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: