Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317678 times)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:48:28 AM

So now I see all feedbacks on barry (some were hidden in the Untrusted ratings)

1 negative from July, 2015 about dogecash
and 4 negative feedbacks on your case,
there are all negative feedbacks I see.

I must admit that I was wrong about ratings, as I see only what I see with my account.
However, 4 out of 5 barrysty1e's negative feedbacks are based on your 1 case.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:51:37 AM

So now I see all feedbacks on barry (some were hidden in the Untrusted ratings)

1 negative from July, 2015 about dogecash
and 4 negative feedbacks on your case,
there are all negative feedbacks I see.

I must admit that I was wrong about ratings, as I see only what I see with my account.
However, 4 out of 5 barrysty1e's negative feedbacks are based on your 1 case.

Yes, that is how the trust system works. Users usually don't just get 1 negative feedback in a scam accusation if they are seen as in the wrong.

Others saw that he was in the wrong and left feedback according to how they saw fit. I haven't asked anyone to give him feedback, positive or negative.

You could ask them to rescind their negative feedback if that is what you would like to do but my feedback will remain until this is resolved.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

Guys you may leave even 1000 negative feedbacks, I will not care any longer about it.
I didn't understand the situation completely before but now I see it.

I hope that barrysty1e will finally raise this 0.2 btc for you,
we could raise it also, but you want them from him, so then wait, he is not rich.
If he promised, must do.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

The 24h Mooncoin volume is $28500,
the market cap is $2.650 mil.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin

BTW now even BELA (Belacoin) has a market cap of $6.2 mil.
Did you know that their dev Syntaks helped in compiling MOON wallets in 2013-2014 (our original dev thanked him at the beginning of the original MOON thread)?

FLO which was 1/10 of MOON's market cap in 2014 now $7 mil.
EAC - $10 mil.

Don't sell your coins before doing a research, now even not big coins have a big market cap.

And MOON is definitely not small with more than 35000 funded addresses and 5 independent block explorers.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 10:27:08 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

pumping and dumping for advertisement. all story is earning money from amaterurs

The Mooncoin price is around 1 Satoshi now.
If some whales don't dump, it could be listed at Bittrex (they have only BTC markets and promised some time ago to one our member to list MOON when it reaches BTC markets), yesterday MOON did it.

There are no amateurs these days, only wise crowds, who buy only top coins together with 'smart money',
or maybe make their own coin with a crowdsale. It looks like everyone is smart these days except us.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Good afternoon. I have seen this: Some people sell Mooncoin in  prices lower than 1 satoshi. I am buying coins in these prices gradually. I believe that when Mooncoin is coming in big exchanges (it will happen), then these price levels will be ridiculous... Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

pumping and dumping for advertisement. all story is earning money from amaterurs

If some whales don't dump, it could be listed at Bittrex (they have only BTC markets and promised some time ago to one our member to list MOON when it reaches BTC markets), yesterday MOON did it.

There are no amateurs these days, only wise crowds, who buy only top coins together with 'smart money',
or maybe make their own coin with a crowdsale. It looks like everyone is smart these days except us.

I believe in moon...but the biggest hurdle are not the technical behind or the public attention...the biggest hurdle for MOON are the 2 top wallets!
 Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

I believe in moon...but the biggest hurdle are not the technical behind or the public attention...the biggest hurdle for MOON are the 2 top wallets!
 Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve

If these people which sell many coins for 1 satoshi see a big interest, I believe that they will remove their sell orders.

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

From April bitcoin is legal money/currency in japan and Soon nikkei stock exchange will authorize 10 new cryptocurrency exchanges. Maybe Japanese people are buying Mooncoin?

Look at this tweet  Grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/mijimekun/status/863959668904701952

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

Why not?

The Moon plays a very important role in the Japanese culture,
while for the Western world the moon is mostly something useless.

E.g. Tsukimi-zake means drinking while watching the moon in autumn Smiley

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 08:57:37 PM

Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve

Again and again:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich these 2 top addresses with 80 bil coins are Vernon's addresses (which were not reported by the Court and that means they were not transferred to the Receiver), that's why barrysty1e had made these addresses unspendable in the new Mooncoin wallet (which you all use since the March, 2017). If his protection works, then it's impossible to spend/to sell even 1 coin from these addresses. The last move at these addresses was before the fork https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:05:51 PM

Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve

If these people which sell many coins for 1 satoshi see a big interest, I believe that they will remove their sell orders.

LOL..i think walls are orders of dev..who will place a order @1/sat on a 40 btc wall ??
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:54:17 PM

Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve

Again and again:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich these 2 top addresses with 80 bil coins are Vernon's addresses (which were not reported by the Court and that means they were not transferred to the Receiver), that's why barrysty1e had made these addresses unspendable in the new Mooncoin wallet (which you all use since the March, 2017). If his protection works, then it's impossible to spend/to sell even 1 coin from these addresses. The last move at these addresses was before the fork https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!rich

wow...didnt know that.

thanks for clarification...

Greetz
Steve
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

Interesting, Mooncoin was around 10 sats not that long ago…was that a glitch within CoinMarketCap? I remember purchasing millions of Mooncoin years ago, though I am pretty sure that Big Vern is planning on dumping the coins that I let go when the price goes flying past 20 sats or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Evangelo

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:57:33 AM

Hey guys, let me know what you think, but for the past week, I've been on the exchanges very hard. Would it be unreasonable to entertain the idea of a "Mooncoin Exchange Team/Group/Community"? Perhaps those of us who are always on the exchanges day trading can come together for an overall strategy so we make sure that Mooncoin isn't down 95% !!! Kind of hard to get people interested in buying when red becomes apart of the brand.... opinions?? Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Huh

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

Hey guys, let me know what you think, but for the past week, I've been on the exchanges very hard. Would it be unreasonable to entertain the idea of a "Mooncoin Exchange Team/Group/Community"? Perhaps those of us who are always on the exchanges day trading can come together for an overall strategy so we make sure that Mooncoin isn't down 95% !!! Kind of hard to get people interested in buying when red becomes apart of the brand.... opinions?? Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Huh

Good morning. These big fluctuations are explained  by the big differences in Mooncoin's  exchange rates with the others currencies. You can see them here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#markets.

The stability comes with increasing investment interest. Smiley

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:09:19 AM

Good idea Ok I'm there  Roll Eyes
You could create a Mooncoin traders group in facebook and twitter ...

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

I agree too. It's a good idea... Smiley

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

If it's Mooncoin traders group where people communicate, share their ideas, strategies, discuss news, educate each other and newbies about crypto, exchanges, Mooncoin - why not? Really a good idea.

Only please avoid any price manipulation.
Mooncoin is known by the crypto community as an honest, fair and truly decentralized coin.

Mooncoin means equal opportunities for everyone.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

Embarrassed

Greetz
Steve

Again and again:

wow...didnt know that.

thanks for clarification...

Greetz
Steve

Yes, people are severely misinformed about MOON.
They just see these 2 top addresses with 80 bil in block explorers and think there are devs coins or whatever.
They don't realize these addresses are unspendable (with coins stolen by Cryptsy from more than 10000 users who had MOON at Cryptsy).

Mooncoin is not an ico/crowdsale, people had and have equal opportunities,
it's a classic coin with 0 premine, there is no way to get it except mining and buying, no centralized team etc...

Do you realize? Even people who spend their money, time, efforts to support MOON, don't have any advantage,
any "reserved" percent of supply for their efforts, NOTHING,
they just buy it from markets like you.

People, yes, it's uncommon today, but Mooncoin has its own philosophy. Please do some research before posting another nonsense, based on what you see these days on markets with some brand new coins, no matter, if they are in top, or cheap. MOON has its own destiny.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: