Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)  (Read 33859 times)
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand.

So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you real?

He meant By him* and these are not his personal investments. If you read through the posts, those are the positions that blue magic fund holds. In the future, he wants more managers to join. But for now, he is the only person making investment decisions.

For a legendary member, you sure seem like a noob. Next time, make sure you get it right before you mock someone.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:21:49 PM by Febo

For a legendary member, you sure seem like a noob. Next time, make sure you get it right before you mock someone.

Thank you I did read it again and I still stand at all I said.

But as an Legendary member with information's I have so far I can say that point of this thread is to help him ( when checking your post history i see is high possibility, you are also him. So while saying him I also mean you)  gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

Lets hope will get more infos soon.
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

But as an Legendary member I say that point of this thread is to help him gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

I now understand why so many projects are moving away from BCT. Too many trolls commenting from their parent's basement sitting in their underwear. I suggest you go read how hedge funds work because according to your logic, all hedge funds are pump and dump schemes.

First, he is not a day trader.

Second, there is no way to invest/buy into his fund at this point. It will only happen when a platform like ICN launches so that everything is transparent.

Third, he has injected 30k of his own capital into this fund. The more his fund grows, the better his return because investors will be charged a fee on all profits earned. That is how he plans to make money. In fact, he will make a lot more money by making a commission out of this fund rather than dump his coins.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:32:50 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 05:58:44 PM by Febo

http://bluemagic.info/what-is-this/weekly-report/

@VultureFund
So all this 3 founds are alive yet?  Two days ago?  If yes, can you please post the wallets where coins are stored.   Or you store them on an exchange waiting for an ExchangeExitScam?

And my original question still stand. "So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you for real?"

Two simple questions. The part you commented was reply to the rude alt, not question to you.
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:37:58 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:48:26 PM by VultureFund

But as an Legendary member I say that point of this thread is to help him ( when checking your post history i see is high possibility, you are also him. So while saying him I also mean you)  gain profits with day trading with hope that people will buy what he advertise to be in his investment fund and raise price of those coins. And when that happen he will most likely dump on them.

Yeah reputable legendary member, you're completely right. With this topic, I will pump giant things like BTC, LTC, MAID, GAME and all other things to the moon, and then I will dump my HUUGE 30,000 $ stake tothe followers.

It totally makes sense man, it's the perfect plan. You're a great detective LOL  Grin Grin

We're trying to open the way to the new economy movement based on reputation and trust. Your cheap shitcoin P&D speech does not fit here. Times are changing fast man, evolve or die. Wink

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

Jesus, lately when I try to read new threads, there is always some part of people spreading negativity and FUD. As if any new project in crypto is bad and only old ones are good. That been said, only btc could exist and maybe eth and two or three more. Rather constantly critisizing one should consider how can he/she help and get involved  Wink

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:21:30 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 12:34:20 AM by MoveCrypto

http://bluemagic.info/what-is-this/weekly-report/

@VultureFund
So all this 3 founds are alive yet?  Two days ago?  If yes, can you please post the wallets where coins are stored.   Or you store them on an exchange waiting for an ExchangeExitScam?

And my original question still stand. "So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you for real?"

Two simple questions. The part you commented was reply to the rude alt, not question to you.

Why does it matter where the coins are stored or if they even exist at all?

The great thing about Iconomi's OFM platform is Iconomi secures all the crypto stored on the platform, so you don't have to trust your "array" manager with that.  They have no ability to withdraw clients' capital from the platform.

That's the whole idea of the platform.  You can start an array using your own money, people can publicly view the performance of it, then they can add their money to the array if they want, and the array manager earns fees.

BlueMagic is way ahead of the game showcasing arrays before the platform has launched.  Most people don't know this game exists yet in crypto world, but they will soon.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
lr27

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

Consider me a Day 1 investor once you have a working solution on Iconomi.

I've followed your Altcoin speculation thread and you have a greater grasp of fundamentals than 99% of the losers that frequent this board who do nothing but post pictures of Lambos/rockets and proclaim "my body is ready".

Keep it up.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Consider me a Day 1 investor once you have a working solution on Iconomi.

I've followed your Altcoin speculation thread and you have a greater grasp of fundamentals than 99% of the losers that frequent this board who do nothing but post pictures of Lambos/rockets and proclaim "my body is ready".

Keep it up.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it looks like someone read my recent post history then used an alternate account to post about it.

I know you love lambo pics, so here's one of a classic Diablo SV for you:

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
SimonV

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

REBALANCING OUR PORTFOLIOS TODAY, CHECK OUT THE NEW ONES:

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/817046296192253956
SimonV

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

QUICK REVIEW OF GAMECREDITS (GAME) BY JACK KUVEKE:

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/817420297368375297
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

So rebalance will always happen on fridays?

FrankPM

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

So rebalance will always happen on fridays?

Not really. Rebalance could happen anyday depending on the markets condition. Will post immediately when rebalances occur.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

Nice service Frank!

Will watch closely.

Good luck!
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!

All the sucess on the project as you have proof on the other topic your capability of selecting good coins and having profit.

Will invest for sure!!!
There are lots of uncertainties and I am sure you will be taking your time to plan everything. Just get more information and other relevant information before you plan to move your funds in this project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SimonV

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

REBALANCING PORTFOLIOS TODAY 14/01/2017

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/820337153020411906
SimonV

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

WEEKLY REPORT 15/01/2017

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/820730260438315008

DeadlyEskimo

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:43:37 PM

The fund looks like its taking shape nicely! Congrats

If you feel up to, you can list your Fund on iconomifunds.com, extra views and a wider audience never hurt Tongue
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

The Extreme Fund is up almost 80% in the latest update !

The Blue Magic Funds will be a great way of investing for crypto novices such as myself, no need to worry about which coin to buy, no need to download troublesome wallets and no need to watch the market, I plan to invest in these funds as soon as they are up and running on the Iconomi platform, when will that happen by the way ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
FrankPM

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:01:57 PM

The Extreme Fund is up almost 80% in the latest update !

The Blue Magic Funds will be a great way of investing for crypto novices such as myself, no need to worry about which coin to buy, no need to download troublesome wallets and no need to watch the market, I plan to invest in these funds as soon as they are up and running on the Iconomi platform, when will that happen by the way ?

Thanks man. I know the same as you, Iconomi are working hard but seems that will take some months to release an stable version of OFM plattform. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: