Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71352 times)
Motacilla

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

The best is of course Ethereum. While it is not yeat a PoS coin, this is just a matter of months, so I would opt for this one for sure.
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

I quite like POSW. New roadmap soon and POSWallet 2 coming. 41,000 supply so this can be a $1 coin easily.

and don't forget one of the few coins to be supported by ledger, which could bring some momentum

PLUS dividends oh and right now 'the price is right'

I also vote POSW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:08:54 PM

Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

888 has high rewards.

It seems 888 is dead, and has been for over a year. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960933.720

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.
Batzii

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:40:32 AM

POSW (Poswallet) seems to have bottomed, I doubt it will get any lower. Masternodes are coming in july and some other updates. The service may become more attractive after they add ETH support as ETH will go PoS eventually. I think it's a good hold to see what happens, considering it just can't get any lower, and you are supposed to buy the bottom.

Do you think it rise to a dollar or more during all of this? I see a chance to make some good profit.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Do you think it rise to a dollar or more during all of this? I see a chance to make some good profit.

Well, a new, more manageable roadmap is out, looks like they have some work in front of them.
Starlord189

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:16:19 AM

I think NAV coin. Any moment they will have pre built NavPi's, they are testing adapps on their blockchain and polymorph project seems promising.
christyh

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

STRATIS is my favorite on POS algorithm. It's on top 10 cap among all cryptocurrency that show people expected much about STATIS before.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

You should go for top altcoins in marketplaces. They are good for holding in long term. Dogecoin, litecoin, waves, xmr, eth are good coins. You should go for them. Its really hard to trust other coins these days. Some are just scams. It better to buy reliable coin since you are going for long term trading.
I agree,
Believe in the upper coin will minimize losses Wink
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Stratis is expensive to get in now..

NEM (Wallet staking), WTT will come next month (Loan staking), PLBT will come next week (Dividend staking), NXT (Wallet staking), BLK (Wallet staking), BitBay (Wallet staking), GridCoin (Wallet staking) Ardor next month (Wallet staking)

I think also the following but I don't have much details of which type of staking:
Burst, Espers, MonetaryUnit, ARK, Waves, Nav (?), iCash..

If can any have more details, be my guest.
robox

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:10:39 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 11:25:07 AM by robox

so your asking... what the best PoS coin is?

in my opinion its... TRI !  

i love TRI! much rare so coin wow! buy and hodl it! only 120 thousand max supply! proof of stake over TOR network! ensuring security for all nodes on the network! wow cool!

you know why!

TRI community is growing very fast..please join us! come hang out in the discord!

www.discord.me/triangles

www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triangles/

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tri/timeline/BTC

dont take my word for it though... download the wallet.. buy some TRI stake it for a week.. and you will start to understand why..

www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TRI_BTC

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

i dont think you can trust Poswallet to start start staking your coins , there are users reporting that the wallet tries to scam them making their balance disappear , if you would use it i suggest to not put huge amount of coins in there
wittaz

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

ReddCoin, the one and only coin that matters.
jackcole

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:00:17 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

The oldest and first one to invent Proof-of-Stake is the most profitable (Peercoin). At least if you want your profits to be real and not made up of some dubious project that will suddenly run away with all your money.
Metros

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

ReddCoin, the one and only coin that matters.

Can you give me some more information about Redd? how do you stake? what is the minimum required?
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

Yeah. It has massively declined in price from nearly $0.11 USD to $0.04 USD. I guess that this is because of the coins being delisted from the platform, which renders it useless at the moment since there are no coins to stake in there. But, once PoSWallet gets back on track, I believe that prices will skyrocket making this a huge opportunity for anyone to invest early and profit later.

Add to that the dividends you'll earn with your PoSW Coins, and you'll make more money than ever when there is an increase in value.

Nevertheless, it seems that PoSW Coin would be the best investment you'll ever make on an altcoin in the moment, as it has potential for growth in the long term. But before you invest, be sure to make a research and follow the markets, to avoid mistakes. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

invest in TRI

believe, because i know why )))

fast, pure pos, low emission and zero inflation

now you know why!

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
Metros

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

The oldest and first one to invent Proof-of-Stake is the most profitable (Peercoin). At least if you want your profits to be real and not made up of some dubious project that will suddenly run away with all your money.

Minimum coins needed for PPC minting?
AltcoinPortfolio

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

Check out PIE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.160

We are working on android wallet, masternodes, social sending and more....
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:54:47 AM

dash still good to invest to..

you can try bitsend it is still cheap to set a masternodes

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: