Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79916 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

He abandoned you here guys because he felt after all these years he was entitled to break the rules when he feels like.

He's had more than one account perma banned too.
His 2nd to last one (IamNotBack) was banned for what i quoted earlier.
And he claimed the staff banned him because of "Ethereum FUD"
Then they give him another chance and he does all the same shit again..
And once again he railed on with conspiracy etc.

He has never understood in his infinite wisdom WHY things happen.
Yet is willing to quote himself ranting away 5 times in row all over.
His self quotes here were HUGE !

But he let you down cheerleaders.
He CHOSE this outcome.

theymos himself said if he was willing to say he would stop doing it they would unban him.
He said NO.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:27:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOpfORfvG0o Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

I said what i did earlier to him eh guys.
He created a new account you will see if you follow the link i posted earlier.
So he came back and i said that basically then he came after me then.
Now i was the bad guy  Cheesy

I was just pointing out his stupid bullshit.. as usual.
He wants to come across smart but failing to work within the system you signed a TOS agreement on is pretty stupid.

He railed on in his defense how he was doing theymos a favor by offering coin ideas (after his last ban) which is yet more ban evasion.. he is allowed to come back and talk about his ban and nothing else.
So he was too stupid to see it.

Then he railed on about how the forum should have no rules.
I thought it was funny he started so much of a fight about that only after he had multiple accounts banned.
It seemed he wanted all rules here removed ...only after he was booted out for being an irritating idiot.

I'd say his view on Bitcoin sums it up.
He thinks it was started by the US govt as a part of some conspiracy.
And trust me that is just the tip of the ice berg with him and his views.
I highly doubt most of you took the time to go and read all his crazy ass topics in the political section.

And i mean why is he yet again making such a fucking stink out of nothing ?
For example..
Why does he need to post gigantic comments 5 times in a row copying & pasting his own quotes all over ?
Like you will be reading then you see comment of his then another and another and on & on..

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:00:19 PM

Let's not forget he was the only person with the skill set needed to review new projects that took the time to do so so that the rest of us had any idea what we were getting into.

Board lost more with him leaving than if 99% of the rest bailed. There are a handful of people here that will push progress in this arena the rest of us are here to profit and improve our lifestyles if possible.

Sure he was up and down  and I realised he does have a slight issue in dealing with normal people.  I think it is a lack of patience and frutration that others don't automatically get things straight away that he says.

Overall very useful person lost. No point talking about it really, when and if he wants to come back I'm sure he will. YOu can ban a username and ip but not a person. If he is not back he simply does not want to be back as yet.

If anyone one person can design a bitcoin killer I would have thought he is one of the handful that could have a chance. Time will tell.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:40:57 AM

Board lost more with him leaving than if 99% of the rest bailed. 
Gone right off you sir. Thats an outrageous observation, and quite insulting to many here.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:03:39 AM

Gone right off you sir. Thats an outrageous observation, and quite insulting to many here.

He has railed on before about Shelby's contributions.
I asked for some examples of all this coin analysis work he's done and got nothing.
In reality he liked to harp on a couple of the big ones. (ETH/XMR/LTC/BTC)
So that negates the guys assertion that Shelby was filtering the new coins that came out.
For example it wasn't Shelby that took a stand against RubyCoin.. it was myself.
Although he did come along after agreeing with me though.

Credit ?
I stick my neck out FIRST.
It's easy coming along being a tag along.. nodding your head in agreement.

Credit wise in that respect i'd say BitcoinEXpress might deserve as much credibility.
So where is his ?
Ahh i see..
It's all about keeping your face in public view with TONS of accounts + getting banned a lot + spouting off about wacky conspiracies + maniacal market predictions.  Cheesy

LTC ?
He got lucky and yeah once again was riding my coat tails on that.
I called it before he did and and have the moved topics to prove it too.
Some shit is just painfully obvious is my point Wink

But yeah crypto can't function with out him.. except it is isn't it ?

And you think the dumb assholes here give two shits about a Bitcoin Killer ?
Well, they will if they can make money off it.
But that is not the same thing i just asked now is it ?  Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

No need for anyone to be offended. I am talking in technical knowledge to this specific arena. I said clearly I include myself in the 99%. If you believe more than 1 in 100 here can offer more technical insight and assistance in explaining to the non technical here then you simply have a different view to myself. I have no idea if you are a skill cryptographer/coder/conceptual designer so you may find other areas of assistance more useful. That is my pov only.

I have made several quite good friends here and would not like them to think i was saying I couldn't care less if they left. I'm sure they did not take it that way and understood I meant.

I was simply saying if you want to ask for example about a new design. Let's say xby (not that I am advocating investing there since I have not been able to get anyone capable to explain to me if it is a useful design or not yet) who else can you ask for an analysis, who else will lay out the positives and negatives for people to read in more laymans terms? he was one of the only persons that seemed to take his time and review them for free for everyone to read.

I am not kissing up to him at all I am simply saying that in my observations and to the best of my abilities I thought when he got into debates in the past with people of proven technical ability (through their work produced) he held his own and even at times found flaws in their designs. I also notice many proven top developers took notice of his opinions and asked for his advice. That to me is enough to see that those here who are now suggesting he wanted to seem smart are wrong and that he actually was/is very smart.

Simple as that. No ass kissing, not hating. Just the observations I made of events that have taken place.

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:13:20 AM

No need for anyone to be offended. I am talking in technical knowledge to this specific arena. I said clearly I include myself in the 99%. If you believe more than 1 in 100 here can offer more technical insight and assistance in explaining to the non technical here then you simply have a different view to myself. I have no idea if you are a skill cryptographer/coder/conceptual designer so you may find other areas of assistance more useful. That is my pov only.

I have made several quite good friends here and would not like them to think i was saying I couldn't care less if they left. I'm sure they did not take it that way and understood I meant.

I was simply saying if you want to ask for example about a new design. Let's say xby (not that I am advocating investing there since I have not been able to get anyone capable to explain to me if it is a useful design or not yet) who else can you ask for an analysis, who else will lay out the positives and negatives for people to read in more laymans terms? he was one of the only persons that seemed to take his time and review them for free for everyone to read.

I am not kissing up to him at all I am simply saying that in my observations and to the best of my abilities I thought when he got into debates in the past with people of proven technical ability (through their work produced) he held his own and even at times found flaws in their designs. I also notice many proven top developers took notice of his opinions and asked for his advice. That to me is enough to see that those here who are now suggesting he wanted to seem smart are wrong and that he actually was/is very smart.

Simple as that. No ass kissing, not hating. Just the observations I made of events that have taken place.

If you were talking just in technical terms, then ok, yes. He certainly appeared to know his subject. Im even on record saying he is highly intelligent. But, smart?? No way my friend. No no no. The very opposite.....clinically opposite, even!
Smart people do not need to shove shed loads of repeated text down peoples throats.
Smart people do not choose to suffer for many years, from a very treatable condition.
Smart people dont feel the need to belittle people with very ordinary differing opinions.
Smart people dont make claims to have something Bitcoin-killer-better, when they cannot show anything to substantiate.
Smart people understand the importance of bringing others along with you, on a project.
Smart people stay away from the distractions of this forum, when theres other things to get on with!
Smart 50+ year olds first learnt the above, when they were in their 20's.
I could go on...... 
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

If you were talking just in technical terms, then ok, yes. He certainly appeared to know his subject. Im even on record saying he is highly intelligent. But, smart?? No way my friend. No no no. The very opposite.....clinically opposite, even!
Smart people do not need to shove shed loads of repeated text down peoples throats.
Smart people do not choose to suffer for many years, from a very treatable condition.
Smart people dont feel the need to belittle people with very ordinary differing opinions.
Smart people dont make claims to have something Bitcoin-killer-better, when they cannot show anything to substantiate.
Smart people understand the importance of bringing others along with you, on a project.
Smart people stay away from the distractions of this forum, when theres other things to get on with!
I could go on...... 

I agree, being well informed on a technical level does not equal being smart in social and other life aspects. To me it rather sounds like some asperger/autism/emotional problems. Unless you solve/reduce them, you will not succeed with anything you do. And that is pretty much the definition of being smart: recognize your (own) obstacles and start removing them in a timely manner. For some people it is also called "growing up".
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

I could go on...... 

There is no doubt something in what you say although...

In regard to this specific question then I would say highly intelligent trumps smartness. Specifically for designing a superior tech to bitcoin. I do not believe the things that you have listed as making him not smart would prevent him essentially from being able to design a bitcoin killer. It is also not clear how to isolate smart entirely from highly intelligent.

I think he would himself acknowledge he does have a personality that takes some getting used to. I think when he is not feeling well you can not make fair assessment of him. When he is feeling in good health he is often quite patient and goes out of his way to explain things to you even though you can tell he is frustrated you can't understand or see things as he does straight away. I guess unless you live in another persons exact life it is hard to know why people act as they do.

I think it is a bit unfair to say he can't show anything to substantiate the possibility he is one of the few that could design exactly that which we are discussing here. I mean to display such a deep understanding of the technology to me is indication you could possibly design something superior.

Anyway I don't want to turn this thread into an argument about his personality. I am simply saying I think he is one of the few that could possibly design tech superior to that of bitcoin. That does not mean it is a definite... only that if any person can here he has a good chance.

I found him very interesting. I also think it is not nice to forget the contributions to threads he made and remember only his bad moments.

His style made him controversial but to try and pull apart his arguments was often very difficult. I know a lot liked him and some didn't. The fact people still talk about him though demonstrates he made a definite impression one way or another.

If he brought out a good white paper tomorrow you know most would be diving in. I know quite a few are waiting for it still. Run a poll i think you will be surprised how many here think he has a chance of pulling it off.

I think in this thread specifically we should focus more on his technical ability to design a bitcoin killer than his personality quirks that may be in part mostly due to illness anyway.

For all we know satoshi could be more difficult to share an apartment with or get on in everyday life with than anonymint. The design and code will be the deciding factor here.

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

I could go on...... 

I agree, being well informed on a technical level does not equal being smart in social and other life aspects. To me it rather sounds like some asperger/autism/emotional problems. Unless you solve/reduce them, you will not succeed with anything you do. And that is pretty much the definition of being smart: recognize your (own) obstacles and start removing them in a timely manner. For some people it is also called "growing up".
Agreed. Actually, i do believe it is possible to have all the socially inept character traits and ignored life-lessons that he possesses, and still be successful.....however, you're gonna need some very special people around you to support that. And thats the point here. Nothing meaningful can ever be created and maintained by this character because you just cant do what he claims to want to do, on his own. Collaboration is key, and it requires much input from much people to create something crypto-meaningful. It needs management skills he most definitely does not have. Did you notice on this thread how he choose to treat the very people who could have helped and collaborated with him, with utter disdain and disrespect. Dont think Gavin or anyone else, would have stayed very long, if Satoshi talked to people like Shelby does. He sees a threat, when he should have seen an opportunity, and his pathetic need to show all you how fuckin great he is, is the reason why there will be no Bitcoin killer. Whoever chooses to work with such an insecure 50 year old prick, deserves the biggest medal ever.     
Minerolero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Some should make their own electricity, like, with solar energy i suppose.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

@stereotype..

Whilst there are indeed some elements of truth to what you say I just see it differently.
If he can come up with a ground breaking design then money and collaborators will come flocking. I also do not believe it will be essential to have a huge team. I notice a few projects that are certainly not run of the mill are single dev projects both in design and implementation.

If he can bring a groundbreaking white paper then to be part of an almost certain multi billion or greater opportunity will have collaborators kicking his door down and investors shoving their btc in his face or loading in on exchanges depending on distributional method.

On top of this we should not forget he is very very ill. Most people suffering such a debilitating illness at senior(ish) age would not be anywhere near as active in any form as he is. I agree sometimes he is difficult to get along with but under such circumstances i think we can empathise a little more. If he was in full health and not suffering from days without sleeping i think you would experience a much improved far more patient and less frustrated version of him.

I guess anything that anyone writes here is merely speculation. I am simply saying that if you had to pick just 20 people from this entire board that could come up with a ground breaking new design that would improve on btc and perhaps even be classed as a bitcoin killer then I would think quite a few people would have him on their list.

Many well known and recognised creative geniuses from the past and present were notoriously difficult to get along with and even considered pretty nuts by most of their peers and those that came into contact with them. I am not saying he has yet proven himself to be considered in their league in terms of creativity or achievements, but I personally as a betting man i could not write him off and say he could not as yet come through with something big here.

I guess there is not much further either person can add to this debate it is merely a matter of opinion at this stage... and only time will tell.
Again no offense to you personally with any of my comments. This is my view only based on what I have observed.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:42:10 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 11:43:57 PM by Spoetnik

Satoshi may have been a bad room-mate but he followed the rules here didn't he ?

Let me remind you all he was as I PREDICTED almost two years earlier over & over..
prepping himself to launch his own ICO.
While simultaneously calling them all scams ..riding on my coat-tails again.

I eventually got him to admit it too.

It was yet ANOTHER case of his arrogant ego.
Where he railed on endlessly how YOU are not to make an ICO.
But it's ok if HE does !

Later he even was quoted saying it would be posted in early 2017.
Then we never did see 1 line of code or even a white paper or even a vague concept.

You can't ignore the fact that he spouts of a whole hell of a lot of shit (see politics section)
So that matters when it's time for him to come and claim to have the Bitcoin Killer.

He kept demanding this topic be locked.
I said why ?
The OP here was asking the community a question.
Then he said it was "Distracting" vs him staying away writing code.
I told him so fucking what.. it's not for you buddy !
The OP was asking all of us.. does he have the Bitcoin Killer ?
So we all answered.

And like i just FUCKING SAID ..he did claim to have it ..but he doesn't !

He was banned because he acts like a bull in a China shop here.
A lack of respect to the users and to the staff and to the site owner.

Let me put it this way.
He CHOSE to snub theymos's offer for getting unbanned.
You may think ok well maybe he did that so he stays away and can focus on his coding.
Ok well why have people posted that he simply went onto other sites and continued posting then ?
See ?
It's not about making a smart decision.
It's about his childish stubborn defiant arrogant inflated ego.

The reality is all the shit he has been roped up in does in fact relate directly to his claims of working on (or having) the Bitcoin Killer.
And we are all giving him credit when it's due.
It's just that some of us are willing to take the full context into perspective here on this.

Did Satoshi feel the need to rail on about how there should be no forum rules ?
No he shut his fucking mouth and wrote code.
Kind of hard to write code when you sit here shooting your mouth off.
I know i have been guilty of that myself before.

I'd see this as saying i plan on making a Windows killer.
Yup my new OS will blow all the other ones out of the water.
And.. i will do it on my own.

I started working on a PC game in C++ using the Valve source engine way back.
Eventually i quit.
I realized the logistics of it was simply too much.
It was just too much work for one person to accomplish the goals i had set out.
That is being real.
That is something an arrogant cocky loud mouth will fail to see.

I am not tacking on another disclaimer here either.
He gets criticism because it's deserved.
It has nothing to do with belittling him personally or his accomplishments or skills.
I wish him the best of luck with things.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

He abandoned you here guys because he felt after all these years he was entitled to break the rules when he feels like.

He's had more than one account perma banned too.
His 2nd to last one (IamNotBack) was banned for what i quoted earlier.
And he claimed the staff banned him because of "Ethereum FUD"
Then they give him another chance and he does all the same shit again..
And once again he railed on with conspiracy etc.

He has never understood in his infinite wisdom WHY things happen.
Yet is willing to quote himself ranting away 5 times in row all over.
His self quotes here were HUGE !

But he let you down cheerleaders.
He CHOSE this outcome.

theymos himself said if he was willing to say he would stop doing it they would unban him.
He said NO.

Oh c'mon sponiek.  He was the only one who hated scams and ICOs as much as you do.

And he was as crazy and flamboyant with a different shade of troll too.  He made this place ... special.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

Dammit, where is he posting now?

steemit (iamnotback) github (Shelby3)

Looks like he hasn't been around steemit for several months.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:24:04 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 11:45:49 PM by Spoetnik

I simply pointed out the truth many of you want to pretend doesn't exist.
I have urged him to stay lots.
Whether we are on good standing or not.. many times.

He left because he wanted to.. he let you all down.
Not me and my "FUD".

You think he is special enough to basically give theymos & staff the middle finger and say i don't have to follow any rules ?
Doesn't that seem a bit childish & silly ?

He showed up here and created a bunch of accounts clicking AGREE to the TOS.
So he can make a reasonable effort to follow the rules or yeah i don't blame staff for booting him.
And i would be on Shelby's side more than any staff here too.
I've butt heads with them lots before also and who knows they may be gunning to get rid of me soon too.
I just don't see how Shelby can expect any other result with his behavior.

He pressed their button and they hit the ban button.
He had a chance to fix things and he snubbed his nose up at it.
I should defend him because he's "special" ?

All the fucking guy had to do is agree to quit breaking the rules and he would have been unbanned.
How many people get an offer like that from the site owner who has to manage 1+ million accounts ?

Anyway..
I have no idea if theymos's offer is still on the table.
But i would urge Shelby to try and work it out.
I voted for him to stay here all along and it's up to him ultimately.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:48:10 AM

I simply pointed out the truth many of you want to pretend doesn't exist.
I have urged him to stay lots.
Whether we are on good standing or not.. many times.

He left because he wanted to.. he let you all down.
Not me and my "FUD".

You think he is special enough to basically give theymos & staff the middle finger and say i don't have to follow any rules ?
Doesn't that seem a bit childish & silly ?

He showed up here and created a bunch of accounts clicking AGREE to the TOS.
So he can make a reasonable effort to follow the rules or yeah i don't blame staff for booting him.
And i would be on Shelby's side more than any staff here too.
I've butt heads with them lots before also and who knows they may be gunning to get rid of me soon too.
I just don't see how Shelby can expect any other result with his behavior.

He pressed their button and they hit the ban button.
He had a chance to fix things and he snubbed his nose up at it.
I should defend him because he's "special" ?

All the fucking guy had to do is agree to quit braking the rules and he would have been unbanned.
How many people get an offer like that from the site owner who has to manage 1+ million accounts ?

Anyway..
I have no idea if theymos's offer is still on the table.
But i would urge Shelby to try and work it out.
I voted for him to stay here all along and it's up to him ultimately.

Love ya buddy.

Probably the only person ever to scam no one and receive a -8 trust rating just because people hated you ruining their scam fun.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Satoshi may have been a bad room-mate but he followed the rules here didn't he ?

Let me remind you all he was as I PREDICTED almost two years earlier over & over..
prepping himself to launch his own ICO.
While simultaneously calling them all scams ..riding on my coat-tails again.

I eventually got him to admit it too.

It was yet ANOTHER case of his arrogant ego.
Where he railed on endlessly how YOU are not to make an ICO.
But it's ok if HE does !

Later he even was quoted saying it would be posted in early 2017.
Then we never did see 1 line of code or even a white paper or even a vague concept.

You can't ignore the fact that he spouts of a whole hell of a lot of shit (see politics section)
So that matters when it's time for him to come and claim to have the Bitcoin Killer.

He kept demanding this topic be locked.
I said why ?
The OP here was asking the community a question.
Then he said it was "Distracting" vs him staying away writing code.
I told him so fucking what.. it's not for you buddy !
The OP was asking all of us.. does he have the Bitcoin Killer ?
So we all answered.

And like i just FUCKING SAID ..he did claim to have it ..but he doesn't !

He was banned because he acts like a bull in a China shop here.
A lack of respect to the users and to the staff and to the site owner.

Let me put it this way.
He CHOSE to snub theymos's offer for getting unbanned.
You may think ok well maybe he did that so he stays away and can focus on his coding.
Ok well why have people posted that he simply went onto other sites and continued posting then ?
See ?
It's not about making a smart decision.
It's about his childish stubborn defiant arrogant inflated ego.

The reality is all the shit he has been roped up in does in fact related directly to his claims of working on the Bitcoin Killer.
And we are all giving him credit when it's due.
It's just that some of us are willing to take the full context into perspective here on this.

Did Satoshi feel the need to rail on about how there should be no forum rules ?
No he shut his fucking mouth and wrote code.
Kind of hard to write code when you sit here shooting your mouth off.
I know i have been guilty of that myself before.

I'd see this as saying i plan on making a Windows killer.
Yup my new OS will blow all the other ones out of the water.
And.. i will do it on my own.

I started working on a PC game in C++ using the Valve source engine way back.
Eventually i quit.
I realized the logistics of it was simply too much.
It was just to much work for one person to accomplish the goals i had set out.
That is being real.
That is something an arrogant cocky loud mouth will fail to see.

I am not tacking on another disclaimer here either.
He gets criticism because it's deserved.
It has nothing to do with belittling him personally or his accomplishments or skills.
I wish him the best of luck with things.

Since we don't know who satoshi is then we are unable to comment upon how he behaves under his new handle if he has one. Or what he is like at all.

Also regarding your up thread comment which i must have missed before and essentially calling me a liar...

Let's get serious - you have never called out a big scam project first.
You rode my coat tails ( i dont like saying things like that since it seems like seeking some kind of recognition which is not and should not be important only trying to stop the scams are important not who does it) on the original and first dash scam thread then did a 180 and started promoting them when they paid you off. I have posted the corroborating evidence for this in the spot thread I made to call you out after you were taking things too far with your dash pumping/cheerleading. Which demonstrated you even going as far as inverting specific arguments you used previously. If you want that bumped to the first page again let me know.

You then think after this to start raving on about your scam hunting and legitimacy. Get real. You're lucky I'm generous and don't simply reference that thread in every post you make. You then sully my feedback with fake and unproven crying and lies about me promoting xmr with no evidence and no corroborating events. You sold out and are lucky you are not hounded on every post. I would not start lecturing about others here and calling me a liar again with no evidence. When i say I have read his opinions on several new projects and he has commented on their design that is what i mean. BB, mrai, sia, steam,eth , dash (didn't he point out some vital flaw they had to fix) and several others that I had been interested in at the time. Of course I am not suggesting he vetted every new project how many novel designs are there out there?

I used to stick up for you in the past but since once you were a valuable poster, still even now some of your knowledge is useful but starting to get on your high horse about stuff is completely ridiculous. Stick to posting facts not bullshit like you asked me for details of these project reviews but never received any answer. Where is the PM i never got one. Where is the post? All or the majority of his reviews are on this board. bb, sia (met the dev head on for a discussion) steam and dpos designs he has given his analysis many others. I have not read them all since I stick to reading about projects I am interested in.

Anyway I am not here to stick up for anonymint anyone who has read many of his posts will be sure he knows his stuff. I've given my opinion on him but you are wrong that he has not analysed many new novel designs in the past. You have also never asked me for references to them which I would not spend time looking for anyway since they are all on the board for anyone to find.

The best thread or contribution you made was predicting the cryptsy demise well before hand. I give you full credit for that. Hence willing to view the dash cheerleading as a blip or desperate move. But getting on your high horse after that is unthinkable. Saying you asked me for these reviews is also a lie. Stick to posting the truth and facts and you can't go wrong.

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

Let's not forget he was the only person with the skill set needed to review new projects that took the time to do so so that the rest of us had any idea what we were getting into.

Board lost more with him leaving than if 99% of the rest bailed. There are a handful of people here that will push progress in this arena the rest of us are here to profit and improve our lifestyles if possible.

Sure he was up and down  and I realised he does have a slight issue in dealing with normal people.  I think it is a lack of patience and frutration that others don't automatically get things straight away that he says.

Overall very useful person lost. No point talking about it really, when and if he wants to come back I'm sure he will. YOu can ban a username and ip but not a person. If he is not back he simply does not want to be back as yet.

If anyone one person can design a bitcoin killer I would have thought he is one of the handful that could have a chance. Time will tell.

Why did he leave? Was he banned?  Is he working on a digital currency project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: