Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?  (Read 13999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 05:14:38 PM by cryptohunter

@Shelby
Ohhh no YOU DIDN'T ..you posted a pic of a "Vajankle" at ME ?
AHHAHA you have any idea how many pictures of those i have posted here ?
I have a whole huge topic dedicated to those damn things man !

You do realize they were created to get grip on the floor for sex purposes right ?
The story goes they were invented because guys were putting "Fleshlights" into shoes..
Serious no joke !

Trust me i did my investigation work Wink

Such as on Dark Coin which i hated with a passion.
Mainly because it inspired the greedy idiots to boast about it.

Seems to me that is what YOU REALLY want to talk about here yet do not want to let anyone else.
I did not forget about bashing Dark Coin or.. Doge.
But it was far more the community that pissed me off with the deceitful antics backed by pure greed.
Akin to ETH fuckheads loitering on Poloniex lying their ass off about it to sucker in more ponzi victims.
And Doge ?
It's pretty obvious the fucking Doge meme was a blatant cash grab.
How do we know ?
The god damn dev admitted it !
What does it mean when the guy who launched the coin said "I started it as a joke and it just sort of took off.." ?
Does that sound like hey i tried to start a currency ?
Then the context.. MASS SCRYPT CLONING was running rampant.
That was not the only meme coin.. Kitteh Coin ring a bell ?

So.. BIG fucking difference bud.  Cheesy
Speculating about intent with some coin and having the dev admit it are not the same thing.

I never have said i like how Dark Coin (Dash) was launched.
It's just that they have positioned themselves like most others.
Insta-mined coins or Flash-mined coins or even premines were common.
Like i said before "Intent" is what it is about.

Anyway you clearly have a hard on for them like i do about Monero. LOL
And we all know the two have a rather long history of drama.
And when i look at the two i have seen Monero shit to be worse in my view.
Anyone supporting Monero seems to have chronic amnesia and forget all the shit the have pulled..
then they quickly point the finger at how Dash is bad like that smooth's it over.

You would be hard pressed to find me defending Dash ever.
I simply focused more on Monero because it's Monero being shoved in my face non stop.

Seems all paths lead to a debate on whether it's a scam or not huh ?
And please do tell us all what coin YOU support CryptoHunter ? Monero by chance ? AHHAHAHHA
Your trying to call me out ? Look in the mirror bud Wink

Not at all. You came to this thread . I never came to you. Call you out?? If I wished to call you out I would create a thread about that not start one about amanda b hoping you show up. However I am disappointed that you seem to have anything other than scam to say about dash. I was hoping that it was purely your hatred for xmr that had pushed you more pro dash. This seems to be the case. What else would I call you out for?

Look in the mirror?  You'll have to be more specific.

You base my support of XMR on what? Point me to a thread where I have ever even promoted it even once.

I have no interest in XMR because I own less than 0.5 btc worth of it even at current prices. I was not on the launch of xmr so I did not witness how it went down. If you want to start a thread of how xmr is worse than dash you will not find me in that thread since I am not bothered about xmr. Although for it to be worse than dash I would need a lot of convincing. It is difficult to see how it could get much worse. I tried to mine it I think but never got it to work. I put that down to not being great with computers because I never saw any others saying they could not mine it. I actually can be found on the bbr thread now since sadly I went bbr because it was seemingly better value than xmr. That was a mistake up until now it would seem since cz abandoned it and it is worth 100x or 150x less than xmr now.

I have spread my crypto worth over 100 coins.

Let me reply to your points again though since I feel they need clarification

It's pretty obvious the fucking Doge meme was a blatant cash grab.
How do we know ?
The god damn dev admitted it !
What does it mean when the guy who launched the coin said "I started it as a joke and it just sort of took off.." ? this to me in nothing like saying it was a deliberate scam and that they took all of the coins. How do I know? I was on the launch of doge and called it a pile of shit. However then I put a miner on it and anyone could mine. This is nothing at all at all like the dash captive instamine. There was tons of people mining it so ow you can be assuming the distributional part of doge is a scam. It was just another scrypt clone and it got popular. Did they slash the minting? to my knowledge the self destructed the coin with endless emission I still have no idea why the community went along with it
Does that sound like hey i tried to start a currency ? - not but it does not sound like a deliberate scam
Then the context.. MASS SCRYPT CLONING was running rampant.
That was not the only meme coin.. Kitteh Coin ring a bell ? yes i have some somewhere

So.. BIG fucking difference bud.  Cheesy - yes a big difference those seem magnitudes less of a scam than dash yet now you're not as sure dash is a scam?
Speculating about intent with some coin and having the dev admit it are not the same thing. Yes exactly we have admission the devs took thecoins and promised to airdrop some back to the community to balance things up. They did not

I never have said i like how Dark Coin (Dash) was launched. You have said there are facts that indicate it was a scam and have called it out as a scam in the past i hope you are consistent with that now.
It's just that they have positioned themselves like most others. Really show me the others that captive instamined all the coins in such a huge amount then slashed the minting that are worth even nearly 100M dollars to me it is the biggest scam proven on this board
Insta-mined coins or Flash-mined coins or even premines were common. Yes and they died because of it
Like i said before "Intent" is what it is about.
but you were clear on the intent in 2014 it was an intentional scam and if it was not why did they not reset and restart the launch. If they were sad and it was a mistake they mined all the coins up in a captive instamine why then slash the minting to magnify that loot. Why not airdrop then to balance it up as they said they would

I'm not calling you out but in your hatred of xmr don't seek to go soft or seemingly defend projects you called scams before and seek to white knight promoters of such scams.

Remember you came here. I have previously stuck up for you in threads where people were putting you down or trying to shout you down when you were making valid points that I knew to have some worth. However here you are not making valid points your logic looks flawed and inconsistent the only valid point you have  made is the one I had already mentioned that she may not 100% have looked into the start of dash and understand the magnitude of the instamine combined with the slashing of the minting. SO yes she is either promoting a scam for money but is unaware, or she is a fully aware scammer. There is no other option here. Although for her not to know about it when everyone else in crypto does know about it seems very very very unlikely.

For you to jump in and ask for clarification again that dash was an intentional scam after you already clarified this for yourself in 2014 and for many others that alone is strange. To then say oh yes now that I have seen the new links in the OP and now I see that the thing happened but have doubts on the intent? come on you forgot all about it?? viewing the links only then raised your concern? you are there in those links yourself presenting those facts and when you were called out as fud you said that presenting facts is not fud. You were 100% sure in 2014 on the intent and should be now. XMR is no excuse for forgetting about or making pals with dashers. You seem to be employing the enemy of my enemy is my friend. This is not always true. Dash is a scam. You want to prove xmr is make your own threads about that one.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Amanda B Johnson used to rock on the Daily Decrypt.

Then she sold her soul to these DASH wankers.

Shame......

I don't like her anymore.

But she ain't a scammer.

She's just a typical lass who's going after the sugar daddy that will pay her....

This. She's just a small time journalist who is a fan of DASH, and perhaps they've paid her to do some promo, but it doesn't make her a scammer. Just someone who is employed in advertising who believes it is fine because she's a true believer/ihard core fan anyway

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Amanda B Johnson used to rock on the Daily Decrypt.

Then she sold her soul to these DASH wankers.

Shame......

I don't like her anymore.

But she ain't a scammer.

She's just a typical lass who's going after the sugar daddy that will pay her....

This. She's just a small time journalist who is a fan of DASH, and perhaps they've paid her to do some promo, but it doesn't make her a scammer. Just someone who is employed in advertising who believes it is fine because she's a true believer/ihard core fan anyway

There can only be 2 options.

1. she is a scammer
2. she is unknowingly shilling for a scam and getting paid from the funds of that scam.

There is no other option unless you can refute the facts posted on the threads in the OP.

dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

Why is there so many people even talking about this scam and shill?  Just dead it in your mind.  DSH doesn't deserve anybody talking about it.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:56:37 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 10:49:08 PM by iamnotback

@iamnotback

i really wonder how can you pretend to create disruptive tech if you miss to understand the basics of human nature and lack the proper amount of empathy to get over traditional beliefs.

people like you, despite the (supposed) bright mind, fail miserably because they are missing something they will never get (or at least they don't try to).

you sound more closely to a monkey rather than a man of the future that is going to be effective in the future.

This young South Korean leftist said to me yesterday that woman's pay (in Asia I presume) is statistically 70% of that of men (guess he never considered the reality that women produce less than men on average bcz they have other priorities such as child bearing), and he said employers must be forced to follow the law which dictates equal pay for the genders (presumably in South Korean because I don't know if that is a law in the Philippines).

I replied to him that just because he can measure an inequality doesn't mean he can define a criteria of equality of pay for enforcement. I said how do you decide whose pay is not equal when each person's skills are so varied and unique? For example, there is no other person in the world who could write my whitepaper, so who decides whether my pay is too high or if some other person should be paid as much as me? Only the buyer of the services or labor can decide how much it is work, i.e. only the free market can decide. It is impossible for the law to decide. Also even the measurement is statistical nonsense, because the measurement criteria has the same flaw (but I didn't dare try to confuse his limited "intellect" with such insight).

He replied that I didn't not address his point, and repeated the statistic and said, "it is the law".

Sorry I don't know how to explain to your dumb asses, that you are retarded. I might as well be speaking with a brick wall.

Yeah you keep wondering how I can create disruptive tech you retarded leftist dufus. I don't need to apologize to you for your insanity. I know how leftism results in megadeath every damn time throughout human history.

Hopefully you have a few more brain cells than that idiot Korean dude.

You leftists claim that you are for humanity, but in reality you are for megadeath. But you never quite figure that out, like a dog chasing his tail.

Btw, at the same time that Korean was making me depressed about the future of Millennials (I told him you youth can fuck up the world any way you want, I am old and I'll be passing on), a 18 year old hottie (white skin btw) was flirting with me in the immigration office. She provided her SMS number and I texted her that I was an old, sick fart, blind in one eye, etc and to move on. This made her more interested. Lol. Go figure. I think you have a lot to learn about the reality of human nature and this world.

After that, I got a haircut at the mall, and some gorgeous brown skin 22 year old was washing my hair, smiling, and joking with me and inviting me to her 22nd bday party on Sunday. I looked in the mirror and don't know how any young lady could tolerate my old face with eye bags and wrinkles (but I guess I do still look a bit like Tom Cruise with the very short hair cut, if you overlook the eyes or consider the side view). She was telling me she loved my ash brown/blonde hair (I guess she ignored the white hair on the sides, lol). I told her I loved her blonde dye with highlights (and true it looked really great, with her red lipstick looked like one of the Korean dolls on MTV but with a brown complexion).

Oh and there was also the probably mid to late 20 year old Chinese+Spanish ancestry (long nose, long face, while skin, tall, caucasian body type) looking lady with a 4 year old daughter that was flirting with me at the receptionist's desk. I think she overheard me talking and joking with my hairdresser that if I married a younger lady, I would have to give her a child and that I loved to have another child but I might be too old but if I could maintain my sports, then maybe I could do it. There was this Western young lady getting a haircut next to me, and so I was talking about how I read that in the USA young ladies are getting birth control injections which make them infertile for 6 years. And I contrasted that against the ladies in the Philippines who want your baby even if you have no money to support the baby. My hairdresser suggested I should impregnate all the women in the salon. I was purposely trying to make that Western girl (she was quite attractive btw) feel not proud about her Western culture. She was absolutely silent even though I made a joke, "why didn't you tell my sister was getting a haircut today". I don't think she appreciated it, lol. She was on my blind eye (right) side, so I couldn't really see what she was up to without turning my head (another of the "gifts" that keeps on giving from someone in my past life).

If I wasn't sick, I wouldn't have any time to post on this forum. Lol. Seriously I am fucking sick. And it is really depressing because I could accomplish so much but my health seems to be royally fucked up. And I am losing hope and patience. Lacking sleep again, abdominal pain, chronic fatigure, headache, can't function normally. Four years of this fucking shit (and 6 years of not always pleasant decline before that)  Angry :middlefinger: (to it all)

I am fucking tired. And posting on this forum is just a coping mechanism for not facing that reality that my life is destroyed.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

@Kayak gigantic
Me & You bro !

We will find what town she is in then we'll rent a van and exploit her scammy ways.
We can pull up beside her on the street and hang out the window and say...
Hey baby, get in the van we got Dash Coins !

Then we can fork that block-chain hard  Grin

Sorry guys.. i know i ma a purveyor of crypto-perversions Sad
I am a crypto-fornicator and i am guilty and am willing to accept my punishment !

..Hopefully from a naughty crypto-girl in a gimp suit with black leather zipper mask and a whip.

FUD first & ask questions later™
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:02:09 AM

I dont take her for a scammer, she is beeing payed to advertise an product, that happens since... ever
IMO she is losting the majority of crypto populution, I use to watch her videos before, but after she fully join Dash I lost the interest....
I just think she is wrong on shes choice, but surely not a scammer
I think yes, she is just advertiser of DASH coin right now, i saw her on YouTube.
I don't think she is scamer too, if dashcoin try to scam the comunity,
doesn't mean she must be blamed because of it.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

Had to delete all posts that explicitly detail carnal appreciation of amanda bj or that had quoted those posts.

Let's not go there. Keep on topic make other threads for that stuff if you need to get that stuff off your chest.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

Compare:

press tit tute
Live Long and Prosper

---
you DuffBucks jackoffs Cool

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Well.. i had a feeling that last reply or two would be gone.
That is why i made sure to highlight "exploiting her" for "her scammy ways"
A joke.. a simple jab at what she would do for money.. very much related to the topic.
..barely Wink

I think the women knows i was just joking and i bet she'd be fine with my comment(s).
Think of it this way.. my varied comments here could have helped draw her out (into speaking with us)
I would find that more interesting that arguing about Dash being a scam.

FUD first & ask questions later™
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

Well.. i had a feeling that last reply or two would be gone.
That is why i made sure to highlight "exploiting her" for "her scammy ways"
A joke.. a simple jab at what she would do for money.. very much related to the topic.
..barely Wink

I think the women knows i was just joking and i bet she'd be fine with my comment(s).
Think of it this way.. my varied comments here could have helped draw her out (into speaking with us)
I would find that more interesting that arguing about Dash being a scam.

@Kayak gigantic almost certainly committed a crime with his post, and your posts would at the very least require investigation. Everyone understands anonymous troll vs anonymous troll is fair game for over-the-top internet speak, but Amanda B Johnson is not an anonymous troll, so what you're posting is totally unacceptable, and if she complained she could have law enforcement attempt to find you and take action. Even if you didn't get prosecuted and convicted, at the very least people who know you in the real world would know what kind of thoughts go through your mind ... stalking woman, threatening them with sexual violence. Your mother, sisters, wife, girlfriend, aunties, daughters ... everyone would despise you, and you'd probably lose your job, and those statements you made would disrupt and impede you for the rest of your life. You better hope Amanda B Johnson (or any of her family and friends) don't decide to make an example out of you. Imagine explaining your online personality here to all the people in your real life ...
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

@Kayak gigantic
Me & You bro !

We will find what town she is in then we'll rent a van and exploit her scammy ways.
We can pull up beside her on the street and hang out the window and say...
Hey baby, get in the van we got Dash Coins !

Then we can fork that block-chain hard  Grin

Sorry guys.. i know i ma a purveyor of crypto-perversions Sad
I am a crypto-fornicator and i am guilty and am willing to accept my punishment !

..Hopefully from a naughty crypto-girl in a gimp suit with black leather zipper mask and a whip.

Imagine explaining this, said about a woman working in the crypto area, to your family, friends, employer ... I'd be apologising unconditionally asap if I were you.
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

@iamnotback (last reply, i promise)

the fact that you keep calling my opinion "leftist" makes clear how your "limited intellect" actually stops you to get out of the box

i have to agree with you when you say "leftism results in megadeath every damn time throughout human history", this is damn right! every social structure that allows centralized power is doomed to fail.

we are here because we are fascinated by decentralization but we still make the same mistake and we are still the same humans that created the need for centralization.

this thread makes me sick!
the rampant and ignorant sexism together with limited personal views makes me think that we are still very far from a Change.
if you don't get what i mean i would not be surprised.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

aleix ... good BJ job ... i found the ignore button!

50% PREMINE DUFF BUCKS
jerk offs

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

TOPIC IS ...
Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin

still true

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

I have tried to delete any posts that outlined offensive personal comments.

To those that were deleted from replying to them I am sorry but I don't want any swearing in this thread or any implied personal investigation or fantasies other than which are in the OP. I am not looking here at any other aspect other than her involvement with dash. Anything else personal about her is for another thread although I don't see the need for any speculation about her private life other than that to do with dash.

I don't want to start hearing about kissing and giving her flowers or any other more involved and private fantasies you guys have.

Some have messaged me it is offensive that her pic is posted next to that other picture of emperor ming or whatever. If she says she is offended I will delete that too but who is it for us to say that she would be offended? perhaps she would take it as amusing and who is to say emperor ming is not offended at those who are so sure it is a negative thing to bare a small resemblance to him. I will not play devils advocate in this situation.

This is all sidetracking from the OP. Please let's try to stay on topic.

CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:08:35 PM

TOPIC IS ...
Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin

still true

She's paid for PR and marketing, she looks to be sincere in her opinions on DASH, but even if she wasn't, it doesn't make her a scammer anymore than someone doing similar work for Apple is accountable for poor treatment of chinese factory work. The launch of DASH had a bad smell, and the tech isn't that good, but people are entitled to earn a paycheck,  and the launch happened long before she got involved. She might regret her work for DASH, but she's not a scammer for taking a job. Who would ever work if they declined a paycheck from a dishonest employer. Advertising, PR and marketing is business, people working for clients aren't responsible for their clients actions.

The OP has deleted all posts that refer to the potentially criminal posts, if anyone associated with AbJ wants details of them let me know.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

@ crypto sporidium

I will not repeat what they said here I do not want my thread deleted over this.

You have said you have the entire thing logged if people wish to read it I don't want any mention of swearing or sexual stuff  here.

Let's move on. You want to focus on these things make a thread yourself. I will not have my thread deleted because I didnt moderate it properly.

It is deleted you can't ask for more.

How can I delete it and repeat what was deleted in full explicit detail. Kiss flowers and anything more involved/erotic fantasies are banned simple as that.

Anyone wanting to discuss the posters comments  can do it on their own thread. This is not getting derailed or deleted. How do I know who is posting this nonsense could be dashers trying to get my thread pulled down.

I will delete it and that is that. I have to say why it was deleted but I will not repeat the graphic details or else it is not worth deleting it is it?

I just came online and notice all of this and wanted it deleted asap. I can't be watching this thread 24/7 else it would not have remained there for 1 second after I noticed it.

Back to discussing the OP.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

I really fail to see how she is scamming anyone. She is being paid to advertise a product and everyone knows it. I am not a huge fan of alt-coins in general but do not see how dark/dash is any different than the rest of them. Some are pre-mined, some get insta-mined, some get ICOs...they are all the same...cash grabs.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

@ crypto sporidium

Please do not continue to use those words on my thread.

Make your own thread about it all.

I have answered you in detail on the other iota thread you posted on. I have no idea why you posted there. Make your own thread about the entire issue that thread was an Iota thread that qwizzie (dash shill) is bumping for his own gains.

Make your own threads not hide behind others.

You are stretching using the words r^pe and punching in the face. These are not explicitly mentioned and as one with limited legal training drawing your own conclusions and forming your own statements rather than directly copy and pasting what he said is dangerous for you legally believe it or not. I am trying to help you and much as stop my thread from being deleted.

You are making assumptions about what they said you can not do that however clear it seems to you what they implied . If you want to do that create your own thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: