Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Altcoins with backbone, with a professional team of people behind them and a clear vision will survive.

Movements that collected funds (ICOs), were prepared to implement the tasks promised within their white paper and pursued their cause will succeed as is the case with real-world companies that collected funds through stock markets and invested what they received within them.

Anyone who's after quick profit, being an entity or an individual is bound to fail in the long run.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Altcoins with backbone, with a professional team of people behind them and a clear vision will survive.

Movements that collected funds (ICOs), were prepared to implement the tasks promised within their white paper and pursued their cause will succeed as is the case with real-world companies that collected funds through stock markets and invested what they received within them.

Anyone who's after quick profit, being an entity or an individual is bound to fail in the long run.

Completely agree with you, mate. What really makes an altcoin survive in the mainstream world is if it has active development and community support. Also, it must provide real use cases in our world, for it to maintain as a solid cryptocurrency for years to come. Over time, there have been many altcoins which have risen in the market, but then fell and become forgotten as developers have abandoned them.

One good example of this is Ziftrcoin and Krypton where they used to be actively traded on the market, but now they're forgotten as the devs have abandoned them. They're still alive if they have a single node on the network, but they're left behind and replaced by bigger and better altcoins which provide constant development and innovation.

Nevertheless, altcoins that might survive in the future would be Ripple, Ethereum, ZCash, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, and Cardano. They're always bringing the goods to crypto land with active development, promising features, and most of all, real world usability. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

For me i believe on two coins that could possibly survive in the future, first is bitcoin, due to it’s popularity and value, it could definitely survive in the future and not to mention for it’s function as well. The other one would be ethereum because of it’s usage from all over the world, it is one of the most utilized coins out there for me i will call ethereum as bitcoin rival for now but in the future i dont know what will happen it depends on us on how we manage this coin in the present to help us in the future.
Actually, I always believed in the epherium and will only deal with this coin in the future. To date, all my expectations have been met and I am satisfied with these investments, not Bitcoin. Although I'm considering some more coins altcoin for trade.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

I have a list of altcoins that I think will survive in the future but I am not going to mention all of them. I will only talk about Siacoin because for me this is one of the altcoin that is very very cheap but very useful. This is the cheapest storage you can rent online compared to the existing like amazon if people will start to notice sia then this coin will skyrocket.
Sombabe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Many will fail because some ICOs are just plain money grabs at this point. The altcoins that will survive are those with strong backing, honest and visionary team, a vibrant community and a relevant use. Sometimes you read about a coin and it's obvious that the coin serves no purpose, those won't survive long.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

The few i think would survive
Ltc
Neo
Xmr
Ada
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

I think only those coins would be able to survive which are backed by constant development behind,which would have same real usage in the world,support of  community,deliver prominent features,clear vision,long term projects,which keep pace with the latest standard,modified according to the new technology would survive in the top 10 rank of Coin market cap like ETH,XMR,ADA,NEO,BCH,LTC,IOTA,DASH,WAVES,XLM.Rest of the coins which are merely hyped or overpriced would automatically die.This prediction is based on my experience and knowledge it may differ from others.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

Ethereum and neo. I believe these two coins will survive for a long time and their development will continue. Because they have innovative and hardworking teams.
armutkafa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Actually there are many coins that might survive in the future but Ethereum is the best one I think. And also litecoin, neo, eos, waves and monero are the coins that I trust most. I hope I won’t be wrong in the future. Because I am holding these for very long time.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Many altcoins have worth and ability to survive in the future.Waves,Monero,Cardano,Dogecoin have good market capture and will survive in the future.It is best decision to invest now and hold for amazing results.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
my opinion :-

ETH, Neo, dogecoin
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Most of the thread here talking about ethereum,  i guess it will survive for a long period of time because there are believers that strongly believe in that coin.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

You can see it in the markets. People no longer buy all tokens like stupid people. and the ico are hardly bought anymore. The market will let many tokens die the next few months. I will only hold the top 50. everything else is scam and the tokens actually have no real equivalent. everything just hype token
xorlogic

Activity: 181
Merit: 103

The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Safex because it solves real world uses for Crypto Currencies, it doesn't care about blockchain blah blah

The future for trade is private secure and decentralized https://safex.io
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

Stable coins should survive. Coins with solid communities and constant development. Infrastructure coins with solid teams that may bring their vision to reality.
Also privacy coins, coins with passive income (masternodes), and minable keep their positions very well.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

to my mind the coins  which might  survive in the future are coins from top 20 of coinmarketcap. also  also coins with a revolutionary proposal that can change the world for the better
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

There are a lot of promising coins. I think that as many people expect and forecast, this year can be the year of NAS, ICX, POWR.
This year and the next few years will be a lot of ICO, thus making the competition of coins and tokens is very tight, this is what makes dev. need to make a good development so that investors do not hesitate to put the money. Some big coins will survive for a long time such as ETH, NEO, XRP and so on.

Its so difficult to find good ico nowdays and if you find one of them then you will be rich person.
So dont beazy though its so difficult but its not impossible to find one which is good and promissing for long term.
So far etherium is good bet for future.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Actually there are many coins that might survive in the future but Ethereum is the best one I think. And also litecoin, neo, eos, waves and monero are the coins that I trust most. I hope I won’t be wrong in the future. Because I am holding these for very long time.
In my opinion, I think in the future there will be limits on the creation of the altcoin on the crypto market. Since too many altcoins are born, too many altcoins are of low value. The market will continue to exist strong altcoin such as BTC, ETH, Litecoin, NEO ... etc

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

I think it will just happen that something like the type of natural selection and in each sphere will remain its leader, whether it be the game industry or the health sphere. In each sphere, the strongest will remain. But which ones, we will see in the near future
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Most of the thread here talking about ethereum,  i guess it will survive for a long period of time because there are believers that strongly believe in that coin.

Yes. Ethereum is one of the best altcoins around. It's always in active development, and every day it improves to become a better cryptocurrency for the masses just like Bitcoin. The most exciting thing about Ethereum is the smart contracts feature which allows the immutability of applications. Of course, Ethereum has been rolled back in the DAO hard fork, which violates the perception of immutability, but even so, it will be a crypto that will continue to grow in the market for years to come.

Considering the amount of community support it has, as well as active development, and innovation, Ethereum will most likely survive in the future. What's best here is that it will soon shift to PoS consensus, making it more scalable and environmentally friendly for the mainstream world. It's only a matter of time before ETH becomes a strong cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Things aside, another altcoin that might survive in the future is Ethereum Classic. The reason for this is because it captures Ethereum's original value proposition of immutability. Of course, it is quite slow in development, but it has managed to implement monetary policy that will limit its supply to no more than 210 million coins in existence. As such, I believe that demand will continue to rise for ETC and it will survive in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: