Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Currently, the longest existed altcoins are Ripple, LTC, ETH, NEO, .. I want to hold those altcoins for a long time because it is really valuable to this market.
Litecoin is only a low version of Bitcoin as well as NEO which is a low version of Ethereum. Ripple is the best coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

There is no doubt in survivability of ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin core, dogecoin, dash, neo, and stellar.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
Don’t know about the rest but the two coins in which I am investing continuously since a very long time are bitcoin and etherum and I found these coins to be the most sustainable one as they are able to make their existence since more than a decade and still making a tremendous progress, there are millions of people around the world who are constantly investing into these coins and being getting benefited and there are few countries too that has also legalised these coins in their nation so I am sure that these altcoins will definitely survive in the future.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

I'm not sure that many altcoins will survive. I think that most cheap coins will depreciate and eventually disappear. But such coins as ripple, bitcoin cash and others from the top 10 will survive, although their price may fall dramatically.

silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

It's hard to say which coins will survive in the future, because the market is unpredictable. As long as bitcoin persists and still exists, I think all Altcoins can survive and stay there, even if some Altcoin values ​​are very low. everything will depend on market conditions and how these conditions result in incentives to use this cryptocurrency .
bitcoin and altcoin could walk together in cryptomarket.and only qualified altcoin could be survive in market.altcoin that own blockchain and also real product could be part of this.

but not all altcoins are equally good, there are useful and necessary altcoins, and there are simply fanatics and their majority

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Many altcoins that have great community support and a working product will survive. Coins that are mindless clones or forks of more successful projects are likely to disappear. Undecided
ephelants360

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

It's hard to say which coins will survive in the future, because the market is unpredictable. As long as bitcoin persists and still exists, I think all Altcoins can survive and stay there, even if some Altcoin values ​​are very low. everything will depend on market conditions and how these conditions result in incentives to use this cryptocurrency .
bitcoin and altcoin could walk together in cryptomarket.and only qualified altcoin could be survive in market.altcoin that own blockchain and also real product could be part of this.

but not all altcoins are equally good, there are useful and necessary altcoins, and there are simply fanatics and their majority
Hello there, just to suggest a High Quality ITO/altcoin with high potential impact and many people in community, the case Entertainmnet & Media, you can have a look at www.ephelants.io project and its latest news in Twitter & Telegram channels. We can speak further about details.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

The altcoin of the future are coin that have inherent value i.e a value that is fundermental to it's existence, it's utility and value. Ethereum for instance is creating token economy, smart contract is been used for business and agreements etc. The future of cryptocurrency is good but real applicable coin is what will be part of that future!

Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

If you look at the 5-year period, then I think that all 50 best tokens will remain, but it's very difficult to predict who will rise from them.
manuelgar

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I think that it is necessary to pay attention not only to coins but also to tokens. I am sure that many blockchain platforms will exist in the future. This means that their tokens will also be alive. I believe in Universa and its UTN-token.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Many Altcoins can become popular in the future. I like projects that create a platform for providing cloud computing. This is iEx.ec, golem. I also like the Cardano project.

Me too. Decentralized cloud computing and smart contracts are the way of the future. As they become popular, they could rival centralized cloud computing providers such as OneDrive, DropBox, and more. But to achieve this, they need a lot of marketing and promotion, to help attract people in the real world into using them for their own benefit. Decentralized cloud computing not only provides storage benefits, but also processing, graphics, and more.

In the case of smart contract platforms, they could radically transform our current corrupt Internet into one that's more decentralized for the enjoyment of all. Which is why, that leaves us with Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Golem, Elastos, and even SONM as cryptocurrencies that will survive in the market for a very long time. Wink

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

It all depends on the development of projects and the situation on the cryptocurrency market. I think that not all coins will survive.

Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

I think that with so many coins and tokens being a surprise, I'm sure that crypto will continue to grow but of course there will be a lot of coins now that look good and strong will die someday.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

altcoins that have a high likelihood of surviving in the future in my opinion eth, because many say that eth is the best altcoin, there are so many reasons why eth is the best altcoin, one of them is now a lot of new ico and altcoin projects are collaborating with eth by using the platform owned by eth and that has proven that eth's platform is very good.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I think the existence of Bitcoin is the key to the good performance of the crypto market. And now Bitcoin is good the Altcoins will be good and grow stronger. So we should not think negatively but look at Bitcoin.

It can be said that, the biggest factor affecting the crypto market is bitcoin, if the bitcoin market is still sluggish it will be difficult to be able to see the price of altcoins can improve, I hope in October bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 10k.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

The altcoin of the future are coin that have inherent value i.e a value that is fundermental to it's existence, it's utility and value. Ethereum for instance is creating token economy, smart contract is been used for business and agreements etc. The future of cryptocurrency is good but real applicable coin is what will be part of that future!

Exactly. Ethereum is a one-of-a-kind altcoin simply because it's useful as a cryptocurrency for the masses. It can either be used as the fuel required to execute smart contracts and gain access to tokens, or simply as a cryptocurrency for daily payments. Even with the current issues Ethereum had been facing related to scalability, it still functions as intended which explains why it has retained its place as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap next to Bitcoin. For this and many other reasons, Ethereum will be an altcoin that will survive in the future.

However, altcoins that are overhyped (like Verge, Tron, etc) without being able to provide real usability would simply fail in the long term. Most devs create such coins with the purpose of making a lot of money within a short time frame, but not to deliver a serious project with people in mind. We've seen many partnerships being made by made cryptocurrency projects like XRP and NEO, but, none have been able to compare themselves against popular alternatives such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Therefore, only a few altcoins will be able to survive in the future, while the rest will go down the drain. It's unfortunate but the true reality, as everything in crypto land is driven by pure greed. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

I Think I prefer eth than to other altcoins. Eth price in my opinion is worth to be made medua investment after bitcoin because I see eth votalitas also great .. if you want to bolt altcoin you better choose eth as coin extra coin .. oya today there is new coin that is bcc .. i think this coin the good one. See today's bcc prices go up significantly .. maybe this will win the bitcoin price in the future ..
ephelants360

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Hey guys
An opportunity for top tier investment managers and stablecoin fans:
3 Algorithms, 2 Tokens [Utility+Stable], 2 Business Models [Freemium+Platform], 5 DApps

A global project enabling disruption of content production in the USA, China, India and Latin America.

ephelants360 is democratizing Film & TV Production with Artificial Intelligence + Blockchain + Stable Tokens

12 Features Enabling Exponential Growth

Read the light paper (4 mins): https://[Suspicious link removed]/bBn8qa

Website ephelants360.io

Video Official Presentation on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRaP179G2s
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

In my opinion, Altcoin, which will survive in the future in the crypto-world, are coins that already have a team and a strong community. And recognition in the world of  Cool
Renu kapoor

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Thousands of coin are there in the market and every coin is loosing at present and not getting any pole to stay in such situation we have to select such coin which have some stability and poer to face the hardship of the market on that graph only ETH is seeing as a stable one, we can trust on it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: