June 15, 2024, 08:45:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

bitcoin course could be a means of payment that is better than paypal. bitcoin has the ease and speed better.
we can use bitcoin as possible. because in the future we will utilize all the technology is very good.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

bitcoin course could be a means of payment that is better than paypal. bitcoin has the ease and speed better.
we can use bitcoin as possible. because in the future we will utilize all the technology is very good.

Bitcoin is now moving faster and increasing its members daily. Paypal will soon be replaced by bitcoin if they will not integrate bitcoin into their system. If they will not adopt to the growing digital technology they will be left behind. Paypals chance of survival depends on their acceptance of bitcoin into their payment system. If paypal will use bitcoin as part of their payment system then they will be more stronger than ever. It will be good for bitcoin and paypal, a win-win solution.
nikilavi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

Bitcoin can overcome Paypal.
Maximum 10-15 years!
I guess coz paypal fees is really too much and then there terms and condition are too much. But i guess the only thing i like is paypal is safe compared to btc that's the only drawback of btc
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

Paypal is faster than bitcoin transaction obviously, almost all the transactions are instant unlike bitcoin in which we do have to wait for a couple of minutes, hrs or maybe days. Yet when it comes to taxation hell yeah btc dominates
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
The question should be: "When will Bitcoin overcome Paypal"... It is just a matter of time. And they know it.

And I hope it happens, because giving $1 to Paypal to receive a little over $10 is not ideal.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin
I and the majority of the people here voted yes,it is paypal's fault that people and merchants are now turning to Bitcoin,they are very strict,restricting people with no reason at all sometimes to the point of getting other people's money..

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

Yes its obvious that after a period of time bitcoin can overcome paypal .paypal would need to include BTC to survive in future .bitcoins members are increasing on a high rate . 
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin
I and the majority of the people here voted yes,it is paypal's fault that people and merchants are now turning to Bitcoin,they are very strict,restricting people with no reason at all sometimes to the point of getting other people's money..
that's right with many limitations bitcoin will overcome paypal in coming days, as we see more and more adoptions and transactions already using btc. paypal should think about that and extend hands together with bitcoin to survive and keep exist in the future.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:57:06 PM

It should be that way but I don't think we see it happening another decade, it is entirely up to people whether they want to pay more fees or less.
People always do not look at fees they also look at security since paypal transactions are reversible so if any person feels that he got cheated by a seller/dealer than buyer can charge back his money so in case of fraud fees is nothing while you can not get back your Bitcoin if you get cheated by a online dealer. 
This is an issue, once we have the user base it will be very easy to convince the business to adopt bitcoin since they will have all the power, but to convince the people to adopt a currency that if they are not careful they cannot get back, it is a more difficult battle.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

it can and the biggest reason for it is one simple difference: bitcoin has no charge back.
with a quick search you can find the biggest issue every Paypal users faces and that is charge back when you are the receiver of the payment. so many merchants have already lost so much money using paypal and all these money could have been saved if they used bitcoin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:20:22 PM

I voted for mayb. I like the optimism of 57.7% of ppl who voted "yes". I dont think we are close to competing with Fiat as of yet. We are coming close year after year but I still think there is a big gap between BTC and other currencies. If BTC is able to overcome paypal, Paypal might just start accepting btc and stake their claim on it. Instead of fighting against it.

mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

I dont see bitcoin overcome paypal since just some people does use really bitcoin, but in the next 4 years i believe we will be crossing paypal leaving the main company of fiat behind bitcoin volume, but too many things may happen, i remember paypal hired ceo of xapo, till the moment we got no news about it, soo maybe in the future paypal will support or make live their platafform or new crypto currencie.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

Bitcoin does not need to overcome paypal, bitcoin is way better since its birth, paypal is just a payment processor like many others that have existed and will exist, bitcoin is the first of a new type of currency, it does not matter if bitcoin does not reach the user base of paypal, bitcoin is way better.

Yeah its like saying will fiat or gold overtake paypal or visa versa.  As a payment processor currently bitcoin needs work right, unless you use a 3rd party tool most newbies still find the wallets tricky.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
1enterthebtc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:21:35 PM

Paypal is nothing compared to bitcoin. They do support BTC so they will benefit but bitcoin will blow them out the door soon.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Bitcoin has the ability to overcome paypal .Because just compare  the processing fee of paypal and bitcoins. Bitcoins are much more cheaper. But the only thing that will prevent bitcoins to overcome paypal is many people still doesnt know how to operate a computer. I am not talking about the present generation. Present generation they are well versed in everything. I am speaking about the older generation .They are afraid of using bitcoins.Its not their fault because when they where young they didnt have computers to study in their curiculum. Its very difficult to make them understand the digital currency concept. May be in future After three or four generations , i am sure everybody will turn to digital currency like bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin will definitely overcome paypal that time.
Ducksun

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

Yes I think it will soon or later, with some time its possible without any doubts, it has a great future a head.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

bitcoin is more famous as a payment option. for the current now bitcoin can not shift paypal. but the future later. I believe bitcoin can shift paypal from a list of the most popular payment method
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

That is an easy yes. Bitcoin has the potential to replace PayPal completely. After all Bitcoin, is a digitalized currency like PayPal. However, to achieve this, we need more shopping sites accepting Bitcoin. At the moment we see that many people covert Bitcoin to PayPal to pay for online products. This needs to change.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:02:17 AM

If many online stores accept bitcoins as payment method and
 many people use bitcoin in their real life for transactions
bitcoins will overcome paypal because of more easy be used than paypal.

Although it will needs long time because many people doesn't understanding about bitcoins
and bitcoin is not too popular.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:53:04 AM

it seems it did not take long before that bitcoin overcome paypal. after bitcoin present, many loyal paypal users switch to bitcoin, including me. 5 years from now, it looks like paypal will cease operations. good bye paypal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: