Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
Galaxy Bit

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

I would prefer to sell only part of it not all bitcoins as I know the future is uncertain so would keep some part of it with me for future and if prices goes down then would buy some more bitcoins from the profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Keep it your bitcoin just wait hold and your other coins, because bitcoin now is start to rise and maybe next mount bitcoin is stable and continues to
high. we all now that bitcoin is like a balloon some time's Hi and Low, but the true bitcoins is upwards  
I think you're right. No need to say the scattered news, it might just make you panic and sell all the coins you have and finally regret. Like yesterday, I'm sure many people are selling bitcoins that they have, and now prices are back to normal.

People who got panic and have sold their coins in past few days will be regretting at a moment as price has again started to go up now and in coming days we may see price getting closer to $3k so its always good to hold your coins and not sell them when price is crashing as price can bounce back at any point of time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Monumental

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

Keep it your bitcoin just wait hold and your other coins, because bitcoin now is start to rise and maybe next mount bitcoin is stable and continues to
high. we all now that bitcoin is like a balloon some time's Hi and Low, but the true bitcoins is upwards  
I think you're right. No need to say the scattered news, it might just make you panic and sell all the coins you have and finally regret. Like yesterday, I'm sure many people are selling bitcoins that they have, and now prices are back to normal.

People who got panic and have sold their coins in past few days will be regretting at a moment as price has again started to go up now and in coming days we may see price getting closer to $3k so its always good to hold your coins and not sell them when price is crashing as price can bounce back at any point of time.

That is right. I bought some in the past few days to take advantage of the low price.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:08:07 AM

Many friends of mine have started to sell their coins, they are afraid what will happen on 1st August so they feel better to sell them and maybe to buy later.
Personally, I'm risking to hold my coins in a desktop wallet and see how things are going next week.
The price to sell is not bad, it's been up for a while after the big dump/crash but everyone has its own decision.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

Many friends of mine have started to sell their coins, they are afraid what will happen on 1st August so they feel better to sell them and maybe to buy later.
Personally, I'm risking to hold my coins in a desktop wallet and see how things are going next week.
The price to sell is not bad, it's been up for a while after the big dump/crash but everyone has its own decision.

If you are risk taker and not afraid of losing then holding your coin will be a good thing because you are not scared on what will happen on august 1 or after. If somehow the price get pump in an instant you will be in good profit but for now we wait until what will happen on august 1. i myself is keeping a bitcoin but it's not big.

i use to be a hunter
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:00:29 PM

If you are risk taker and not afraid of losing then holding your coin will be a good thing because you are not scared on what will happen on august 1 or after. If somehow the price get pump in an instant you will be in good profit but for now we wait until what will happen on august 1. i myself is keeping a bitcoin but it's not big.

Well the coins can't disappear, I know that I'm risking a bit but its not a huge risk as the amount isn't high, I have risked more in altcoins which I'm in a huge loss at the moment because of the current exchange rate.
Even if the price will get pumped I won't sell as I consider too early to sell.
Quadast

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:11:41 PM

Well the coins can't disappear, I know that I'm risking a bit but its not a huge risk as the amount isn't high, I have risked more in altcoins which I'm in a huge loss at the moment because of the current exchange rate.
Even if the price will get pumped I won't sell as I consider too early to sell.

I have already read this information about the fact that the coin is terrible to me. What are the cataclysms that Bitcoin is waiting for today. Maybe Bitcoin could suffer or And something like that because of the copies of the coins is a comma but I think that somehow they will cope with such a question.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

Better to sell and wait for other prediction that bitcoin will be fall in august one i don'\t risk that much i want to assured that i will earn profit because im using that for my self and for other personal purposes i am here not to tell every body to do what i already did to sell bitcoin i don't want to risk any profit to hold my bitcoin until last. If the price may be fall then i will buy another bitcoins.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

Better to sell and wait for other prediction that bitcoin will be fall in august one i don'\t risk that much i want to assured that i will earn profit because im using that for my self and for other personal purposes i am here not to tell every body to do what i already did to sell bitcoin i don't want to risk any profit to hold my bitcoin until last. If the price may be fall then i will buy another bitcoins.
We have our own decision because we have different prediction but if your decision to sell will ease you then that is good.
August 1 is nearing and i guess somehow there will be a drop of price and you have to wait for it to get the right timing.
Everything will still be back in place but to see cheap price is always an opportunity to buy.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

Read all the reports, you can be a bit surprised at how people want to solve the problem from August 1. But the question of selling or waiting is still all that remains. The fact is that in any case, Bitcoin needs to believe and keep it for kids prices, while you need to fear all the broadcasts at this time. No remittances of their means, because then they will be in the risk zone.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

Read all the reports, you can be a bit surprised at how people want to solve the problem from August 1. But the question of selling or waiting is still all that remains. The fact is that in any case, Bitcoin needs to believe and keep it for kids prices, while you need to fear all the broadcasts at this time. No remittances of their means, because then they will be in the risk zone.
I must believe in bitcoin so I still hold my bitcoin, but this is my own decisions and my own risks. Your right my friend this coming week is critical, because this is the week when the bitcoin segwit happen. I think a lot of people were gambled their bitcoin by means of keeping and holding coins, for the sake of trust and believes to bitcoin.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

I must believe in bitcoin so I still hold my bitcoin, but this is my own decisions and my own risks. Your right my friend this coming week is critical, because this is the week when the bitcoin segwit happen. I think a lot of people were gambled their bitcoin by means of keeping and holding coins, for the sake of trust and believes to bitcoin.
It seems to me that if someone very much worries about not losing, then you can try to survive your Bitcoin in altcoin. I believe that this crypto currency will not have any problems either. Although Bitcoin is still in price and will keep the lead among the Crypto-currency. This panic will not lead anywhere and the most important thing is not reacting to it.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

We have our own decision because we have different prediction but if your decision to sell will ease you then that is good.
August 1 is nearing and i guess somehow there will be a drop of price and you have to wait for it to get the right timing.
Everything will still be back in place but to see cheap price is always an opportunity to buy.

Cool your principles I agree, the thing that sma also I do, always take the right moment to be able to get the best
My advice should never panic in seeing the market situation that will sometimes make us lose, all this is about time
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

I would strongly recommend to hold the bitcoin as there is a certainty that price will uptrend. So its better to wait and watch the market as there are more chances to gain additional profit. Wink

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

I would strongly recommend to hold the bitcoin as there is a certainty that price will uptrend. So its better to wait and watch the market as there are more chances to gain additional profit. Wink

So true. I am still holding bitcoin until now, and more use it in trading with altcoin. Because that way, can make me have more bitcoin in amount.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

Better to wait for possibility to rise again, if you want to sell not all must be sold, if you can sell as necessary so as not to regret if it has gone up again.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

Better to wait for possibility to rise again, if you want to sell not all must be sold, if you can sell as necessary so as not to regret if it has gone up again.

holding will also benefit from bcc and the current value is quite high. After segwit the possibility there will be a shake-up and after that, I also believe bitcoin price will be increasingly
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:21:58 AM

holding will also benefit from bcc and the current value is quite high. After segwit the possibility there will be a shake-up and after that, I also believe bitcoin price will be increasingly

I also think that this is the scenario of development.
Even if there is no split on August 1, we will still see a price drop due to the confusion and bad news that we have heard for a long time.
But I also believe that this fall will not be long and the price will soon recover and become higher

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:51:21 PM

It seems that after this time bitcoin prices will increase again, and of course this is a thing for all bitcoin users.
I think for now it would be better to hold the bitcoin to wait for the price to go up in order to make a profit.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

I also think that this is the scenario of development.
Even if there is no split on August 1, we will still see a price drop due to the confusion and bad news that we have heard for a long time.
But I also believe that this fall will not be long and the price will soon recover and become higher
I'm pretty sure there will be a split on August 1, although the split will happen, I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to increase this year. So it's better to wait until the price is pumped again.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: