Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You only lose if...  (Read 14943 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

I think we only lose if we do not have any knowledge about trading and we buy everything based on our emotions, we have no strategy and we do not have trust in ourselves. Nowadays, a lot of people engage in trading but they do not know too much about it, they only hear their friends talk about profit from trading and they feel trading is simple, just buy low price and sell at high price. However, the truth has proved all, trading is not simple and they lose a lot of money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

I think we only lose if we do not have any knowledge about trading and we buy everything based on our emotions, we have no strategy and we do not have trust in ourselves. Nowadays, a lot of people engage in trading but they do not know too much about it, they only hear their friends talk about profit from trading and they feel trading is simple, just buy low price and sell at high price. However, the truth has proved all, trading is not simple and they lose a lot of money
Definitely you will, education is the basic tool to succeed in trading and even if you are educated you still need to improve your knowledge as the market is moving and new development are happening. Trading might be easy for the eyes of some people but in reality it is very risky because you need to put your money in order to start trading, and there is no certainty that you can win automatically.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

I lose if I will sell it now, I would rather still hold my bitcoin. Even the price may crash now I do believe it will rise again. Patience is a virtue, determination will surely brings you into success.

And not just you will lose but you will also regret it. This is going to be a forever loss for you but still while it is early don't try to give up and just keep on waiting. Everything will be fine soon when the price of bitcoin starts to land at $3k and above, you only need to believe that it will land there as the demand is now increasing.

A couple of months back, this current price we're on right now is a target for the end of this year and yet here we are. People are now starting to believe in btc and holding for a time seems the most ideal decision at the moment. You can't lose with bitcoin, just be patient

Exactly many are targeting the current price of bitcoin as everyone is expecting that it will happen next year or before this year ends. And with the correction that is happening to bitcoin now many are being aware that they shouldn't quit today as they will lose a lot of money. But this is only applicable if they understand it.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

What if you sell and then BTC prices crash? I dont understand how someone can be a permanent bull and be so enthusiastic to the point where they are financially suicidal. I believe that bitcoin is the future but I also know there is a high risk involved with any sort of cryptocurrency investment.
the first point is that if everyone will continue to sell then the demand will reduce and supply will increase so the price will decrease.
The other point is that it is true that bitcoin has a future and it is also true with it that in crypto currencies if you will think to invest in bitcoin then you are not at risk but the profit will come to you.
yes no doubt about that investment in bitcoin in present position is too much save and profitable investment. because the price of bitcoin is still expected to increase. and still people trend is toward buying and not selling, still people are confident to invest in bitcoin and therefore the price of bitcoin is still increasing because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, and hope that the increasing demand of bitcoin will continue for a long time.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

What if you sell and then BTC prices crash? I dont understand how someone can be a permanent bull and be so enthusiastic to the point where they are financially suicidal. I believe that bitcoin is the future but I also know there is a high risk involved with any sort of cryptocurrency investment.
the first point is that if everyone will continue to sell then the demand will reduce and supply will increase so the price will decrease.
The other point is that it is true that bitcoin has a future and it is also true with it that in crypto currencies if you will think to invest in bitcoin then you are not at risk but the profit will come to you.
yes no doubt about that investment in bitcoin in present position is too much save and profitable investment. because the price of bitcoin is still expected to increase. and still people trend is toward buying and not selling, still people are confident to invest in bitcoin and therefore the price of bitcoin is still increasing because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, and hope that the increasing demand of bitcoin will continue for a long time.
Yes you are right that invest your money in bitcoin is very safe and much more profitable because in coming days the price will going to increase in case of many investors are increased so that this time is very better to hold your bitcoin, do not spend in useless things and do not sell with quickly because i think the price of bitcoin will goes to 3500$ at the end of this year , and you are also right  this point that the demand  is increased day by day in such case bitcoin goes to high.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

yes you are right investment in bitcoin at this time and then holding until the price increase is better than selling at this price because now the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing and also people are investing more and more in bitcoin which increasing the price of bitcoin and also due to greater demand of bitcoin now a days will surely increase the bitcoin price, so hold your bitcoin and do not sell it.

secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

Yes i am aggreed with you.hodl is the best way to get profit.buy when it goes down and hodl.

Yes you are right hold is the best way to get high profit, if the price of bitcoin goes to down you have to buy bitcoin and hold for long time because in coming after one or two years the price of bitcoin  will goes to 4000$ or 4500$ so if the price of bitcoin will 4500$, you sell your bitcoin  because your money will goes that time very increased.
But it really requires a patience in holding that bitcoin knowing that the price is getting higher and higher. If you can control your self holding it and not getting of some of it . Though if you can hold it as long as you can it is really sure profit

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:28:58 AM

Yes i am aggreed with you.hodl is the best way to get profit.buy when it goes down and hodl.

Yes you are right hold is the best way to get high profit, if the price of bitcoin goes to down you have to buy bitcoin and hold for long time because in coming after one or two years the price of bitcoin  will goes to 4000$ or 4500$ so if the price of bitcoin will 4500$, you sell your bitcoin  because your money will goes that time very increased.
But it really requires a patience in holding that bitcoin knowing that the price is getting higher and higher. If you can control your self holding it and not getting of some of it . Though if you can hold it as long as you can it is really sure profit
Of course otherwise you will not get your goal, it is not only saying that we have to hold when we see the price is pumping, it's important
to be ready on how you will treat your investment when the price dump, if you are for long term you have to disregard any dump because
most likely price will be up again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

Of course otherwise you will not get your goal, it is not only saying that we have to hold when we see the price is pumping, it's important
to be ready on how you will treat your investment when the price dump, if you are for long term you have to disregard any dump because

The challenge is to have patience to hold for that long. Let's face it, it's really easy to say that we have to hold for 2 to 3 years but doong the actual thing is the moat important thing to do espexially if btc prices are a bit high. It's quite hard to control someone's self from spending if you already have a lot of btcs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

You Sell.  Wink

You only lost if you cant use your patience to fight for yor purpose.Once I go gamble I should be positive always that Im gonna win the game.I will be a loser if I give up already.Ther should be patience in me waiting for rhe last minute to win the battle.If I lost hope everything is lose to me.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

The challenge is to have patience to hold for that long. Let's face it, it's really easy to say that we have to hold for 2 to 3 years but doong the actual thing is the moat important thing to do espexially if btc prices are a bit high. It's quite hard to control someone's self from spending if you already have a lot of btcs.

Yes its very challenging to hold bitcoin because you see that the price is going strong everyday. And I saw that bitcoin investment should be for long term. And now I understand why senior members are telling that. But you need to have will power to really hold it like years because if you did, then you will have a windfall coming onto you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:51:13 PM

I am holding the coins since it was $450, but that doesn't mean I am not selling them.
I sell the only part that I need in extra to add some more fun to my life, the other part that I have been saving for future, is the part that I am not going to sell until I see the best price for it.

Bitcoin price is raise every day. If we keep lot coin means we can use for even Emergency. We have to periodically check the bitcoin value to sell it wisely.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

I don't agree with your point that you only lose when you sell. There are people who bought bitcoin when the market value was around $800 to $1,100 , and if they should sell at the current market price of  $2,540 I don't think they have lost, but rather, they have made a lot of profit. You will only lose when you sell below the market value you purchase them.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

I don't agree with your point that you only lose when you sell. There are people who bought bitcoin when the market value was around $800 to $1,100 , and if they should sell at the current market price of  $2,540 I don't think they have lost, but rather, they have made a lot of profit. You will only lose when you sell below the market value you purchase them.
part of general rule inside trading alts is never to sell when you are at loss allowing yourself to hold and keep reading accordingly you will only sell when there would be an incoming issue that will trigger the downfall. you will only lose if your timing of selling is a way behind from its current value.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

You only lose if you give up. try to wait patience is the most powrfull enemy don't be greed. do not sell your coins in low price. wait until you see the profit. remember bitcoins started with 0.10 cents in 2009  then now? you will a millionaire so hold and hold

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jossiel

Activity: 3038
Merit: 632

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:35:43 PM

You only lose if you give up. try to wait patience is the most powrfull enemy don't be greed. do not sell your coins in low price. wait until you see the profit. remember bitcoins started with 0.10 cents in 2009  then now? you will a millionaire so hold and hold

I think it's opposite, greediness is the most powerful enemy that you will be fighting to. And you can even lose more if you will be greedy.

As I've experienced, when the price did went up to it's new ATH for the past weeks, I didn't managed to believe with my instinct and hoping for more increase.

But for just a few hours the price went back and with that decision of being greedy, I lost some potential profit.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

You only lose if... you invest in worthless coins that clearly have no future.
You only lose if... you invest all of your money in one coin and sell as soon as the price decreases.
You only lose if... you don't research the coin you're thinking about investing in, before you buy it.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

You will only loose if you become negligent to your original plan into trading, or become impatience of waiting
while you hold  your coin in a long term.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:31:14 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 12:06:33 AM by Hutalar

You are right as knowledge and making strategy is really important thing in bitcoin trading if any person will not aware from that much then I do not think that he will be able to earn money in trade. He will do trade but it will be like to gamble with his money in trade. For doing profitable trade experience and skills is much important.
SportsbookBettor

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:50:37 AM

We only lose if we do panic selling instead of making some cash maybe you will lose half of your investment if you don't hold. You need to be patient when making trade or else something bad will happen.

aaaamm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: