Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Exactly! And as i have posted here before, those 25% coins can be used to give 'rebates' from merchants which are actually not participating in this project. After 7 days everything will look allright and hence the escrows will release the funds, while the project actually does not have merchants integrated. This might turn out to be a big dissapointment for a lot of people...

Strange that the app and coins are not released yet, i thought the app was already developed before/during ICO?
There is a difference between those retailers (merchants) integrated already (e.g., chain stores) and the retailers (merchants) to be integrated (e.g., local stores), yes?

-mt

Accipe potestatem
marketingtiger

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

How much of the 15 billion coins are unsold? So community knows the number of the 25% going to devs pockets.

As the coin price was changing, and it was in USD, only the Devs could tell the exact amount.

However we can make some estimates. According to my calculations, the possible absolute maximum of sold coins could be 3-5 millions (70.5 BTC * $1000 / $0.02). More realistic estimation is 2-3 million coins, but you will see that doesnt matter, lets take the absolute maximum for sake of simplicity.

So the sold coins are 5,000,000, and unsold ones - around 14,995,000,000  Grin

25% of 14,995,000,000 is 3,748,750,000.

And now the result:
all ICO participants have less than 5M coins altogether, dev has 3748M at his sole disposal (NOT protected by escrows!).

Now folks, do a small excercise - compare 5 millions  to 3.75 billions!!! I am afraid there wont be enough buy orders even at 1 satoshi level to accomodate this epic dump  Shocked

Hilarrious  Grin
Interesting. Those estimates are solely based on the ICO. Though I suspect there is more than meets the eye.  Wink  I like the math, though, but PRO (team) is smarter than this good math.  Grin  I have a feeling that the number may climb to 200,000,000 coins by summer  Tongue (says, the swami).

-mt

Accipe potestatem
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

How much of the 15 billion coins are unsold? So community knows the number of the 25% going to devs pockets.

As the coin price was changing, and it was in USD, only the Devs could tell the exact amount.

However we can make some estimates. According to my calculations, the possible absolute maximum of sold coins could be 3-5 millions (70.5 BTC * $1000 / $0.02). More realistic estimation is 2-3 million coins, but you will see that doesnt matter, lets take the absolute maximum for sake of simplicity.

And now the result:
all ICO participants have less than 5M coins altogether, dev has 3748M at his sole disposal (NOT protected by escrows!).

Now folks, do a small excercise - compare 5 millions  to 3.75 billions!!! I am afraid there wont be enough buy orders even at 1 satoshi level to accomodate this epic dump  Shocked

Hilarrious  Grin

This is what I am worry about. Available coins in the hands of investors is very very small percentage compared to what the developers hold, ready for dumping. If this hits exchanges, and you see the available coins on the sell side is >3-5 million, you know where it is from.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

And now the result:

Hilarrious  Grin
but it is just you own thinking and concern.. it is also possible that the dev may not dump their coins. if they are honest and really want to do business than they will not dump the coins.. by dumping coins they may get some btc. but if they work honestly. they'll earn 100 time more profit.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
marketingtiger

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

Creating problems where none exist does not make those mind-created problems real. It is going to take more than *worry* to make problems real objectively. Facts over feelings. The fact is no dumping of PRO (coin) has occurred; no evidence of PRO (team) dumping anything. There is nothing real to worry about. It is clear in PRO's (team) white paper that PRO's (coin) usability matters more to PRO (team) than investors' fears, in my opinion.

-mt

Accipe potestatem
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

I've removed signature and avatar.

Thanks Patriarch and keep working to get exchanges and wallet.
Ucuper

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:12:04 PM

I'm not participants of ProCommerce ico, but may I know... where approximately PROC will be listed?
Th! Smiley
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

I'm not participants of ProCommerce ico, but may I know... where approximately PROC will be listed?
Th! Smiley

That's what a lot of people are wondering. Unfortunately exchanges where PROC will be traded are still unknown. We have to wait for news from Patriarch, as ICO is already ended since a few days.

I hope do have news about this soon.

Have a nice day.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:03:16 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 01:33:25 AM by drays

And now the result:

Hilarrious  Grin
but it is just you own thinking and concern.. it is also possible that the dev may not dump their coins. if they are honest and really want to do business than they will not dump the coins.. by dumping coins they may get some btc. but if they work honestly. they'll earn 100 time more profit.

You don't seem to be new to this forum, but it looks you forget the history. Remember - "he who forgets history is doomed to repeat it".

If you check, you can see I am not a guy who cries "SCAM" on every corner and every thread of this forum.
Just the opposite, typically I give developers the benefit of the doubt. So why I tell this is scam?

Before making my mind on this, I read all the published material, had some pretty big concerns, and asked questions to developers. Got only bullshit answers. I cannot be 100% sure, as I am not an insider, but my educated guess is: 95% probability this is Scam.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 01:35:02 AM by drays

Creating problems where none exist does not make those mind-created problems real. It is going to take more than *worry* to make problems real objectively. Facts over feelings. The fact is no dumping of PRO (coin) has occurred; no evidence of PRO (team) dumping anything. There is nothing real to worry about. It is clear in PRO's (team) white paper that PRO's (coin) usability matters more to PRO (team) than investors' fears, in my opinion.

-mt

Yep, this is the thinking of a guy who fell from the 20th floor of a skyscraper, but thinks things are still ok: "well I just flew near the floor 5, but everything is still alright, I am fine, why to worry?"  Grin
Anyway, I have no incentive to post here anymore. If you guys are happy, trustful and are not worrying, then it is probably ok.

I warned everybody, many times, showed numbers and the red flags (devs feeding comminity with bullshit instead of answers, is a huge red flag).
Let them screw you, if you want so. I will just post once again after the dump (and/or devs disappearing with ICO money). See you then. Bye.

... this space is not for rent ...
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

-mt

Yep, this is the thinking of a guy who fell from the 20th floor of a skyscraper, but thinks things are still ok: "well I just flew near the floor 5, but everything is still alright, I am fine, why to worry?"  Grin
Anyway, I have no incentive to post here anymore. If you guys are happy, trustful and are not worrying, then it is probably ok.

I warned everybody, many times, show numbers and the red flags (devs feeding comminity with bullshit instead of answers, is a huge read flag).
Let them screw you, if you want so. I will just post once again after the dump (and/or devs disappearing with ICO money). See you then. Bye.

Dev better start to release the tokens and add this to exchange - pay the fee to list it in yobit (where there's a lot of pump & dump shitcoins). Gives time to for dump and get some more BTC before it moons with the impending Bitcoin ETF.
SeeTheThangIs

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

Safety from Escrow

Development for one app is currently happening, and funding is coming solely from the issuer. This app will be ready BEFORE ICO funds are released to the issuer.

www.procommerce.io has the TeamBio.
They will do an interview with Coininterview, and work on a couple more.
These will be Live hangouts on Youtube or Google Hangout.

Once the Wallet and the PRO Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then we will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Dude....

Still no APP
Still no interview(s)?

please define "launch day" date

It seems the terms per the original escrow (quoted above from Sebastian) have not been met as of yet ... what are we to think?

Patriarch/Sebastian please update us if possible

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

Dev better start to release the tokens and add this to exchange - pay the fee to list it in yobit (where there's a lot of pump & dump shitcoins). Gives time to for dump and get some more BTC before it moons with the impending Bitcoin ETF.

I think so, its better start to release on exchange
there are a lot exchange to put PROC like yobit, c-cex, cryptopia, liqui etc

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
SeeTheThangIs

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:47:45 PM

From the Whitepaper:

Section 2.2 (page 5)  "PRO will launch the PRO Rebate Rewards Platform at the same time
that distribution starts."

Section 4 - intro paragraph (page 9) "PRO will launch 4 applications that have a distinct purpose for both
consumers and business owners. The first launch will be the Rebate
Rewards Application at the end of the ICO during the same time
distribution starts.
The Business Solutions Application will be the
second app that will start development in the 2nd Quarter of 2017"

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:55:43 PM

When is signature campaign do to be paid
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:01:14 PM

So the sold coins are 5,000,000, and unsold ones - around 14,995,000,000  Grin

And now the result:

Now folks, do a small excercise - compare 5 millions  to 3.75 billions!!! I am afraid there wont be enough buy orders even at 1 satoshi level to accomodate this epic dump  Shocked

Hilarrious  Grin
You are right but still I think they should burn the unsold coins or distribute them in Airdrop to investors

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:24:31 AM

what's Pro Commerce news ?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

Hello,

We are working on the Rebate Reward app Portals, Distribution will most likely be pushed back a week or so, but rest assured, we will not launch our block chain without the App.
I will also post some pictures of our Modern Wallet tomorrow or Monday.
Just as a reminder, no more bounties are being accepted. Everybody that participated in our Bounty Campaign will receive their coins towards the end of the month.
Thank you for your support, I will keep updating you on this thread.
Many thanks!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

Hello,

We are working on the Rebate Reward app Portals, Distribution will most likely be pushed back a week or so, but rest assured, we will not launch our block chain without the App.
Just as a reminder, no more bounties are being accepted. Everybody that participated in our Bounty Campaign will receive their coins towards the end of the month.
Many thanks!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thanks for the update.Do you have slack channel?I would like to join it if there is any

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

Hello,

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
good job dude, waiting for bounty distribution,, Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: