Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why people do not get Bitcoin.  (Read 37488 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

We need to raise the awareness of bitcoin indeed,but in my opinion the main reason why most people do not get Bitcoin is that they got used to fiat money. Also the so called "herd instinct" shows it's power. When people don't see local shops,merchants and the usual people accepting bitcoin and promoting it they think it is better to stay with their "trusted" banknotes than to risk anything.

At least that's the conception in my country. One idea I have is to get famous and important people use bitcoin. People tend to follow the lead of a more "powerful" man.  Wink
In my country i think the only reason people do not get bitcoin is because they do not know bitcoin at all . Because if you all ready know bitcoin and it's fast transaction, fast increase of value or even it's basic info , there's the time you'll think that you need to use bitcoin and you need to use it in you life. Just do in forum more to know more in bitcoin  and be able to be a part of signature campaign and earn for it. Just work hard and study more on bitcoin to get more reason to get bitcoin.
But those people who do not know about bitcoin do not even about this forum so how will they learn about bitcoin. But if bitcoin users will start a campaign in their local areas in which they will teach to these people about bitcoin and will assist them to use bitcoin and invest their money in bitcoin and in the meanwhile they will also teach them about other ways through which they will earn some bitcoin then they will also come to this forum to learn more about bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

Some country forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin can be used for terorism activity.
That's reasonable since they want protect people from terorist especially ISIS

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:24:37 AM

Some country forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin can be used for terorism activity.

yes bitcoin can be used as the money for the transaction of illegal things. we all know that the official or main currency in the deep web where illegal things happen is bitcoin. bitcoin can also be easily launder by the time it has been sent to a pool. it is hard to trace by the time that happened  so some country do not allow bitcoin as it can cause terrorism and can buy illegal stuffs.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

We need to raise the awareness of bitcoin indeed,but in my opinion the main reason why most people do not get Bitcoin is that they got used to fiat money. Also the so called "herd instinct" shows it's power. When people don't see local shops,merchants and the usual people accepting bitcoin and promoting it they think it is better to stay with their "trusted" banknotes than to risk anything.

At least that's the conception in my country. One idea I have is to get famous and important people use bitcoin. People tend to follow the lead of a more "powerful" man.  Wink
In my country i think the only reason people do not get bitcoin is because they do not know bitcoin at all . Because if you all ready know bitcoin and it's fast transaction, fast increase of value or even it's basic info , there's the time you'll think that you need to use bitcoin and you need to use it in you life. Just do in forum more to know more in bitcoin  and be able to be a part of signature campaign and earn for it. Just work hard and study more on bitcoin to get more reason to get bitcoin.
But those people who do not know about bitcoin do not even about this forum so how will they learn about bitcoin. But if bitcoin users will start a campaign in their local areas in which they will teach to these people about bitcoin and will assist them to use bitcoin and invest their money in bitcoin and in the meanwhile they will also teach them about other ways through which they will earn some bitcoin then they will also come to this forum to learn more about bitcoin.

Honestly there are lots of Bitcoin information scattered in the internet.  And google just need you to input Bitcoin and press search and all the information and links about bitcoin will appear.  They just need some person to tell them and make then curious about Bitcoin and what is Bitcoin about.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:39:16 AM

Most people haven't heard of Bitcoins.
Yeah, the question is why? How can we make more people hear about Bitcoin and also recognize it as what it is. If this is a good thing is another question, but i think Bitcoin could not handle mass adoption.
In the past few days, the demand for money was high because of various economic and political factors worldwide. Increased demand from investors seeking alternative financial assets, which raised the price to above $1000. Such pumps attract attention from journalists and they write about it. People need to be educated about bitcoin. And I think bitcoin has to be on hear much more often to people find out about bitcoin and all possibilities about it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Those people who do not get bitcoin, perhaps, they are lack of knowledge about the information in bitcoin. or even they had an idea still their eyes are closed unto it.

Having bitcoin nowadays not a big deal for bitcoiners. this industry is full of big and small works to earn bitcoin. even a kid can easily earn bitcoins. by joining lots of bounties, social media, facebook. link sharing, signature campaigns etc. these are the small works which can be done easily without any big skills.
and if someone still don't have bitcoin than the only reason is he don't know bitcoin or do not want to have bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

One of the reason why people don't join in or get bitcoins is because of the stability of the bitcoin price, if they don't have any profit using bitcoin they don't join. Also they don't want to buy or invest or use a coin that is being used by "hackers", these are the things that I usually hear.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

People dont get bitcoin because it looks realy fishy. The price looks too good to be true, so people judge it by caution statement "if it looks too good its propably is".
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

It is because they are poor knowledge in bitcoin. And some are not open minded in this type of opportunity in online business even they saw the proofs to their friends and others etc. In short, they are closed minded, or feared of trying to use bitcoin. and lastly maybe they are blinded in the good concept and system of bitcoin.
Yes those people are poor knowledge . Those people that believe in bitcoin are open-minded while the other not believe is not open minded . Did not know what is bitcoin gives opportunity to us to earn money where ever you are.

Different people have different thinking, but majority is unknown by bitcoin. Because they don't know about what is bitcoin? It is a big reason, and secondly when they know about bitcoin than they have no trust on it. But later on they will be a part of bitcoin's members.
The core of this issue is the trust of the community, if the community believes in the bitcoin,
believes bitcoin can make money, they will try to get it. But if they don't trust about that, they will do not get bitcoiin.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

One of the reason why people don't join in or get bitcoins is because of the stability of the bitcoin price, if they don't have any profit using bitcoin they don't join. Also they don't want to buy or invest or use a coin that is being used by "hackers", these are the things that I usually hear.
it may aslo be a reason ut i think the main reason is that bitcoin is still not too much introduce in most of the areas and that is the reason that still people are not using bitcoin there. i am hopeful that once they will get aware of the benefit of bitcoin, then they will certainly be using bitcoin like other people.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the one of the most important innovation for the use of fiats and credit cards. But there will be always some people who doesn't accept the novelty and the innovations easily. This is not bitcoin is useless. This is because of this kind of people.
the.jack20

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-

You're right. In particular, we must advertise bitcoin from our social media accounts. We need to inform our friends about bitcoin.
Maybe viral advertisements can be prepared. Videos can be created that will appeal to people.
Everyone in this forum will only need to regularly post information messages about the bitcoin from their social media accounts.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:32:04 PM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-

You're right. In particular, we must advertise bitcoin from our social media accounts. We need to inform our friends about bitcoin.
Maybe viral advertisements can be prepared. Videos can be created that will appeal to people.
Everyone in this forum will only need to regularly post information messages about the bitcoin from their social media accounts.
Not everyone care about it, only those who have a big investment will do it for their interest. I believe even if our effort is not that strong, there are business nowadays who already accepts bitcoin and they have already made a good advertisement in the online world. In addition, altcoins are doing a great job for making bitcoin as their reference in advertising, everyone who knows their asset will surely know about bitcoin.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

I would tend to think that it is being used for this reason anyway, for I would think if you make it more forbidden, it would be more used for bad things.  Why would someone want to use something that everyone uses instead of that one thing not to many people use.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀