Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why people do not get Bitcoin.  (Read 37487 times)
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

Knowing all about bitcoin is hard but you can easily use it if you know how it works like the basic things. Only very few people knows about it here in country too. They don't believe that there are really ways of making money online.
It is not that difficult to know all the technical aspects of bitcoin as you can get everything possible online about it and since it is an open source software you could understand the code it is a pretty easy subject but what i do not understand is how the price structure moves and how there is a pump and dump scheme.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-

the music has been tainted by the noise of the blocksize debate.

Let's solve the noise first before we focus on the music.
I guess that we have an alternative aside from the noise. We can make the other people hear the "music" or make the music louder by increasing its popularity, the acceptance of Businesses is a key for Bitcoin's success in terms of extending its coverage that there is an internet money that exist. Making it louder presumes that the demand will carry the users to invite more users to use Bitcoin all we need is one leader and a follower to make Bitcoin be heard by all.
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

The simple reason is, that they do not know or are not interested in bitcoin.

Because, that's why a people does not get bitcoin.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:47:42 PM

The reason why people do not bitcoin was they're interested to know what it is. Secondly, they are afraid that will fail to make profit into bitcoin and they don't want to be rejected by their friends or love ones, 3rd is its just really don't have any ideas in bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

We are truly living in the future, and those that cannot see it are cavemen,

Don't be like that, people that aren't into bitcoin can't be consider as cavemen. They are just probably not being reached by things about bitcoin. So they don't know why bitcoin is a good currency and investment. But once they had enough knowledge about it probably they are the ones that will voluntarily ask someone about it.

Very true. I once tried to explain What Bitcoin is to one of my senior who is also a finance guy and till now, even after 1 month he haven't understood how bitcoin is created. I hope he will get the concept one day.  Smiley

What? For real? As far as I know, most of the finance guy when it comes to money matters they are going to talk about it and it will catch their attention. Well poor people, they really don't have an insight for this matter that it can help them one day when it comes to finances, just leave them alone, we're all happy what's happening now.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:24:53 PM

Art is how we decorate space. Music is how we decorate time.
--This is the quote I've read years ago. Some people are more convinced when they are witnessing, feeling, seeing something. Especially when it comes to money convincing people based on what they've heard is hard these days. We are decorated by the products of paper money nowadays. We can buy anything if we have lots of it. Just like music Bitcoin travels in spectrum. You can't see it but you know that it's there. But music has many kinds of categories metal, hard metal, country etc. And I think these categories are the misconceptions we thought about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is versatile it is up to us on how we will use it, same as music. But I know for sure is that like music it produces sound. We can't blame them because I know that they are hearing the sound. A calling that we might ignore or accept. All we have to do is listen.

The problem is, if we have a chance to listen.

I admit that I missed that chance, many of us missed that and thats a very regrettable moment. But I think thats the reason why there is such things as development and changes through time. Lets take this scenario: what if during the first year of bitcoin it became a trend worldwide and many people invest on it? Do you think that bitcoin will be the different that time? Even if we are early birds if there are so many people that knows bitcoin that time too, the situation will be the same. The price will expand so does the market cap. The development through the last years and the piles of arguments and opinions and the born of altcoins lead us to what we are now. We must accept that there are people who got to these field first and that's okie. That chance to listen has been passed through a lot of people then to us and im thankful for that.

We missed out during the first day of mining of Bitcoin, we also missed out during the first week, month, and year of Bitcoin, even the first 4 years.  You cannot listen to something that you cannot hear.  So how can you hope for people to know about Bitcoin when even in their glossary of word, Bitcoin does not appear?  the information needs to be passed to be able for others to listen or go with the music.
As I said its a process, the echoes and the sounds of society make the music that bitcoin brings. Its on the individual itself is the problem when he heard the sound and he chose to ignore it. No matter how loud and no matter what explanation we did to people if they are not interested then they will not work, at least we tried to share the information. Our hard work is worth more than that, don't sweat on them. The availability of internet is there, if they are not into it then what i can say is " That's just being lazy ".

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

The reason why people do not bitcoin was they're interested to know what it is. Secondly, they are afraid that will fail to make profit into bitcoin and they don't want to be rejected by their friends or love ones, 3rd is its just really don't have any ideas in bitcoin.
It's some of this, but it's also a lot of the complexities of Bitcoin being something that scares new people away. Not many people are that technically literate (believe it or not in this day and age) and they have a lot more of a focus on simplicity and convenience rather than trying to take a small leap of faith and try something new.
Apple and Macs made everything a lot worse than it should be, since they have such an idiot-proof design behind them. Old Windows definitely encouraged technical literacy, but it would also make sense as to why the internet became such a normalized thing. It got simple and people figured out how to use it.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:49:42 AM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

“The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.”

Look into the eyes.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:58:12 AM

Correct, people did not know what is bitcoin and did not know that we can make money in bitcoin. I think no reason will people ignore bitcoin if they already know this crypto currency. That is why much better to have more advertisements to make more people aware in digital currency that will be useful in the future.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

Correct, people did not know what is bitcoin and did not know that we can make money in bitcoin. I think no reason will people ignore bitcoin if they already know this crypto currency. That is why much better to have more advertisements to make more people aware in digital currency that will be useful in the future.
People can be aware if they will take effort the moment they heard about bitcoin, we can always educate ourselves using the online world as we can see a lot of relevant information that could help us to fully understand bitcoin. If people are not interested, we cannot do anything about it, we only attract those potential adopters and those we feel bitcoin can help their lives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:09:16 AM

I think the main reason is that a lot of people don't know about bitcoin the lack of information. I see in Asian countries, people have no awareness about bitcoin, also most of the other crypto currencies, they people don't know about them.
That's why bitcoin has limited circle. Also people have no trust on bitcoin, they need time to trust on bitcoin. But i think in the coming 5 years mostly people know about it and the time has been started that people want to know about bitcoin.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

before i dont know about bitcoin until my sister explain about bitcoin to me.
after i know i still dont get the bitcoin because dont know how to get it.
so, the reason why people do not bitcoin is they dont know about that and they dont know how to get it.
and the solusition is we must share about bitcoin to others people so they know it
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

And also skepticism. This is a new thing for them so they have many reservations. Just give them time and I am sure they will adapt this new digital currencies. I swear if they see many people uses bitcoin in their places surely they will hop in.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

And also skepticism. This is a new thing for them so they have many reservations. Just give them time and I am sure they will adapt this new digital currencies. I swear if they see many people uses bitcoin in their places surely they will hop in.
i agree , and another things in their thinking that bitcoin is impossible thing so they would not use bitcoin Smiley
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

Another reason is that people have many other options that they can use. Bitcoin, as a currency, still lacks the huge number of accepting merchants to make it a viable option for your daily shopping needs, especially for physical shops and stores. Now if that changes in the next few years, people are going to get used to seeing signages of bitcoin in shops and that will eventually arouse their curiosity about what bitcoin is and what it can do.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Well as a newbie I was almost given up in the search on how to get a bitcoin, initially when I started I was really disappointed by the small amount of satoshis I was getting from faucets but with determination I was able to get this site which enlighten me more on how to get Bitcoins.
The first time I know bitcoin I use the faucet for my main income yeah I had to try hard this time at least I get satoshi 10k per day. but it all made me know more about bitcoin as I keep working hard Cheesy
I know the feelings that you had it before, because when I started here I also did bitcoin faucets every 1 hour, and I patiently accumulated it until I reached 10k to 15k sats a day, just for me to have a bitcoin balance into my bitcoin wallet address. So I maybe able to do some trade in the exchange site. 
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

Well as a newbie I was almost given up in the search on how to get a bitcoin, initially when I started I was really disappointed by the small amount of satoshis I was getting from faucets but with determination I was able to get this site which enlighten me more on how to get Bitcoins.
The first time I know bitcoin I use the faucet for my main income yeah I had to try hard this time at least I get satoshi 10k per day. but it all made me know more about bitcoin as I keep working hard Cheesy
I know the feelings that you had it before, because when I started here I also did bitcoin faucets every 1 hour, and I patiently accumulated it until I reached 10k to 15k sats a day, just for me to have a bitcoin balance into my bitcoin wallet address. So I maybe able to do some trade in the exchange site. 

In order to accumulate bitcoins on cranes, you need a lot of time and patience, but many start with this and then start to develop further.
Bitwah

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

1 Bitcoin is $1500. I would rather invest in something else. Its very costly.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

music.'

i agreed awareness is the key for it to grow but not everyone have time or they dont really care
but i think when the merchant and some local shop support and start to accept bitcoin
they will start to think , compare and accept it also even they dont want to

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

The older generation simply does not trust him and believes that the bubble will soon burst. Many did not even hear about bitcoin. And some poorly developed countries do not have a stable Internet for using this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: