Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why people do not get Bitcoin.  (Read 37486 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:27:11 PM

I think the reason why people don't really get bitcoin is because they aren't really interested in it.
It is pretty much obvious and bitcoin is becoming trending right now so if they aren't still getting into bitcoin that is because they don't really want to be in it.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

I think the reason why people don't really get bitcoin is because they aren't really interested in it.
It is pretty much obvious and bitcoin is becoming trending right now so if they aren't still getting into bitcoin that is because they don't really want to be in it.

No, I don't think so and I think they are not getting into bitcoins only because they don't have sound knowledge of bitcoins and many of them have not even heard about bitcoins yet so we cannot expect them to start using or earning bitcoins and they will start using it only if we someone teaches them in proper way.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Many peoples are dont know about Bitcoins. we have to spread benfits of using Bitcoins. i started to share my thoughts on bitcoins to my friends and relatives. Now they are showing  intrest on Bitcoins. Please share ur thoughts  to ur family members and also to ur friends. 
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

Many peoples are dont know about Bitcoins. we have to spread benfits of using Bitcoins. i started to share my thoughts on bitcoins to my friends and relatives. Now they are showing  intrest on Bitcoins. Please share ur thoughts  to ur family members and also to ur friends. 
No problem. I share with everyone who shows interest in bitcoin, but almost all say that it is too difficult to understand. In addition, there are enough offers to earn bitcoins and earn 5 dollars a day even with the prospect that someday they will be 10 dollars they don't want.
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:50:24 PM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-
most of people just afraid of new things and it takes time;D

Thats the best answer a lot older people I speak don't want to know anything about it. Soon they can't avoid it anymore just like a mobile cellphone.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:14:49 PM

that is very good to hear, i think those people who do not know about bitcoin cannot understand the importance of bitcoin, we need to tell them the importance of bitcoin and hope that it will have great impact on their lives if they will start using bitcoin.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

The main reason why people do not get bitcoin is because they dont trust it. And sometimes age and generation matters too, the more people being oriented the more get involved. For example in rural areas internet is very limited and not so known to many and traditional transactions is always the best options its hard to replace traditional currency.

Maybe time will come that more people can be aware of the benefits of using bitcoins, but its all about time.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

We cannot blame them for not hearing the amazing music because People have trust issues with internet money, they would like to see cash in their accounts instead having bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a fraud but not. As we , bitcoin lovers must promote bitcoin properly to people.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:35:48 AM

i think that people don't know about bitcoin because there is a few place that introduce bitcoin into public and people still thinking that bitcoin is just a part of internet and maybe they don't know that bitcoin can be a way for them to make money. the other reason is they don't care about bitcoin and they don't think that bitcoin is new technology that will helped them to make money.
Well, there are lots of reasons why people do not get bitcoin.In addition to that, some people do not get bitcoin because they don’t know how to use and they don’t have any idea what bitcoin.I think why people do not get bitcoin because they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and they don’t have any interest in bitcoin.
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:16:45 AM

I think a nice way to increase "the music" would be to push big organisations to use BTC as payment.

• Amnesty international (and all other organisations like this): Won´t hurt them to accept payment in Bitcoin and it would be free advertisement for BTC
  • Starting some petitions for companies (amazon might be to big for the beginning), but other internet companies could be convinced to accept them. If they are accepted many people will consider using it
  • Accpet btc yourself, not only via the interent, but f.e. if you are a student and do private tutoring you could print "Bitcoin accpeted" on your ad

[could be your ad]
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

i think that people don't know about bitcoin because there is a few place that introduce bitcoin into public and people still thinking that bitcoin is just a part of internet and maybe they don't know that bitcoin can be a way for them to make money. the other reason is they don't care about bitcoin and they don't think that bitcoin is new technology that will helped them to make money.
Well, there are lots of reasons why people do not get bitcoin.In addition to that, some people do not get bitcoin because they don’t know how to use and they don’t have any idea what bitcoin.I think why people do not get bitcoin because they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and they don’t have any interest in bitcoin.
I think a lot of propaganda still needs to be done for the bitcoins to reach masses. Those who may have heard about it but didn't make any effort to get it is just because bitcoin hasn't been explained to them in simple non technical language.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sakatomo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

The issue is with bitcoin being different than what regular people can think of and hence it taking time to become regular to them, and a part of that is due to the media in the beginning covering bitcoin as some sort of criminals currency.
IMO it's something different between one person and the other, some are more likely to understand a PC-based anonymous currency and some just aren't.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

music.'

Not everyone is ready to listen and dance to the bitcoin tune that is one of the many reasons why they do not get bitcoin

and even the merchants themselves have not put much effort to play the tune for others to dance but we slowly getting there
Why do you even care if he don't want to invest in bitcoin. Everyone has his right to choose his path. If a one has no interest in bitcoin, why do you even force them to? If we force them to listen to us by giving our justification, they aren't gonna listen. There is only one reason "Fear”. Fear to lose everything.  They think that investing in bitcoin is a foolish idea of drowning their own wealth. Online merchants should start accepting bitcoin at large scale and governments should declare it a legal to make bitcoin gain interest in public's life.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

Many people do not know about Bitcoin. Many people do not even care about it. They think there are many risks in bitcoin. If they are afraid to invest in Bitcoin, there is a loss. They are ignorant about Bitcoin But bitcoin enough money to earn. It can be invested safely.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

There are several reasons. Some people didn't about bitcoin, some are not interested to invest and some people are afraid of advanced technology. Like this, many reasons are there, we can't judge.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

Many people do not know about Bitcoin. Many people do not even care about it. They think there are many risks in bitcoin. If they are afraid to invest in Bitcoin, there is a loss. They are ignorant about Bitcoin But bitcoin enough money to earn. It can be invested safely.
Exactly! In addition to that, one thing that is highlighted one is the trust. Everything starts in trusting to whatever the case may impose. Regardless of the information about bitcoin,investment or its risks, if someone is truly interested, despite the fact that it may lose some amount and if the person is not business minded for sure he won't take any risk at all. However, if the person is really in need of income then he has to take the opportunity. If it doesn't work to him then he has to choose freely to other opportunities that offer for his desire. So that's it, trust is important to any circumstances why people do not get bitcoin.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

There are several reasons. Some people didn't about bitcoin, some are not interested to invest and some people are afraid of advanced technology. Like this, many reasons are there, we can't judge.
but to me i think people like to use bitcoin. but those people who do not have any good information about bitcoin therefore they are not giving more preference to bitcoin. i am sure when they will introduce to bitcoin in a good way then they will surely start using bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

but to me i think people like to use bitcoin. but those people who do not have any good information about bitcoin therefore they are not giving more preference to bitcoin. i am sure when they will introduce to bitcoin in a good way then they will surely start using bitcoin.
yes that is right, those people who do not have knowledge about bitcoin they will not give preference to bitcoin. people like to take interest in such things where they feel some profit, I am sure that if they will get information about bitcoin and if they will know about bitcoin in a proper way then they will surely start using bitcoin and will get profit from it. they just need to introduce bitcoin to them in a good way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: