Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38323 times)
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 05:11:32 AM

How about social network campaign, article and youtube bounty sir???

Lehnelora,

We have all of that right here: Bitcointalk Thread.

-Andrew Penn
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

any bounty another translation dev
signature campaign or social media campaign (twitter and facebook campaign)
Signature campaign will start first or second week of IPO.
I will update everyone on a article/blog bounty soon.
Those are the bounties that we have in mind right now but I'm working on the idea of other bounties other than that.

Sincerely, SparkIt, Project Manager.

Please update us about the blog bounty. I'm interested to create one later.  I'm joining your twitter and facebook as well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

It is good to see the campaigns, we will try, but if the ICO fails, you won't pay the bounty, is it correct?

CyanFox,

If the IPO fails then we will pay the BTC bounty for the Signature campaigns.
We will begin the BTC signature campaign once we get some funds from the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
Nice there's some of the ICO not paying the participants after their work even in BTC  when the ICO failed which is bad experience to us good thing  you clear it. When you plan to open a signature campaign?
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

joined signature campaign ASC, in fact my english is very bad with campaign manager lutpin very strict regulations, but will try my best, hopefully manager lutpin accept my invitation to join in the campaign and wish you success ico.tank you

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 12:28:07 PM by SparkIt

any bounty another translation dev
signature campaign or social media campaign (twitter and facebook campaign)
Signature campaign will start first or second week of IPO.
I will update everyone on a article/blog bounty soon.
Those are the bounties that we have in mind right now but I'm working on the idea of other bounties other than that.

Sincerely, SparkIt, Project Manager.

Please update us about the blog bounty. I'm interested to create one later.  I'm joining your twitter and facebook as well.

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
SparkIt

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.
specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

As I understand the initial price will be 0.0001 BTC and then it will gradually grow?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
SparkIt

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

As I understand the initial price will be 0.0001 BTC and then it will gradually grow?
Yes, exactly!

This graph explains it very well:
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:50:53 AM

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.
Thanks. I am pleased with your answer. After these words, your project becomes more attractive to me. I think will be the right decision to invest a certain amount.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
SparkIt

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Thanks. I am pleased with your answer. After these words, your project becomes more attractive to me. I think will be the right decision to invest a certain amount.
I'm happy you like the project, if we can help you in any way let me know!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

I don't have much information about the project presently, I downloaded the whitepaper but I have not read it, the involvement of Lupin makes me take it serious and will certainly add it to my investment plan.

I have a question, why do you go for IPO and not the normal ICO term we are used to?
AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

I don't have much information about the project presently, I downloaded the whitepaper but I have not read it, the involvement of Lupin makes me take it serious and will certainly add it to my investment plan.

I have a question, why do you go for IPO and not the normal ICO term we are used to?

Thepo1m,

Ascendancy is not just another Cryptocurrency, it's a crypto-framework and the term ICO [Initial Coin Offering] does not relay the fact that it is more than just a cryptocurrency.
That is why we chose to use the term IPO [Initial Public Offering] since our investors are investing into a Framework and a new currency.

We really like to look into the smaller details when we are working with Ascendancy because every little thing counts. Smiley

I hope this answer is sufficient enough,
Andrew Penn
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.

Synthgauge,

Our proposal would most likely vary depending on how much funding we end up getting. But, our true plan is to try and create Ascendancy no matter what.
We have the developers that we need to create it and we have already started work on it.

I'm pretty sure that there are some people already willing to invest in our 'shitcoin', but I'd prefer you to reference it as a 'shit-framework' since it's not just a coin.

We happen to know exactly what we're talking about and we're happy to answer any developmental based inquiries that you may have, unless you in-fact do not know what you're talking about? Nevertheless, if you'd like to have an actually intelligable discussion about Ascendancy, you may join us on Slack or perhaps provide us with some reasonable queries. Otherwise, I don't think you're helping anyone by posting in this thread.

-Andrew Penn
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed?
To everyone interested in building decentralized applications with ease.We're providing a framework which would take seconds to launch your own sidechained  dapps.

I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
If we don't get any investors,we would still continue the hard work on the project we're putting right now.Stop hating what you don't understand.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:41:56 PM

Thepo1m,

Ascendancy is not just another Cryptocurrency, it's a crypto-framework and the term ICO [Initial Coin Offering] does not relay the fact that it is more than just a cryptocurrency.
That is why we chose to use the term IPO [Initial Public Offering] since our investors are investing into a Framework and a new currency.

We really like to look into the smaller details when we are working with Ascendancy because every little thing counts. Smiley

I hope this answer is sufficient enough,
Andrew Penn

I really liked the idea of yours not using ICO and using IPO word and it is actually from the equity market from fiat currency exchanges , this is unique idea just like ICONOMI is going to start the index fund like mutual fund.

I will surely keep watching your upgrades and if possible i will invest also.

Best of luck for your project
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

-Andrew Penn

I think they have already Escrow for the IPO. So in the first place nothing wrong will go and even if it does, Escrow is always there to protect people. Seeing the Dev commitment and their marketing campaign, we can see this project to be a good one.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Can I ask something about the date starting of your signature campaign? Together with the social media campaign too like facebook, twiter, and etc.?
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

Can I ask something about the date starting of your signature campaign? Together with the social media campaign too like facebook, twiter, and etc.?

Signature Campaign has already been started and believe me its a good one. Here is the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755478.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: