Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38317 times)
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

Is this project only provide signature ICO, which is held by this project, there is nothing to add signatures with Bitcoin payments .. ?? Smiley
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
I'm not going to sell the house and car to invest here. I risk so that it is ready to lose. I'm a big boy, you do not have to worry about me. All this is a great game like poker, somewhere lost penny, somewhere got the big prize.
I did not call anywhere to invest, it's my life and I do what I want. I'll follow up on this topic and if I do not like it then I'll go from here.
In any case, do not make hasty conclusions, just see what happens.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

If you need a professional translation of your thread (website, white paper), I can do it.
My thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630074
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:03:33 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 11:47:04 PM by SparkIt

SparkIt

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:30:37 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 03:04:03 PM by SparkIt

Don't forget to join our Slack!
https://ascendancy.io/#/slack

Here's a countdown until IPO start!
p2607

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:53:33 PM

Will join the Slack later Smiley Dutch translations are almost finished Wink
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:26:32 AM

It does look like its a Lisk clone. Whether or not, its still a platform which can function just like the rest where assets can be created.
How different is ASC from lisk and rise? There weren't much development from the two even after months, will ASC have?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:31:42 AM

It does look like its a Lisk clone. Whether or not, its still a platform which can function just like the rest where assets can be created.
How different is ASC from lisk and rise? There weren't much development from the two even after months, will ASC have?

As said before, it's not a LISK clone. The core will be built from scratch, and not cloned from any altcoin. I believe we are planning to make a graphic showing the differences between ASC and LISK. We do plan to be actively developing ASC though.

If you need a professional translation of your thread (website, white paper), I can do it.

Russian is already reserved. Thanks for your offer though!

taking a break - expect delayed responses
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

As said before, it's not a LISK clone. The core will be built from scratch, and not cloned from any altcoin. I believe we are planning to make a graphic showing the differences between ASC and LISK. We do plan to be actively developing ASC though.

What is the first asset that will come after the platform is successfully created? I certainly can't see this happening as early as Q1 of this year.
Can you agree that ASC, will likely compete the rest of the platform such as ETH, WAVES, LISK and RISE?
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

So what's the first exchanger that ready to sell ASC ?

What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
I'm not going to sell the house and car to invest here. I risk so that it is ready to lose. I'm a big boy, you do not have to worry about me. All this is a great game like poker, somewhere lost penny, somewhere got the big prize.
I did not call anywhere to invest, it's my life and I do what I want. I'll follow up on this topic and if I do not like it then I'll go from here.
In any case, do not make hasty conclusions, just see what happens.

Not all people do something bad , this project have their own unique way and it will compete other well-known altcoin on the future
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

On what platform will work blockchain? It will be Ethereum, NXT, Bitshares or something new?
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

POPULOUS

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

On what platform will work blockchain? It will be Ethereum, NXT, Bitshares or something new?
Look at the first post of this topic. Cool

SparkIt

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:04:36 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 02:40:20 PM by SparkIt

What is the first asset that will come after the platform is successfully created? I certainly can't see this happening as early as Q1 of this year.
Can you agree that ASC, will likely compete the rest of the platform such as ETH, WAVES, LISK and RISE?
Here's our roadmap:

The IPO will be on-going through Q1, leading towards Q2.
Ascendancy is planned to be ready for release Q4 2017/Q1 2018, it takes time for serious projects especially ones that includes 'two projects' in one. With two projects I refer to creating both a currency and a framework.
I personally think we'll give those projects you mentioned a good run for their money!

Ascendancy is written from scratch, we're not copying any other project.  Smiley
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Hey, I was just wondering whether you guys will have any extra bonus if we purchase ASC tokens on the very first day of the ICO?

Thank You
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

Hey, I was just wondering whether you guys will have any extra bonus if we purchase ASC tokens on the very first day of the ICO?

Thank You

Anarchy101,

Sorry but there will be no bonus for purchasing ASC tokens on the first day.
However, the price of ASC tokens during the first week will be the lowest of all time during the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

So what's the first exchanger that ready to sell ASC ?

Relax and enjoy journey. There s no need to rush the things. This is a very particular moment in crypto world, a lot of especulation going on with the bitcoin and alts, pure manipulation. I prefer a stady grow based on development.
Tasty Potato

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

Hey there, good to see something different from coutless skinny~shady altcoins ICOs   Cool

I joined, or at least gave the info, signature campaign, and reading the promo graphics I have a question.
Could you provide some specifics to the this line: "Users who join the campaign during the first two week well get a loyalty bonus if they are active during the whole campaign"?
Are you talking about the weekly distributed ASC bounties for writing >15 posts a week or something else?

Is there a way to see if I am enlisted? What happens if + when my rank is upped during the campaign, whome and how to bother  Cheesy

Recently I wrote to 'contact@ascendancy.io' but got no reply atm, is the person who checks it one from this forum?

hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

already read all about ASC very intresting with the target ICO is minimum of 4,800,000 ASC sold.
that the same only -+500 BTC right ?
I believe this project will be very easy to succeed with this target ICO
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:13:40 PM

already read all about ASC very intresting with the target ICO is minimum of 4,800,000 ASC sold.
that the same only -+500 BTC right ?
I believe this project will be very easy to succeed with this target ICO

You are correct, that is our minimum target.
We do however expect Ascendancy to exceed that but only time will tell.

-Andrew Penn
SparkIt

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:21:54 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 11:43:35 PM by SparkIt

Hey there, good to see something different from coutless skinny~shady altcoins ICOs   Cool

I joined, or at least gave the info, signature campaign, and reading the promo graphics I have a question.
Could you provide some specifics to the this line: "Users who join the campaign during the first two week well get a loyalty bonus if they are active during the whole campaign"?
Are you talking about the weekly distributed ASC bounties for writing >15 posts a week or something else?

Is there a way to see if I am enlisted? What happens if + when my rank is upped during the campaign, whome and how to bother  Cheesy

Recently I wrote to 'contact@ascendancy.io' but got no reply atm, is the person who checks it one from this forum?

Hi!
If you join during week 1 or week 2 of the IPO and then you're active (you keep your signature and you keep posting etc) you'll receive a bonus at the end of the signature campaign! You will receive the bonus in ASC (even though phase 2 of the Signature Campaign is paid in BTC).

Lutpin will update spreadsheet soon and then you will all be able to see if you're approved.
If your rank is upped, contact Lutpin.

I can't find any recent e-mail, you can forward the e-mail to sparkit@ascendancy.io in case you have any questions in addition to those you asked here.

Sincerely,
Axel aka SparkIt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: