Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38323 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

joined Ascendancy slack sir

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

I would like to reserve the Croatian language translation.
Croatian translation is yours, feel free to start translating! Remember, no google translate!  Wink
PSD Files here
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

Glad to be a part of this campaign,this is the kind of campaign that i want to get in after the last one that went off,good potential in the market and with good features I'm looking forward to the success of this venture may the ico be a success..

icorating

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Ascendancy is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/38/Ascendancy.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

Glad to be a part of this campaign,this is the kind of campaign that i want to get in after the last one that went off,good potential in the market and with good features I'm looking forward to the success of this venture may the ico be a success..

It took me 2 seconds to catch ur first sentence and realize that u are a shilling noob. U dont really support this campaign, u dont own this asset, and u dont belong here, moreover, if u read up on terms and conditions u would of known that access to this thread is limited to folks older than 21.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

This one looks cool!
Hey dev, any ongoing apps?
I'd like to see what kind of apps can people build here.
Right now,the framework is in the development process.With using the framework,you can pretty much deploy your apps on all the platforms that support native or hybrid JavaScript.We're are equally excited to see the apps that would be built using our framework.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Hello all,

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Ascendancy is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/38/Ascendancy.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

It's great that you have added to the ICO afford it. Often I use your site, but I can not understand why not all the projects you assign rating score? It is very important to know what is actually the level of risk to participate in another ICO. More experienced users have the information on their own and can determine risks, but for beginners it is most important information.
SparkIt

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

Hello all,

Hello!
Great, thank you! We're all glad to hear about this! In case you have any questions don't hesitate asking us.

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
Project Manager
SparkIt

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:31:08 PM

Less than four days now!

Am I the only one here that will explode soon? I can't wait any longer!
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

Please remember if you have any questions at all you can Join Our Slack!
All of our Team Members are active here so you can always join the discussion!

We do use a lot of private channels for Business
purposes and what's happening behind the scenes, but we will
gladly reply to any messages that you may have about Ascendancy.

-Andrew Penn
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

no bounty here?
AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

no bounty here?

Hello Powerfull,

Please refer to our Campaigns List for more information regarding our Signature Campaign, Article Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Translation Bounties, and more.

-Andrew Penn
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

Really i have gone through all your campaign really you are dealing with one of the best escrow in bitcointalkforum, i am very much interested about your project, so when are you going to start your IPO,waiting for it.

AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

Really i have gone through all your campaign really you are dealing with one of the best escrow in bitcointalkforum, i am very much interested about your project, so when are you going to start your IPO,waiting for it.

BTC_1856,

Our IPO starts on Jan 27, 2017 at 20:00 GMT, which is approximately 3 and a half days from now.
You'll be able to sign up on our website at that time and create an account.

We will be accepting Bitcoin payments along with Shapeshift integration for alternate currencies.

-Andrew Penn
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

BTC_1856,

Our IPO starts on Jan 27, 2017 at 20:00 GMT, which is approximately 3 and a half days from now.

We will be accepting Bitcoin payments along with Shapeshift integration for alternate currencies.

-Andrew Penn

You ICO will be starting very soon, but take into account the bullish bitcoin price, I think your project will fail, you won't raise 500 BTC, unless you set the threshold lower.
Btc_1856

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

BTC_1856,

-Andrew Penn

Very interesting to know about it please can you share me the link where i am going to register. What are the other alternate currencies you are going to accept, how can it be calculated.

AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

Very interesting to know about it please can you share me the link where i am going to register. What are the other alternate currencies you are going to accept, how can it be calculated.

BTC_1856,

You will be registering at https://ascendancy.io/#/api, currently it redirects to our main page.
But once the IPO is live, you'll be able to see our IPO page and create an account.

We will be accepting all the Cryptos listed here: https://shapeshift.io/getcoins

-Andrew Penn
AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:20:15 AM

You ICO will be starting very soon, but take into account the bullish bitcoin price, I think your project will fail, you won't raise 500 BTC, unless you set the threshold lower.

Wavespump,

The value of Ascendancy should be worth even more than that of Lisk even though their price is higher than ours.
Lisk offered double the amount of tokens for their IPO.

Our price is set based on the amount of ASC we are offering in the IPO.

We have no plans on changing the price or amount of ASC offered, it's already set in stone.

-Andrew Penn
Btc_1856

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

BTC_1856,

You will be registering at https://ascendancy.io/#/api, currently it redirects to our main page.
But once the IPO is live, you'll be able to see our IPO page and create an account.

We will be accepting all the Cryptos listed here: https://shapeshift.io/getcoins

-Andrew Penn

I am very eager to know how this going to work for Ascendancy project accepting all other major currency also. But the given site is not working properly back ground you coder is working may be https://shapeshift.io/getcoins?

AscendancyTeam

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

I am very eager to know how this going to work for Ascendancy project accepting all other major currency also. But the given site is not working properly back ground you coder is working may be https://shapeshift.io/getcoins?

BTC_1856,

Which site are you saying 'is not working properly'?

Basically, what our website will do is retrieve the list of currencies that ShapeShift accepts.
Then it will provide an address for the Alternate Currency to be sent to which will then be converted into Bitcoin by ShapeShift and sent to your Ascendancy account's Bitcoin address.

-Andrew Penn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: