Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38323 times)
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

If we can get information about this page http://dev.ascendancy.io/users/sign_in from GitHub.It was a private Git-Labo repo which was paid by raldrige.Considering he would have used his Debit/Credit card for the payment,it will be easier to track him.

Now that we know the identities, there is nowhere they can hide.

These aren't crafty Eastern European hackers (who I would have guessed it would be) - they are college kids in Indiana.  This guy exposed his true identity through slack, thus fucking over him AND all his friends.

Time to come clean boys.  Fast N' Furious days are over. 
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:23:35 AM

If we can get information about this page http://dev.ascendancy.io/users/sign_in from GitHub.It was a private Git-Labo repo which was paid by raldrige.Considering he would have used his Debit/Credit card for the payment,it will be easier to track him.

Now that we know the identities, there is nowhere they can hide.

These aren't crafty Eastern European hackers (who I would have guessed it would be) - they are college kids in Indiana.  This guy exposed his true identity through slack, thus fucking over him AND all his friends.

Time to come clean boys.  Fast N' Furious days are over.  

I'd use https://www.fbi.gov/tips and give all the info collected so far let the FBI guys take over from there - $80,000 is a lot of money. And I even did translation for Ascendancy (stupid me) - feel bad for superwoot know him from Ark slack. This kind of scams give bad rap to the whole crypto world - I truly hope police/FBI or whatever authority is responsible for this kind of things catch this guys and make an example of them so the next time someone will think twice before thinking they are on top of the world and can run away with it.

BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

Yeah man, this shit makes me sick in the stomach. Through my whole career of working online ive always worked with upfront payment. This is my first 'crypto project I was a part of and it turned out to be a scam. Well, lesson learnt for me, stay away from IPO / ICO projects. I'll stick to freelance work in the crypto community, TAKING PAYMENTS UP FRONT. I feel very bad for all those scammed and affected by these two scsmmers, I really hope we see them in prison soon. I'm sure some investors will happily invest into turning these scammers lives up side down in prison for good.
Yours sincerely
Superwoot
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:46:59 AM

Consider yourself lucky, bud, for you haven't been part of my investigation. No need to send me anything. You'll sleep good tonight, at least not having to worry about me.
You don't have to investigate.You can just ask and I will give you the information myself. Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:48:17 AM

Consider yourself lucky, bud, for you haven't been part of my investigation. No need to send me anything. You'll sleep good tonight, at least not having to worry about me.
You don't have to investigate.You can just ask and I will give you the information myself. Smiley

Not asking nor not looking. You're cool. Pass whatever along to any others who've been harmed seeking satisfaction or perhaps to get that neg trust corrected.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

Shit happen again , i think those scammers also responsible for Declouds in the past , same graphic and thinking ? now they must return whatever has been taken from the two shit project back to the investors .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
malcovixeffect

Merit: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:09:05 AM

Shit happen again , i think those scammers also responsible for Declouds in the past , same graphic and thinking ? now they must return whatever has been taken from the two shit project back to the investors .

The elaborate scammer can fool escrows, like Declouds, you are right good recall, maybe they are the same peoson behind the scams. People should call police, catch the scammer, and sue him.
sosmore

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:10:14 AM

I spent Nxt\monero\btc\ppc\blk Total of about 5 BTC
fuck. I wanna kill him
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:15:19 AM

sorry guys, so much new messages, cant find info , how you find out that its scam, please give me link to read, ty
and if it is scam, hope you will find that batstards and punish, anyway, gl with situation and please give me a link to read

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
mortrimley

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

His profile, wasn't sure if it was posted already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343948
malcovixeffect

Merit: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

Says the newly created account
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:24:19 AM

One of the worst situation going on here.. but the main question is what can police, Interpol of FBI do in this situation?
OP scammed Bitcoins. not cash, and bitcoin have no psychical value and reality. what will we say to police? what we've got lost? there is no any low for bitcoin out side of the web. we can only tag their accounts. dox them publicly and call them scammers, bu I honestly don't think we could harm them in real world at any way.

it is panic but true.

seems he is a very old member but sad that no one noticed that before. now it is useless.
SparkIt

Merit: 529

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:26:36 AM

One of the worst situation going on here.. but the main question is what can police, Interpol of FBI do in this situation?
OP scammed Bitcoins. not cash, and bitcoin have no psychical value and reality. what will we say to police? what we've got lost? there is no any low for bitcoin out side of the web. we can only tag their accounts. dox them publicly and call them scammers, bu I honestly don't think we could harm them in real world at any way.

it is panic but true.

seems he is a very old member but sad that no one noticed that before. now it is useless.
Bitcoin is classed as a currency in Scandinavia at least. If you scam someone on usd, btc or dogshit doesn't really matter since scam is a crime that leads to one person losing their resource.
mortrimley

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

I lurk the bitcointalk boards, never bothered with an account. Was reading through the thread and then found his profile so I made an account to post it. Scammers piss me off.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

it is panic but true.

Bitcoin is classed as a currency in Scandinavia at least. If you scam someone on usd, btc or dogshit doesn't really matter since scam is a crime that leads to one person losing their resource.
what proof you have that this is a crime? bitcoin is Ideal currency for crime. I don't think now anything can happen. you can even find their homes, their address and go there to meet them, but I am sure you can't even touch them.

and my 2nd question is what is the proof that they really scammed 80BTC? I think all those status of the website were fake. first 6 days only 7 btc invested and only 1 hour 80 BTC? this is impossible. (I know few other project collected more than that in less time but those project had great Ideas, and this project was already a scammy project with no details about team member, no pictures etc)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

I lurk the bitcointalk boards, never bothered with an account. Was reading through the thread and then found his profile so I made an account to post it. Scammers piss me off.

Of all the major scams you must've read in the past while lurking, you now opted to create an account so to post a link we obviously have in re a two-bit scammer comparatively?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

it is panic but true.

what proof you have that this is a crime? bitcoin is Ideal currency for crime. I don't think now anything can happen. you can even find their homes, their address and go there to meet them, but I am sure you can't even touch them.

and my 2nd question is what is the proof that they really scammed 80BTC? I think all those status of the website were fake. first 6 days only 7 btc invested and only 1 hour 80 BTC? this is impossible. (I know few other project collected more than that in less time but those project had great Ideas, and this project was already a scammy project with no details about team member, no pictures etc)

I'm going to bed now and try not to think about the word spaghetti I just read, but with my luck I'll end up dreaming about ...

mortrimley

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Of all the major scams you must've read in the past while lurking, you now opted to create an account so to post a link we obviously have in re a two-bit scammer comparatively?

I can barely understand what your question is. I made an account right now because I wanted to. Hopefully that answers it.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

it is panic but true.

I'm going to bed now and try not to think about the word spaghetti I just read, but with my luck I'll end up dreaming about ...

may you be touched by his noodly appendage and gain great wisdom for your investigation, R'amen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: